ADVERTISEMENT

People have asked about a new Mod in these parts...

And then you campaigned for the reinstatement of somebody I banned.

It all evens out.
You were a Mod? Glad I wasn’t here then. But my first suspension happened when I called Crean Clappy. I got 30 days!

Nope, that's not how you private message. *giggle*

Do you have a premium account? The ability to private message comes with the premie. Me? I'm a cheap bastage. And I NEVER got premium privileges as a mod. If Mark gets that . . . . 😡🤮
Premie account... Do you think it'll help? Is there a chance? ... Hang on.... Is this like paying to get a job that pays ZERO? .. Hell this is equivalent to being a politician. I'm starting to have my doubts about this as a carrier path.

You were a Mod? Glad I wasn’t here then. But my first suspension happened when I called Crean Clappy. I got 30 days!
Yeah Sope would have banned you permanently. 🤣

Premie account... Do you think it'll help? Is there a chance? ... Hang on.... Is this like paying to get a job that pays ZERO? .. Hell this is equivalent to being a politician. I'm starting to have my doubts about this as a carrier path.
Reminds me years ago I was at the Geauga county fairgrounds for an antique show. They have a huge race track and bleachers enclosed underneath. It was old then 35 yrs ago and had nasty restrooms. There was a guy in there in old coveralls with a big badge that read restroom Attendant. Didn't seem like something to spend too long aspiring to but he pushed his shoulder out and wore that badge with pride.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Yeah Sope would have banned you permanently. 🤣
I wouldn’t have been so hard on him if I would have known he had been a Mod. Just like I don’t pick on Peegs when he posts here now.

Reminds me years ago I was at the Geauga county fairgrounds for an antique show. They have a huge race track and bleachers enclosed underneath. It was old then 35 yrs ago and had nasty restrooms. There was a guy in there in old coveralls with a big badge that read restroom Attendant. Didn't seem like something to spend too long aspiring to but he pushed his shoulder out and wore that badge with pride.
I guess it relative to where you've been.

Reactions: Crayfish57
So if I understand correctly, I'd be more of a Water Urinal Mod. Right?
If so, can we refer to Mark as a Water cooler cake ?

iu

I totally agree and see it on here a lot but I think you understood my semi TIC humor.
I would pray that everyone who can navigate to this place could understand the "TIC" (for lack of a better description) part of your post. We ALL have a place we fit, and more importantly, a place we don't. Everyone of us.

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
That's the best post you've made since showing up here. Puts my new position in exactly the correct light.
Your mod status has already paid dividends - - two days of improved threads. However, with respect to a guy who bid you a fond farewell, I'd put the O/U on how many days 'til he's back at 3. No worries, though, as I know you're going to keep the shit throwers in check.

I'd just like to make one thing clear, now that Mark has outed himself. If you find your brilliant post suddenly deleted, and you can't figure out why, you can stop assuming I did it and getting all up in my ass about it. You can now just assume Mark is the arrogant jerk who is on a power trip.

Lookin' at you, @MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
@UncleMark Can we get this crap deleted? There's no place for this misdirection here now.

The specific calling out is unhelpful, but I'm going to give Goat the benefit of the doubt on this one. Besides, it's a rule that Mods don't mod Mods.
And you couldn't pic up the self evident humor intention. Your training is complete. Welcome to the dark side. I am sorry to see you go. God's speed.

Your mod status has already paid dividends - - two days of improved threads. However, with respect to a guy who bid you a fond farewell, I'd put the O/U on how many days 'til he's back at 3. No worries, though, as I know you're going to keep the shit throwers in check.

This thread has sucked the oxygen out of the other discussions. Once the smoke clears we'll see if things improve. If people learn where the lines are drawn and don't try to blow the place up then we should all be able to enjoy things around here all the more.

This thread has sucked the oxygen out of the other discussions. Once the smoke clears we'll see if things improve. If people learn where the lines are drawn and don't try to blow the place up then we should all be able to enjoy things around here all the more.
I can already see the lines. Bowl can post anything, others not so much. Good job!

It's not really a callout, it's more of an inside joke. MTIOTF has been riding my ass about my mod decisions since before I was even a mod (not an exaggeration).

And you couldn't pic up the self evident humor intention. Your training is complete. Welcome to the dark side. I am sorry to see you go. God's speed.

Alright, you guys got me. I just want to make sure people don't think I'm playing favorites (beyond what I described originally). There was one thread this morning that had me pondering, but then the author of the post people were complaining about said he didn't care about it one way or another. That gave me the rationale I needed to zap it and clean up a bunch of bitching.

I can already see the lines. Bowl can post anything, others not so much. Good job!

If you'll report the post from Bowl you find objectionable, I take a look. I haven't seen anything out of (my) line from him but I very well may have missed it.

If you'll report the post from Bowl you find objectionable, I take a look. I haven't seen anything out of (my) line from him but I very well may have missed it.
What was ''currently '' out of line about mine that was deleted? Are you ready for an influx of reports? It was obvious what he was saying. Liberals like to post in a vacuum where no one rebuts them and he is #1 about that.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Sure did. I thought you were being way too optimistic.
I like Mark. One of the few that I don't have to have lock step agreeance with. I can at least respect his view (even though I can't understand it considering his place and background) and the way he had a measured way he presented himself (WAY better than I do). I've no doubt there will be an "arrival curve" that he will go through, it's only natural.
In the end, I suspect he will do fine. Probably piss me off some, probably be pissed off by me some. Water will find it's own level. So Mote It Be.

Great job. Now you have Zeke's fan club stalking you.

What was ''currently '' out of line about mine that was deleted? Are you ready for an influx of reports? It was obvious what he was saying. Liberals like to post in a vacuum where no one rebuts them and he is #1 about that.
Your post was a direct personal slam of him. That's exactly what I hope to put a stop to.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I'd just like to make one thing clear, now that Mark has outed himself. If you find your brilliant post suddenly deleted, and you can't figure out why, you can stop assuming I did it and getting all up in my ass about it. You can now just assume Mark is the arrogant jerk who is on a power trip.

Lookin' at you, @MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
I haven't complained about you deleting posts since 2016. When you were told by management to leave my stuff alone.

It sure seems to have bothered you.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT