ADVERTISEMENT

History Oversimplified

SqueakyClean

Junior
Feb 18, 2014
Trying to put off work, so I checked out the latest video from this guy. I LOVE this channel. You watch one video and end up watching a dozen more. I highly recommend if you've got an afternoon to kill. His history facts are usually about 95% right (I've seen other videos where historians fact check him), and they are highly entertaining.

This one is Part 1 of the WW2 video.
(Edit: You can jump forward the first 1:15 to get past the sponsor stuff)

Trying to put off work, so I checked out the latest video from this guy. I LOVE this channel. You watch one video and end up watching a dozen more. I highly recommend if you've got an afternoon to kill. His history facts are usually about 95% right (I've seen other videos where historians fact check him), and they are highly entertaining.

This is my son’s favorite show. He was super excited the conclusion of the Punic Wars was made and uploaded. Took the guy a year.

I believe he is anonymous?

Those are pretty good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT