ADVERTISEMENT

People have asked about a new Mod in these parts...

I am thinking I would be a good addition to the Mods.
Yeah. You'd be another great Mod.

scaled_artworks-000137022626-cqw4pk-t500x500.v1.jpg

That fat old feck better not die before he finishing the last two books. He's fiddling around too much. :mad:
Just two?

I think I read 2-3 years ago that his publisher was making him break up his planned next volume into two separate books and then he planned to write a finale book. Nothing at all has been released.

But, in the meantime, he has already taken major time to write 3-4 short stories on side plots and several other projects that surely interfere with finishing his books.

He is now 73 years old, almost old enough to run for President, Speaker of the House or Senate Majority Minority Leader (perfect places to demonstrate that old age has cost him his mental talents).

I doubt he'll live long enough to ever get done.

• Angry
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I could post about all kinds of things but it is just so intriguing to me how one person can let one other person make them so angry. I have never really personally had any friends who are like that most just move on and don’t let other people bother them 24/7. We may think Biden’s policies are just crazy but we do not hate him nor obsess about him I have far better things to worry about.
Clearly you don't. What you do have is an unhealthy obsession with (and/or hatred for) me. You demonstrate it every day. It's beyond f*cked up.

Here's a tip. Get a life. Or medication. Or whatever it takes to get back on track because you're a mess.

And you write like you're in the third grade. Punctuation would help.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
I could post about all kinds of things but it is just so intriguing to me how one person can let one other person make them so angry. I have never really personally had any friends who are like that most just move on and don’t let other people bother them 24/7. We may think Biden’s policies are just crazy but we do not hate him nor obsess about him I have far better things to worry about.

But you definitely obsess over Bowl.

I went back and looked.. you've mentioned Bowl, by name, since the start of July more then 20 times in posts you've made.

You like to call out TDS.. you have a serious case of BDS.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Just a note to one of our more recent members:

I deleted one of your posts today (and the replies that quoted it) for the use of the term "libtard".

It's been a "rule" in the forum for long before I got here that *tard is verboten. We have a member who has a child with developmental difficulties, and he has explained to us that the *tard term is offensive to him and to the larger community. We forbid it out of respect to him, his family, and his community.

No offense is taken -- you're new here and I'm sure didn't know. Most of us have gotten caught up with this when we first got here.

I deleted one of your posts today (and the replies that quoted it) for the use of the term "libtard".

It's been a "rule" in the forum for long before I got here that *tard is verboten. We have a member who has a child with developmental difficulties, and he has explained to us that the *tard term is offensive to him and to the larger community. We forbid it out of respect to him, his family, and his community.

No offense is taken -- you're new here and I'm sure didn't know. Most of us have gotten caught up with this when we first got here.
Is anyone against Labias? Can we use Libabias?

It is true.
Nothing has changed.
The same ole same ole....
That is not true. UM and goat (used to be goat alone) get blamed for stuff that I delete. Goat didn't delete anything for a long time and even now very seldom does but he still gets blamed. There's been a few threads where I didn't touch because they were threads that goat was monitoring.

if he became a mod, all of us evil libs would have to go start up a truer social forum lol
I was OK with my play on words for "mod."

But I also know we shouldn't underestimate the talent of a guy who apparently stayed in business largely by providing modern services to a somewhat-closed society of people who have a lot of money but still wear straw hats and suspendered overalls and nonetheless surprise us by being able to parallel park a horse and buggy or back a horse-drawn hay wagon backwards down a hill into a barn.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Well I am offended by the term " trailer trash " or " trailer baby "

That is not true. UM and goat (used to be goat alone) get blamed for stuff that I delete. Goat didn't delete anything for a long time and even now very seldom does but he still gets blamed. There's been a few threads where I didn't touch because they were threads that goat was monitoring.
So, did you suspend my posting privileges to the Ukraine war thread ?
Mark denies doing so..

So, did you suspend my posting privileges to the Ukraine war thread ?
Mark denies doing so..
No I didn't ... I deleted one of your posts.
I know of no way to do it for a particular thread. It could be locked but then it's locked so nobody can post to it.

No I didn't ... I deleted one of your posts.
I know of no way to do it for a particular thread. It could be locked but then it's locked so nobody can post to it.

I feel better now. I went through the Mod Tools over and over looking to see how one could do that and came up empty.

I think in that thread Goat has just been monitoring it closely and zapping anything even remotely out of line.

Intresting this place has become a cesspool in just a few days of our new sheriff in town. I guess its all good as log as it comes from a liberal viewpoint right? The bullsh#t I have seen on here in the last couple days is ridiculous . MM66 being attacked , IUWClurker and anything he has posted besides talking about sucking d#cks. Stuffshout and outside sh#tter ...........I thought all this kind of stuff was going to be moderated but apparently not

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT