ADVERTISEMENT

People have asked about a new Mod in these parts...

WELL that does it. I wan't to be a mod now. If I make enough post, say it enough times, create a mod_hoopsier cult, I too, can be a MOD. A modERATLY AWESOME poster, that can't even be given PM powers that a $10 subscription would give anyone. Think about that Mark, just think about that. Maybe you want to start a MOD Union to fight for that right! UMBP; United Mods Being Played.
No, you really don't. It's a shit job.

seal-approval.gif
441213.jpg

or

latest

Reactions: UncleMark
2 points..

1- Did you like my original post? I need the %. Once a MOD, I'd have my own dedicated "epic" mod stories PAGE.
2- SHHH, That is obvious.
Which original post?

Is that a campaign promise? Would the page be for - ahem - former mods also?

Of course it's obvious. Mark has the job. ;)

Last edited:
Dumb.

(Let's find out.)
(By the way, I don't think you are dumb.)
You do not have the rights to use that tagline. It belongs to me, Moops and Warison and should only be used when an efficient one word statement is an accurate assessment of someone's post. Basically anything VPM posts .. or when people without wit attempt wit.

Unless of course you wish to sincerely flatter us with imitation in which case.... get off muh nutz.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Which original post?

Is that a campaign promise? Would the page be for - ahem - former mods?

Any of MY post, But I was speaking of my OP that you were replying too.

YES, but this epic page would be write itself. I would be so awesome, maybe in some non-traditional ways, that posters would be paying tribute.

Honestly, I've always kind of like the banter with Mark. Although we don't totally align, I love his delivery metrics. He's a real Spark Plug, but when he brakes, Drums will be pounding.

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
Which original post?

Is that a campaign promise? Would the page be for - ahem - former mods also?

hhahahahah adda boy! :)

When in Rome... as they say.. Have a great weekend man. I'll either be passed out, or almost passed out posting on here while checking the next day to see what I said.. It's what future mod's with GREAT potential do.

Any of MY post, But I was speaking of my OP that you were replying too.

YES, but this epic page would be write itself. I would be so awesome, maybe in some non-traditional ways, that posters would be paying tribute.

Honestly, I've always kind of like the banter with Mark. Although we don't totally align, I love his delivery metrics. He's a real Spark Plug, but when he brakes, Drums will be pounding.
Mark provided the OP for this thread.

I did "like" your first post in the thread . . . the one where you said you wanted to campaign to be a mod. But don't fret if it doesn't work . . . it's been tried before and failed. Besides, I'm thinking that Mark's timing was good . . . Cajun quit, if you can believe Goat and NPT, and I have no reason to doubt them. So you might have to wait until there's an opening before you get the hammer.

Mark provided the OP for this thread.

I did "like" your first post in the thread . . . the one where you said you wanted to campaign to be a mod. But don't fret if it doesn't work . . . it's been tried before and failed. Besides, I'm thinking that Mark's timing was good . . . Cajun quit, if you can believe Goat and NPT, and I have no reason to doubt them. So you might have to wait until there's an opening before you get the hammer.
Private Message

(This is how we do Private messages, right?)

LOL, I don't want it, I just have a sick sense of humor. I'm like a Dem running for office. I'm also UNLIKE a dem running for office. I hope I never catch it because I know I would suck at it.

Private Message

(This is how we do Private messages, right?)

LOL, I don't want it, I just have a sick sense of humor. I'm like a Dem running for office. I'm also UNLIKE a dem running for office. I hope I never catch it because I know I would suck at it.
Nope, that's not how you private message. *giggle*

Do you have a premium account? The ability to private message comes with the premie. Me? I'm a cheap bastage. And I NEVER got premium privileges as a mod. If Mark gets that . . . . 😡🤮

In 30ish years of on line posting I have never been banned, suspended or even warned.

given today’s news I am for the first time concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
And rightfully so.

What was it for? Failure to include an email address?
I called Ted Kennedy a fat drunk murderer.

But he claimed my e-mail address was misssing. But if you put the cursor on either my sig or IP address, (I forget) it showed up.

Peegs wanted me to accept a 2 week suspension. I refused. Also pointed out I didn’t want everybody on the internet seeing my email and sending me viruses just so Buzz could act big.

I was right on all counts.😎

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I called Ted Kennedy a fat drunk murderer.

But he claimed my e-mail address was misssing. But if you put the cursor on either my sig or IP address, (I forget) it showed up.

Peegs wanted me to accept a 2 week suspension. I refused. Also pointed out I didn’t want everybody on the internet seeing my email and sending me viruses just so Buzz could act big.

I was right on all counts.😎
Must've been your sig . . . I don't recall having to include an IP address to post on the Cooler.

And then you campaigned for the reinstatement of somebody I banned.

It all evens out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT