ADVERTISEMENT

Pence: I "cannot in good conscience" endorse Trump

Again, we don't love Trump, but your uniparty people have proven who they are.......... AND we believe them. They have proven it!!!! Multiple times, so we FINALLY trust them to be, exactly part of the problem.

You may be right on every count, but Trump is not the answer. A vote for Trump is nothing more than a Fvck You vote.

You may be right on every count, but Trump is not the answer. A vote for Trump is nothing more than a Fvck You vote.
It’s a vote against the largest social safety net in history, wealth redistribution, open borders, student loan forgiveness, Covid lockdowns, identity politics, minor gender bs, bail projects, climate insanity, defunding the police. It’s a referendum on policies. Nothing more

When my enemy tells me, how I SHOULD think................ I dissect every word, syllibol (can't figure out the spelling) and letter of their sentence. Very carefully and VERY deliberately.
Give me a better option.
1st- has to TOTALLY piss you all off that put us where we are.
2nd - .......... Totally pisses you all off, that are loyal to DC, as the voters in Putin's re-election. YOu all voting for Alohapublicans or Mark_goat_icrates are EXACTLY the same as the 100% Putin vote win percentage. It is 100% totally the same thing.
You all need to accept the knew world. Isn't that what you want sane people to do. Understand a one world order? ..... Yes it is. but that dog don't hunt!!!!! Still mouth, eating bacon treats from mom, on the couch. with a pussy hat on.

Pence's statement yesterday isn't surprising given his very public split with Trump after the election, coupled with the fact that Trump demonstrated little regard for Pence's life on January 6. On the other hand, I don't recall a prior instance of a United States VP ever turning on their former boss.

Here's a list - - like nobody's ever seen before! - - of nearly two dozen former Trump aides and allies who turned against him:

• Trump's Vice President Mike Pence (see above): "Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."
  • Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr: "Someone who engaged in that kind of [conduct] about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”
  • Trump's first Secretary of Defense General James Mattis.
  • Trump's second Secretary of Defense Mark Esper: "I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”
  • Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Mark Milley: "We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”
  • Trump's first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this . . . He's a fvcking moron."
  • Trump's first ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley: He "gets weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”
  • Trump's presidential transition chair Chris Christie: "Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.”
  • Trump's second national security adviser, General HR McMaster: "We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”
  • Trump's third national security adviser John Bolton: "I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”
  • Trump's second Chief of Staff, General John Kelly: "A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”
  • Trump's former acting Chief of Staff and special envoy to Ireland Nick Mulvaney: "I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”
  • Aide to Trump's last Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson
  • Trump's Director of Communications Anthony Scaramucci
  • Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy Devos
  • Trump's Secretary of Transportation Elaine Choi: "At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy."
  • Trump's first Secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: "The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”
  • Trump's first Homeland Security adviser Tom Bossert: "The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”
  • Trump's longtime lawyer and 'fixer' Michael Cohen.
  • Trump's White House Counsel Ty Cobb.
  • Trump's former Director of Strategic Communications Alyssa Farah Griffin.
  • Trump's former Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Matthews: "I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office ever again.”
Mike Pence, the textbook RINO

Because we look at where we are today, and 100% totally understand that your approved leaders, helped get us here, and became very rich doing so. (how you can disagree with this is beyond belief).
Maybe we are not "republicans", Ok I'm not married to the name, it's just the closest in a 2 party naming convention. Call us Peroicraticans if it drys your diaper.
Socially Conservative
fiscally Conservative
Spend money to empower (teach to fish, NOT give a fish) the bottom 25% (apprenticeships, business ownership classes, Budgeting money management courses, negotiating the lopsided legal system.... and the such).
A military that can/ will kill any one, thing, or some, anywhere outside of the USA when it wants (reads legally authorized) in or out of this world ("out" because we now have to consider space).
Again, we don't love Trump, but your uniparty people have proven who they are.......... AND we believe them. They have proven it!!!! Multiple times, so we FINALLY trust them to be, exactly part of the problem.
The man himself is unfit. It’s not something we should allow.

You are conflating immigration with border security. Trump often does the same, but you claim to be smarter than Trump. The wall is about border security, not immigration.

As far as immigration is concerned, the migrants have blown the hell out of Denver’s budget for human services. It doesn’t make any difference whether the migrants are legal or illegal. Anybody who denies that is a problem are lying.

Finally what is the difference between a Trump Republican and non- Trump Republican? Whomever designed that poll must have been educated in the Ivy League within the last few years. All republicans have much in common. By introducing Trump into it, you are talking about personalities and people. That is irrelevant to

The man himself is unfit. It’s not something we should allow. The Republican Party isn’t a viable party with him as its head.
He owns it!
Get used to the idea.
Get over yourself.

The man himself is unfit. It’s not something we should allow.
It just dawned on me. You think every other one before him was. Pure as the driven snow, in Narnia , virgin white.

Although you are smarter than that. I know you are. You are just pissed that his stinks are on the outside of his suit jacket, instead of being on the inside and actively covered with political old spice.

Can we agree that this is a milestone moment of me finally getting the answer to my over reaching question that last 4-6 years?
You just can't smell your peoples stink.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
It just dawned on me. You think every other one before him was. Pure as the driven snow, in Narnia , virgin white.

Although you are smarter than that. I know you are. You are just pissed that his stinks are on the outside of his suit jacket, instead of being on the inside and actively covered with political old spice.

Can we agree that this is a milestone moment of me finally getting the answer to my over reaching question that last 4-6 years?
You just can't smell your peoples stink.
Of course I don’t think that. Wrong. Think again.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Pence's statement yesterday isn't surprising given his very public split with Trump after the election, coupled with the fact that Trump demonstrated little regard for Pence's life on January 6. On the other hand, I don't recall a prior instance of a United States VP ever turning on their former boss.

Here's a list - - like nobody's ever seen before! - - of nearly two dozen former Trump aides and allies who turned against him:

• Trump's Vice President Mike Pence (see above): "Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."
  • Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr: "Someone who engaged in that kind of [conduct] about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”
  • Trump's first Secretary of Defense General James Mattis.
  • Trump's second Secretary of Defense Mark Esper: "I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”
  • Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Mark Milley: "We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”
  • Trump's first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this . . . He's a fvcking moron."
  • Trump's first ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley: He "gets weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”
  • Trump's presidential transition chair Chris Christie: "Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.”
  • Trump's second national security adviser, General HR McMaster: "We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”
  • Trump's third national security adviser John Bolton: "I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”
  • Trump's second Chief of Staff, General John Kelly: "A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”
  • Trump's former acting Chief of Staff and special envoy to Ireland Nick Mulvaney: "I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”
  • Aide to Trump's last Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson
  • Trump's Director of Communications Anthony Scaramucci
  • Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy Devos
  • Trump's Secretary of Transportation Elaine Choi: "At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy."
  • Trump's first Secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: "The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”
  • Trump's first Homeland Security adviser Tom Bossert: "The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”
  • Trump's longtime lawyer and 'fixer' Michael Cohen.
  • Trump's White House Counsel Ty Cobb.
  • Trump's former Director of Strategic Communications Alyssa Farah Griffin.
  • Trump's former Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Matthews: "I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office ever again.”
Pence will still vote for him….along with countless others who now say they don’t/won’t support him. Pence is spineless and shouldn’t be in charge of anything more taxing than a Sunday school class.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Pence will still vote for him….along with countless others who now say they don’t/won’t support him. Pence is spineless and shouldn’t be in charge of anything more taxing than a Sunday school class.
As a Christian, born again and know that I DO NOT live up to the expectations (most every minute of every day).
Pence has always, ALWAYS came off to me as fake. Fence straddling Placater . Jesus didn't say that you can't have firm beliefs and make them well known. Actually quite the opposite.
Pence is a front row Christian. First in, last out.

It’s a vote against the largest social safety net in history, wealth redistribution, open borders, student loan forgiveness, Covid lockdowns, identity politics, minor gender bs, bail projects, climate insanity, defunding the police. It’s a referendum on policies. Nothing more
It is much more. He wants to dissolve Nato.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
All this proves is how corrupt DC is and nothing more. All anyone needs to do is remember before Covid hit what was happening...The left was in full blown panic attack with a highly organized Antifa out rioting, beating, killing, creating MASSIVE CHAOS and getting away with it over a black, drug abusing, piece of crap that they lofted to martyr hero status, because that's how outright stupid the left is, and they all bought in and created an overblown, worthless mantra, Black Lives Matter, which took racism back to before the 60's. Thank You democrats, Obama, and Biden supporters because nobody on the right supported these organizations. Only the left did.

The economy was at an all time high, the black unemployment was at an all time low, pulling people off government support which spiraled downward, the stock market was incredible, interest rates were super low, gas was at extreme lows, groceries were affordable, business was cooking, the world was not in chaos. Even North Korea quit firing test rockets.

But yea things are heading in such a good direction. I was just chatting with my son in law last night about where to go when I'm dead and gone because at this rate this country is headed off the deep end under democrat rule. YES RULE.

Your constant hate for Trump gets in the way of how good things were back then. They were actually great except for your stupid protesting hate groups, Antifa and BLM which Trump left up to the states to handle. He should have national guarded those idiots and locked them all up.

Because my posts are limited to 3 a day, if you are on this list you will not receive a response from me. After carefully reading posts here you all are extremely prejudiced towards Trump, which means your emotions come before thought when posting anything he did while in, or out of office, while you carry a torch for life long politicians. It's unfortunate for you and I hope you find your way I may have missed a few.

IUHickory
Bowlmania
Cosmic kid
UncleMark
Bulk Vanderhuge
Zeke4has
Stuffshot
Ohio Guy
Twenty02
Tommy Cracker
Aloha Hoosier
Outside shooter
Add me to your list please.

All this proves is how corrupt DC is and nothing more. All anyone needs to do is remember before Covid hit what was happening...The left was in full blown panic attack with a highly organized Antifa out rioting, beating, killing, creating MASSIVE CHAOS and getting away with it over a black, drug abusing, piece of crap that they lofted to martyr hero status, because that's how outright stupid the left is, and they all bought in and created an overblown, worthless mantra, Black Lives Matter, which took racism back to before the 60's. Thank You democrats, Obama, and Biden supporters because nobody on the right supported these organizations. Only the left did.

The economy was at an all time high, the black unemployment was at an all time low, pulling people off government support which spiraled downward, the stock market was incredible, interest rates were super low, gas was at extreme lows, groceries were affordable, business was cooking, the world was not in chaos. Even North Korea quit firing test rockets.

But yea things are heading in such a good direction. I was just chatting with my son in law last night about where to go when I'm dead and gone because at this rate this country is headed off the deep end under democrat rule. YES RULE.

Your constant hate for Trump gets in the way of how good things were back then. They were actually great except for your stupid protesting hate groups, Antifa and BLM which Trump left up to the states to handle. He should have national guarded those idiots and locked them all up.

Because my posts are limited to 3 a day, if you are on this list you will not receive a response from me. After carefully reading posts here you all are extremely prejudiced towards Trump, which means your emotions come before thought when posting anything he did while in, or out of office, while you carry a torch for life long politicians. It's unfortunate for you and I hope you find your way I may have missed a few.

IUHickory
Bowlmania
Cosmic kid
UncleMark
Bulk Vanderhuge
Zeke4has
Stuffshot
Ohio Guy
Twenty02
Tommy Cracker
Aloha Hoosier
Outside shooter
We are just so unfair and biased against pussy grabbin, wannabe dictator trump. Trump is just an innocent, misunderstood victim

Add me to your list please.
Welcome aboard Rock. I think there were some other quality posters he omitted (not that I'm putting myself in that category) Just other posters I always think of as people of consequence whose opinion I value.

Hopefully some of them will follow your lead,and protest being excluded. I know I'd be raising holy hell if I was left off that particular list, warranted or not.

And yet he has millions upon millions of supporters. It's mind boggling to me. Surely it can't boil down to the price of crab legs and Starbucks and gasoline. There's something more base, more sinister, more reptilian going on and I can't put my finger on it.
most people are unhappy and blame someone else for their short comings. he plays to those people. your life sucks because of this that or the other. they eat it up, yeah, it's not me it's the Mexicans.

Reactions: UncleMark
He owns it!
Get used to the idea.
Get over yourself.
And he'll "own it" when he leads them to another inglorious defeat in Nov. It's hilarious... Trump was in Ohio this weekend promoting his chosen flunky Bernie Moreno and I doubt anyone was happier than the Sherrod Brown campaign and the Ohio Dem party.

Nothing Brown would like bette than to have Moreno win the GOP primary on Tues and put his extremism on display to the other 70% of Ohioans that don't identify as MAGA...Just like with Mastriano,Lake and all the other MAGA types who lost in 2022, and current Lt Governor Robinson in NC, the Dems are spending money behind the scene to help insure that Moreno gets nominated. Always good when the opposition party chooses to nominate the least electable of the choices they have.

most people are unhappy and blame someone else for their short comings. he plays to those people. your life sucks because of this that or the other. they eat it up, yeah, it's not me it's the Mexicans.
Nonsense. The gov shouldn’t be so involved in the lives of people to influence essentially everything. Provide basic protection. Elevate those in desperate need etc. not massive social programs that alter the prices of everything, create open borders of millions of people that will engender wealth redistribution AND make our communities less safe. Go back to the free board if you’re just stupid or don’t understand how things work. Seriously. Gov should get out of the way.

there are consequences to the people we elect and hte policies they support/enact. Left or right

Last edited:
, the Dems are spending money behind the scene to help insure that Moreno gets nominated. Always good when the opposition party chooses to nominate the least electable of the choices they have.
This kind of gives up the game no?

If guys like Bernie Moreno or Mark Robinson are so dangerous, it is rather odd that Democrats are putting their finger on the scale in Republican primaries in their favor.

Makes me think the “threat to democracy” stuff isn’t even believed by those saying it. Either that, or they really are that craven.

Do you believe Democratic politicians do the same with certain segments of society?

That is the Trump/MAGA playbook to a T. That's why Trump's message is essentially an "America sucks" theme. It's dutifully repeated by a few here. Trump's public comments are overwhelmingly dark, incendiary and speak to victimhood, anger and revenge. "I'm being indicted for you." "I'm treated so unfairly." The January 6 "hostages" (how fvkced up is that) have been treated so unfairly. If he loses, it'll be a "bloodbath."

He's perfected grievance politics but it's ultimately a losing gambit.

Everclear toured last summer. For $300 or so, you could go backstage and they'd play a private set for you. I should have done it.
Yeah...we went to the Brown County show. Art's voice is shot. Still giving it a go, though.

I once saw them at this old theater in some suburb south of SLC in the late-2000's. No booze sold. The concession had water and M&M's. :D

Was pissed because I had opted for Everclear over Wolfmother that night, who was playing closer to town...at a venue that sold booze!

And he'll "own it" when he leads them to another inglorious defeat in Nov. It's hilarious... Trump was in Ohio this weekend promoting his chosen flunky Bernie Moreno and I doubt anyone was happier than the Sherrod Brown campaign and the Ohio Dem party.

Nothing Brown would like bette than to have Moreno win the GOP primary on Tues and put his extremism on display to the other 70% of Ohioans that don't identify as MAGA...Just like with Mastriano,Lake and all the other MAGA types who lost in 2022, and current Lt Governor Robinson in NC, the Dems are spending money behind the scene to help insure that Moreno gets nominated. Always good when the opposition party chooses to nominate the least electable of the choices they have.
Noticed back-to-back pro-Moreno and anti-Moreno adds during the NCAAT selection show and they're nearly identical. They are both about his Trump endorsement and the MAGA bona fides.

Noticed back-to-back pro-Moreno and anti-Moreno adds during the NCAAT selection show and they're nearly identical. They are both about his Trump endorsement and the MAGA bona fides.
Policy is all that should matter….everything else is window dressing.

The ads probably didn’t address policy at all…just Trump, Trump, Trump

What about personal responsibility???

It very honorable to step down when you can't fulfill the job requirements.
No matter how simple they were when one first signs on. (first admin... meh)
It's amazing how many quit because they couldn't stomach Trump or wouldn't do what he was telling them to do.

and the amount of excuse making Trump followers do to try to pretend it is everyone else is crazy.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Rock. I think there were some other quality posters he omitted (not that I'm putting myself in that category) Just other posters I always think of as people of consequence whose opinion I value.

Hopefully some of them will follow your lead,and protest being excluded. I know I'd be raising holy hell if I was left off that particular list, warranted or not.

Just so it is known. I'm #1 on the list :)

This kind of gives up the game no?

If guys like Bernie Moreno or Mark Robinson are so dangerous, it is rather odd that Democrats are putting their finger on the scale in Republican primaries in their favor.

Makes me think the “threat to democracy” stuff isn’t even believed by those saying it. Either that, or they really are that craven.

Or they're are just over-confident that they can beat these people regardless of how much of a threat they are.

It could be playing with fire.

It's amazing how many quit because they couldn't stomach Trump or wouldn't do what he was telling them to do.

and the amount of excuse making Trump followers do to try to pretend it is everyone else that is crazy.
MAGA is unable to refute, dismiss or explain away the comments of literally dozens of former Trump officials - - - people who worked with him and know him well - - who say he shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office again. One WC poster (I don't have time to go back in the thread but I think it was old man CoH) suggested their comments are evidence of "corruption." That's laughable on so many levels, not the least of which is the fact that Trump appointed most of them.

MAGA is unable to refute, dismiss or explain away the comments of literally dozens of former Trump officials - - - people who worked with him and know him well - - who say he shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office again. One WC poster (I don't have time to go back in the thread but I think it was old man CoH) suggested their comments are evidence of "corruption." That's laughable on so many levels, not the least of which is the fact that Trump appointed most of them.

The amount of people that must be liars, RINOs, corrupt, etc for them to keep on pretending Trump is mind blowing.

I think it all comes down to blind faith in their propaganda and believing Trump when he says everything is fake news...unless it comes from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT