ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Buckner

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
If he’s mostly responsible for the Woody hire as is commonly referenced here (and other places), does he ever have to answer for his strong arm tactics. It kind of pisses me off that people want Dolson’s head to roll, but Quinn stands out front of every Pacers broadcast with that stupid gap-toothed grin on his face acting like he’s the lord of basketball in this state.

Can a reporter somewhere actually ask him how he feels about this turd he laid on his alma mater’s most cherished doorstep?

I know it’s nearly taboo to challenge legends, but enough is enough.

If he’s mostly responsible for the Woody hire as is commonly referenced here (and other places), does he ever have to answer for his strong arm tactics. It kind of pisses me off that people want Dolson’s head to roll, but Quinn stands out front of every Pacers broadcast with that stupid gap-toothed grin on his face acting like he’s the lord of basketball in this state.

Can a reporter somewhere actually ask him how he feels about this turd he laid on his alma mater’s most cherished doorstep?

Who wanted the job that IU said no to?

You are angry.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter

Quinn is responsible for this mess and this will now be his legacy.

Exactly. Reinforcing your post. Hoping someone would either provide info or inspire someone to go ask the tough questions.
Me too. Someone surely has some access and can ask the simple question. Damn, the dude isn’t a ninja, is he?

He should be removed from the BOT immediately. He clearly isn't doing his job and isn't putting the University first. If that's not a fireable offense I don't know what is. Maybe everyone start writing the Governor. He's going to singlehandedly destroy what remains of the program if he gets his way.

Reactions: Indyhorn
How’d you know? 😂😂😂 Seriously though, congratulations on a 3-word sentence without a single error, spelling, or punctuation. Buddy, there is still hope for you!
Ms Woodson almost looking like an IU graduate be still my heart!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT