ADVERTISEMENT

Promotional Video for Trump

lmao. a few legit ideas like term limits for congress but lots of insane and pie in the sky crap that I doubt even he thinks he can accomplish. Some even nuttier than this mexico will pay for a wall trick.

His last term

- built some fencing
- undid Obama's executive orders

So not that worried about Trump accomplishing most of that list even if elected.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
lmao. a few legit ideas like term limits for congress but lots of insane and pie in the sky crap that I doubt even he thinks he can accomplish. Some even nuttier than this mexico will pay for a wall trick.

His last term

- built some fencing
- undid Obama's executive orders

So not that worried about Trump accomplishing most of that list even if elected.
There was changing of tax brackets. He did accomplish that. The border was also secure.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
There was changing of tax brackets. He did accomplish that. The border was also secure.

The only thing trump did different on the border was separate families for a little bit. That hardly qualifies for a bullet point.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
That doesn't make any sense. How can you possibly take more encounters as evidence of less enforcement?
You apparently misunderstand the basic tenants of law and order. It’s basic law enforcement. Same reason why crimes go up in areas when the enforcement of such crime goes away. I enjoy coming into the cooler as it’s like going to the twilight zone. It’s an entirely new stratosphere of logic. It’s like someone saying the sun is hot and yellow and someone else replying, well only on days with no clouds.

You apparently misunderstand the basic tenants of law and order. It’s basic law enforcement. Same reason why crimes go up in areas when the enforcement of such crime goes away. I enjoy coming into the cooler as it’s like going to the twilight zone. It’s an entirely new stratosphere of logic. It’s like someone saying the sun is hot and yellow and someone else replying, well only on days with no clouds.
So if we suddenly started arresting more people for shoplifting, you would call that evidence of a lack of enforcement of shoplifting laws?

"tenants" is a different word than "tenets".

You obviously don't know the difference or else you would not have clicked the send button when you reread it. You did reread it before sending it, didn't you?

Next time pick a good one, if you're trying to dazzle us with brilliance.

It’s kinda nice to understand where the “other” side is coming from. Right?

Here's a promotional image for Trump.

She's a top-ranked, absolutely typical Republican, a blind supporter of Trump and the best part is that Trump doesn't even know what's wrong with encouraging support from someone like her.

She's a typical Republican, LOL.

BB1jyrUr.img

And she's

No, not yet, ever, yet.
I do though have a vision through BS, and achieved with much less debt than goat. As well as other “pay to play” students of life.
I honestly have feelz for him.
Then his faux humbleness sneaks in and… bless his his little heart.
I’ve layed awake, sleepless for 8 yrs awaiting the next IRS call to take my house wide awake until 3am, to wake at 6 for my next 12 hours.
He keeps supporting a party that created his problem, them PROMISES “we’ll “ make it go away ( hehe we made it) and then find that they can’t!
I was a terrible business owner, employing 15 Americans, and NAFTA went into effect, when I found my faults.
15+1 out of work.
Goat wants to bitch about the word “illegal” immigrant not being “actual”.

No country for old men, or their Lost employees or those who caused it!!

Reactions: Spartans9312
So if we suddenly started arresting more people for shoplifting, you would call that evidence of a lack of enforcement of shoplifting laws?
This made me remember a lecture from psychology. During a lecture having to do with people’s thoughts regarding crime and punishment, we were told that the consequences don’t matter. For instance, you could make death by electric chair the punishment for illegal parking. People are still going to illegally park. Basically, people either don’t believe they’ll be caught, or they don’t give a shit if they’re caught.

Before any local idiots jump in, no, this is not me arguing to do away with laws and consequences.

This made me remember a lecture from psychology. During a lecture having to do with people’s thoughts regarding crime and punishment, we were told that the consequences don’t matter. For instance, you could make death by electric chair the punishment for illegal parking. People are still going to illegally park. Basically, people either don’t believe they’ll be caught, or they don’t give a shit if they’re caught.

Before any local idiots jump in, no, this is not me arguing to do away with laws and consequences.
That's not my point, though. John is arguing that actual enforcement is evidence of a lack of enforcement. That's a circle I can't square.

How to explain places like Singapore, though?

How has this thread had over 20 posts without mentioning Trump's campaign promise to develop flying cars?

Let's gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a promotional image for Trump.

She's a top-ranked, absolutely typical Republican, a blind supporter of Trump and the best part is that Trump doesn't even know what's wrong with encouraging support from someone like her.

She's a typical Republican, LOL.

BB1jyrUr.img

And she's
Told a reporter to go FU** herself.People still vote for her. The GOP PARTY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT