ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty Solid Half Of Basketball On The Road

Outside of being late on a couple of three point rotations the defense looked good. Green with two games in a row.

Juwan carried us early. McRoberts 10 pts??? Great Job! Green had some nice passes and played within himself. Defense kept them honest. Without Frazier getting hot they would be getting rolled. I am liking what we've seen this half.

I've taped the game and just got to HT........I'm more encouraged right now than I have been at any point in the season, although Illinois isn't good and the lead isn't much. I just loved the way they played that half.

Juwan carried us early. McRoberts 10 pts??? Great Job! Green had some nice passes and played within himself. Defense kept them honest. Without Frazier getting hot they would be getting rolled. I am liking what we've seen this half.

Followed by a crappy half so far. Hope they can turn it back around.

Reactions: Hatchets7times

If Jake Forrester can play some interior D next year he will get big-time minutes.

I’m sure McSwain is a good guy, but he doesn’t belong on the court. I feel bad for him.

Pretty impressed by the Illinois crowd right now......they're affecting our guys and the refs

I've taped the game and just got to HT........I'm more encouraged right now than I have been at any point in the season, although Illinois isn't good and the lead isn't much. I just loved the way they played that half.

Wow......................what a difference a half makes.

Ar one point that half, I wondered out loud whether Johnson was in the game. Turns out he was, he just hadn't done anything for 5 minutes or so.

Green & Newkirk.......yikes. Durham---too many minutes right now.

Morgan; McRoberts also MIA that half. Don't know why Freddy played so much....I think that affected McRoberts.

1 step forward in the 1st half, 2 steps back in the 2nd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT