ADVERTISEMENT

predictions for Saturday- IU/ND

IU 77 - ND 73 OT IU has a good overall record going into this last "classic". They need to come in playing hard so they can go out on a winning note and not B-flat.

IU 77 - ND 73 OT IU has a good overall record going into this last "classic". They need to come in playing hard so they can go out on a winning note and not B-flat.
These games are always so close.

IU 67
Notre Dame 66

Fairly low scoring affair

. IU historically shoots very poorly at this arena. FT’s will factor into this outcome, and turnovers and guard play. IU is still a work in progress. Smart play over unfocused play wins most of the time.

ND 65
IU 59

Or, a small piece of me thinks that at some point in time this team is going to flick the switch and have that lightbulb moment and they go on some jaw-dropping run where they don’t turn the ball over, hit their free throws and feed the stud. If that team shows up,, it’s

IU 83
ND 59

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
If we are to be without Bates, this could be very losable. ND is getting their shit together and has played better competition. It would be a good resume win, ultimately I think

If we are to be without Bates, this could be very losable. ND is getting their shit together and has played better competition. It would be a good resume win, ultimately I think
Where did you hear that? His uncle died last week and the funeral is today in KC. I didn’t ask his dad if he was coming.

Still never met one of these elusive characters.

There should be a show with you guys as RJ hunters in the woods at night whispering with flashlights held on your faces.
Really??? There are tons. I would be one if I liked college football I bet. Half my friends growing up were Irish fans from Bloomington. If you are from Bloomington it is almost impossible to be an IU football fan.

i can think of two guys off the top of my head that are from Btown and big IU football fans. One is IU artifacts on Twitter (aka big dogg) and the other is crazier than him in memorabilia. I could name off 50 guys my age that could care less about IU football.

Really??? There are tons. I would be one if I liked college football I bet. Half my friends growing up were Irish fans from Bloomington. If you are from Bloomington it is almost impossible to be an IU football fan.

i can think of two guys off the top of my head that are from Btown and big IU football fans. One is IU artifacts on Twitter (aka big dogg) and the other is crazier than him in memorabilia. I could name off 50 guys my age that could care less about IU football.
Not my experience at all. Never met one that revealed himself anyway. I know some IU grads that don't care about FB but they don't follow ND. Different concept completely.

I will say I remember distinctly being shocked shortly after graduation talking hoops with a non-grad work collegue who explained to me that he was not an IU fan at all but a Bob Knight fan. Boggled my mind...but over time I learned there were a lot of these guys. Not regrettable losses at all after BK was fired. Ducati/twindegree and ordy/kerncounty are a couple of leftovers hating on IU.

Well…at least you have some self-awareness. Since you’re a mod now, I’ll just leave it at that…

Id admit im a reversible Jacket guy! Love IU and as an Alum I got no choice but to always root for our Hoosiers no matter what! But if I was rich enough, smart enough, or good enough back in the day, I‘d a went to ND to play football! I wasnt smart enough and too injury prone to play football, so I settled for an easy degree at IU.

Have you ever been to a fb game in South Bend? One of the best experiences Ive had attending any college football game! Plus, as a Catholic, their campus and their church is awesome!

Not my experience at all. Never met one that revealed himself anyway. I know some IU grads that don't care about FB but they don't follow ND. Different concept completely.

I will say I remember distinctly being shocked shortly after graduation talking hoops with a non-grad work collegue who explained to me that he was not an IU fan at all but a Bob Knight fan. Boggled my mind...but over time I learned there were a lot of these guys. Not regrettable losses at all after BK was fired. Ducati/twindegree and ordy/kerncounty are a couple of leftovers hating on IU.
My perception of Ord is that he has evolved into being anti-RMK as well. Of course with him it may just be a ploy.

Id admit im a reversible Jacket guy! Love IU and as an Alum I got no choice but to always root for our Hoosiers no matter what! But if I was rich enough, smart enough, or good enough back in the day, I‘d a went to ND to play football! I wasnt smart enough and too injury prone to play football, so I settled for an easy degree at IU.

Have you ever been to a fb game in South Bend? One of the best experiences Ive had attending any college football game! Plus, as a Catholic, their campus and their church is awesome!
As you root for IU, you are not a RJ. An RJ (at least according to PU people who focus on such things) an RJ is a fan that roots for IU basketball and ND FB (not IU). You don't qualify.

Being raised Catholic I used to root for ND and I have been on the campus when my kids were recruited and I have been to three games. It is nice.

I don't root against ND but my many jackets all say IU.

• Haha
Reactions: SleepyMikeWoody
My perception of Ord is that he has evolved into being anti-RMK as well. Of course with him it may just be a ploy.
Each new user name he tries to avoid his old focus elements to (in his mind) create some laughable deniability. It only lasts a short time though as he al-ways falls back into his go-to IU hater crap.

• Wow
Reactions: SleepyMikeWoody
Back to the subject at hand.

It will be very interesting to see how they play after finals. ND is a good team and IU will need to play two halves.

Is TB playing ot not?

They used to say the very same things about a game at Assembly Hall. “Have you ever been to a game at Assembly Hall?”

Like it was some visit to the Vatican.

Now, it’s “hey I got two extra tickets at mid court nobody wants. You have anything going on today? Trying to give them away.”

They used to say the very same things about a game at Assembly Hall. “Have you ever been to a game at Assembly Hall?”

Like it was some visit to the Vatican.

Now, it’s “hey I got two extra tickets at mid court nobody wants. You have anything going on today? Trying to give them away.”
I wish I would have known somebody who wanted to give real close tickets away. My wife and I were in the balcony for the N. Illinois game. Good seats though, but not as good as you are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT