ADVERTISEMENT

Petersen out at UW . . .

Should'a stayed at Boise State...had an AMAZING thing going there. His 2010 team was legitimately the 2nd best team in the nation after Alabama, imo. Hell, he had a good thing going at Washington, really. Had a down year this season, but they're strong, & recruiting very well...wonder why he's out.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Okay..., what did he do (or... who did he do...[wrong boosters wife.., AD's in-law???]... ??????

If you did some research you might and hopefully feel like a dick. His son has been battling cancer for years, which probably has something to do with it.

Reactions: vesuvius13
If you did some research you might and hopefully feel like a dick. His son has been battling cancer for years, which probably has something to do with it.

Having survived it myself, I feel for his son and the family... but I don't feel at all badly about posting a joke on a freaking football board...

If that's what that is all about here's a pro tip for Washington: state so clearly...

GFY Mason

Reactions: kobis18
Having survived it myself, I feel for his son and the family... but I don't feel at all badly about posting a joke on a freaking football board...

If that's what that is all about here's a pro tip for Washington: state so clearly...

GFY Mason
Unfortunately it didn't come through as a joke and a GIF would have helped.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT