ADVERTISEMENT

Premature Detonation

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/1...uspect-idd-in-attempted-terrorist-attack.html

If you read the link in full the article brings up some reasonable concerns in regard to the immigration program the bumbling would be bomber was allowed to enter under.

Does this mean we've killed all the smart terrorists..., our that we've made it so easy to get a visa that even the really dumb ones have figured out how to get here?

Was this guy just so excited that he blew his load prematurely or was it those "internet" instructions that tripped him up. Gonna be pretty embarrassing to have to go back to the old terror cell after something like this...

The somewhat ironic part of this is that given the fact that this guy couldn't make a properly functioning pipe bomb he was most likely actually a greater danger to all of us if he'd just kept screwing up accidentally at work...

Last edited:
I am guessing that the bomber has similar problems in more private situations too.
As are most, a complete f up. Sounds like his family knew (argued with him the night before but didn't bother to find a way to stop him...

Heard a former SF medic say once that the way to solve the terrorist problem here in the US is to simply send their entire family back to the country where they came from as a family group... He said the ONLY thing most of these guys care about is their family unit, next being their clan/tribe. After that they just don't give a s...

Last edited:
As are most, a complete f up. Sounds like his family knew (argued with him the night before but didn't bother to find a way to stop him...

Heard a former SF medic say once that the way to solve the terrorist problem here in the US is to simply send their entire family back to the country where they came from as a family group... He said the ONLY thing most of these guys care about is their family unit, next being their clan/tribe. After that they just don't give a s...

Unfortunately, (because you being dealing with many innocents), he's right.

Ireland, Sweden, Germany? The boat has sailed.

;) Thinking more like Their country of origin. The one they're hoping they'll Never have to go back to...., for good reason.

I'd be all for revoking the visas/green cards of any family members in the US, related to a foreign terrorist.

I'd be all for revoking the visas/green cards of any family members in the US, related to a foreign terrorist.

Works for me. Will never happen though.

The PC crowd will never see past their version of reality and realize we are at war and the guys we are fighting sincerely hope to kill all of us with no exclusions for age or gender. Meanwhile, we seem more concerned about how we might "look" to the rest of the world if we actually took the gloves off...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT