ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
Did any of you delete a funny post of mine for using Heels up Harris, yesterday? I’m unsure if you deleted it or if I screwed up when I went to post it.

Last edited:
👠⬆️
Kamala Harris Dancing GIF by Joe Biden
is actually funny and new. The Orange Jesus slick isn’t even funny and has been around for a decade.

All sexual references w/r/t Harris out?

Harris was a smoke show 20 years ago:

She's still a smoke so man... It's just that she has added Mirrors to her act.

(for those who are incapable of connecting dots, which are usually Dem's and boat drivers. Smoke and mirrors show. I hope that helps).

You weren’t suppose to look @UncleMark. I even added a spoiler. Honest question. Are you really that petty of a douchebag that you can’t laugh at me joking about banging an attractive women?

Reactions: stollcpa
You weren’t suppose to look @UncleMark. I even added a spoiler. Honest question. Are you really that petty of a douchebag that you can’t laugh at me joking about banging an attractive women?
A vp candidate Public figure is off limits but no holds barred with a man of the cloth. The board has one reasonable, consistent, balanced, and nonpartisan mod and that’s stoll cpa. The rest forget it

A vp candidate Public figure is off limits but no holds barred with a man of the cloth. The board has one reasonable, consistent, balanced, and nonpartisan mod and that’s stoll cpa. The rest forget it
Humor should be worth something. I’m busy the rest of the day. Hold down the fort. Thankfully, you and @DANC have my six.

Why not be able to post anything that does not include physical harm threats. Country lost its way when sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me was no longer in effect.
Maybe you're right, but I also wonder how anyone expects to take part in serious discussion if the thing that sends them over the edge is being asked to stop referring to one of the candidates as a whore.

Reactions: DrHoops
Why not be able to post anything that does not include physical harm threats. Country lost its way when sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me was no longer in effect.
Most things are fair game. The only one who is ridiculous is Mark on occasions. He picks and chooses when his panties gets into a bunch. I had no clue heels up would be one. The amount of shit that’s been said about Trump, I assumed it was fine to post it.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right, but I also wonder how anyone expects to take part in serious discussion if the thing that sends them over the edge is being asked to stop referring to one of the candidates as a whore.
I post for fun. I didn’t realize Mark was gong to cry about heels up. Now I know. It would be nice if he pinned a list at the top.

Reactions: DANC
Would this comment pass your muster UncleMark? Asking for a friend...

The second hardest job in America has to be a Trump handler. It has to suck never knowing what will come out of his mouth. That said, the hardest job in America has to be a Harris handler, as you never know what will come out of or in her mouth. Those folks deserve hazard pay.

• Haha
Did any of you delete a funny post of mine for using Heels up Harris, yesterday? I’m unsure if you deleted it or if I screwed up when I went to post it.

Heels up Harris.

The Cooler has replaced the graffiti humor once found in the men's rooms at my favorite watering holes many years ago.

Thanks for restoring memories of my youth.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
You’ve got to be kidding. The shit that’s been said about Trump and you utter this bullshit. Give me a GD break.

You and Mark clean up the Trump shit then come back and preach.

• Love
You’ve got to be kidding. The shit that’s been said about Trump and you utter this bullshit. Give me a GD break.

You and Mark clean up the Trump shit then come back and preach.

Stoll, serious question.

Do you think Trump has a good sense of humor?

Stoll, serious question.

Do you think Trump has a good sense of humor?
I have no idea. I think he’s a pompous dick just like Goat.

I think he’s as much or more qualified than Harris.

I have two choices. I will vote for Trump because his policies make more sense to me that what I think
Harris’s are. We may never know for sure what her policies are. We can only guess based on her past.

I have two choices. I will vote for Trump because his policies make more sense to me that what I think
Harris’s are. We may never know for sure what her policies are. We can only guess based on her past.

Stoll, hope you agree.

Policies which have lasting implications go beyond just Executive Orders and require Congressional legislation. The legislation often requiring bipartisan support.

The so-called unitary executive theory being contrary to what our founders and their Constitution had in mind.

Are you knew to the board? Hell, it's been going on for decades, and I started on Peegs in 1998, IIRC.

Met Buzz at the defunct Indianapolis Star Forum (circa 1996), and he dragged me over to the Cooler. Been active here ever since.

Look back at my old posts, and they were alot better. Have empathy for Biden in respect to the downsides of growing old.

We may only have one balanced mod, but we sure have no shortage of whiny bitches.
When the self generated lubricant is flowing, you still can’t admit that you are moist.
Might as well change your handle to TheOriginalhappyVulva. Then we would all love you

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT