ADVERTISEMENT

People have asked about a new Mod in these parts...

Why leave it all up to Mark? You could improve the place immensely just by going away. Step up to the plate, Cray.
360_F_239061549_UwEXi7WgJNgAihnUafbBVCfjmIInJ5yd.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Intresting this place has become a cesspool in just a few days of our new sheriff in town. I guess its all good as log as it comes from a liberal viewpoint right? The bullsh#t I have seen on here in the last couple days is ridiculous . MM66 being attacked , IUWClurker and anything he has posted besides talking about sucking d#cks. Stuffshout and outside sh#tter ...........I thought all this kind of stuff was going to be moderated but apparently not

You make this place so wonderful. Keep up the good work in your effort to make this place not a cesspool.

Hopefully your post earns you a nice timeout ;) That would be a step towards cleaning up the forum.

You make this place so wonderful. Keep up the good work in your effort to make this place not a cesspool.

Hopefully your post earns you a nice timeout ;) That would be a step towards cleaning up the forum.
When a nut falls off a tree in the woods does it make a sound ? If it does,does anyone really care but a squirrel?

Reactions: Lucy01
I reported a post in which I was personally attacked multiple times.

Instead of deleting that post, someone went through it and removed 2 or 3 of the numerous insults directed at me, and then deleted both of MY replies to it. 😂

One was that I was reporting the post and the other was just the word dumb, saying that the post was dumb, which has been done around here for years.

I’m not sure who that was but they did a tremendous job. 😂

Instead of deleting that post, someone went through it and removed 2 or 3 of the numerous insults directed at me, and then deleted both of MY replies to it. 😂

One was that I was reporting the post and the other was just the word dumb, saying that the post was dumb, which has been done around here for years.

I've edited one post one time and it was from Shooter.

lmao ..............

You came at me, talking shit, in a thread where I wasn't even speaking to you. Then cry about it because I do it better? Wow ..

The rap battle is off, it would obviously be a no contest because you can't hack it. It would have been fun too.

Just like I said...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I've edited one post one time and it was from Shooter.
fwiw you or others can delete anything I write, anyone here can say anything they want about me ... because I don't GAFF .... but if someone constantly follows me around and talks shit at me, I will retaliate ten fold... I find it fun to troll a troll. It cracks me up turning the table on them and making them the prey. This cartoon bunny has teeth.

I apologize in advance, though not sincerely.

Last edited:
lmao ..............

You came at me, talking shit, in a thread where I wasn't even speaking to you. Then cry about it because I do it better? Wow ..

The rap battle is off, it would obviously be a no contest because you can't hack it. It would have been fun too.

Just like I said...
First of all, you aren’t capable of even irritating me, let alone “make me cry”. 😂

Hell, you’re the Lucy of the left, even the liberals here will tell you that. You’re not as good as he/she is at it though. Not even close.

I responded because I literally laughed out loud at you, the biggest loon here, saying you want “sane conservatives” back. 😂 As if you have any clue what that would even be.

First of all, you aren’t capable of even irritating me, let alone “make me cry”. 😂

Hell, you’re the Lucy of the left, even the liberals here will tell you that. You’re not as good as he/she is at it though. Not even close.

I responded because I literally laughed out loud at you, the biggest loon here, saying you want “sane conservatives” back. 😂 As if you have any clue what that would even be.
I'm pretty sure Lucy is the Lucy of the left.

Oh no, what did I do?

Was it when I called a turd a "DANC"?

No, you took an unprovoked, unnecessary swipe at Cray in an otherwise solid, content filled post. Normaly I would have deleted the whole thing, but it was a single line and the rest was worth keeping.

Reactions: Crayfish57
No, you took an unprovoked, unnecessary swipe at Cray in an otherwise solid, content filled post. Normaly I would have deleted the whole thing, but it was a single line and the rest was worth keeping.
Are Cray and DANC different people? It has been really hard to tell.

Stop it, I am laughing so hard. Shooter posting something unproductive! No.

Exactly. And when he’s in that lane he’s an asset.
Well that's right. And it's not always easy to keep him in that lane. Outlaws don't like conformity.

We'll get stoll appointed mod to even the score. That said I'd say the board has improved under unclebulk's stewardship

We'll get stoll appointed mod to even the score. That said I'd say the board has improved under unclebulk's stewardship

You'll need to get Cav over a barrel to make that happen.

The board got better when you went on hiatus. Has gone downhill the last couple days.

fwiw you or others can delete anything I write, anyone here can say anything they want about me ... because I don't GAFF .... but if someone constantly follows me around and talks shit at me, I will retaliate ten fold... I find it fun to troll a troll. It cracks me up turning the table on them and making them the prey. This cartoon bunny has teeth.

I apologize in advance, though not sincerely.
Mega dittos here. Uncle Mark, if you feel the need just zap my entire post. Nothing that I post is serious enough to warrant wasting your time on editing it. I won’t shed a tear and I in fact probably won’t even notice.

In particular I really seem to upset Cray fish. That’s not my intent. In fact I have him on ignore and the only time I engage with him is when his post occurs at the end of the thread and therefore for some reason it doesn’t get ignored. Anyway I don’t know if it’s good that I bother him but it’s not my intent.

And to be clear, I post to have fun not to be funny. So my posts do not fall under your criteria for funny posts that don’t get deleted. Just delete my shit and have a good night sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT