ADVERTISEMENT

is Quinn Buckner really smart or really stupid?

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
nothing to do tonight so watching the pacers he has said about 4 words tonight I've never heard of, someone just got knocked down he said he lost his equanimity, some of the other words he's used I couldn't begin to attempt to spell.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
nothing to do tonight so watching the pacers he has said about 4 words tonight I've never heard of, someone just got knocked down he said he lost his equanimity, some of the other words he's used I couldn't begin to attempt to spell.
First of all, are you drinking yet? I am!

And, yes?🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Sounds like Mike Tyson,
chappelle-dave.gif

I’ve watched virtually every Pacers game for the past 2 years. It’s painful as hell listening to him.

Here’s my take: If he’s smart, he’d know Woody is loafing and take some sort of action. If he’s not, we’re in a real pickle.

We are so fortunate that the best person he knows, and who called out Scott May on the golf course one time, was unemployed and with a suspect resume but agreed to take a $3mm/yr job. Our moon was in the seventh house or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT