ADVERTISEMENT

Pence: I "cannot in good conscience" endorse Trump

F them cabinet members. That’s called Kush envy. Kush was calling the shots and they got jelly. Damn near brought the Donald a Nobel. ME alone was yeoman’s work from kush. This round I’d unleash him on prices
Bad news. Even Kush has said he won’t serve in the next administration.

I, like you, thought this whole Trump circus might have been worth it if we get Kush making decisions again. But it doesn’t appear that will be the case.

• Sad
Reactions: mcmurtry66
A moral absolutist like Pence shouldn't need to weasel about when life begins. If life begins at conception, and you participate in a procedure that sacrifices embryos, then you should be able to reconcile the ambiguity. I've yet to hear him or any others of his type do that.

Pence is a tragic figure who sacrificed his principles on the alter of political ambition. He should have gone into the ministry.
Pence is a political whore, who knowingly certified a rigged election.

When the gallows are built, Pence will be among the first ten to pay the price.

I do somewhat worry about who will staff the next Trump administration.

I think he was more pliable than people gave him credit for on policy.

A bunch of yes men would not be great.

Nativism, huh. So all we are talking about is racism, bigotry, xenophobia, and misogyny?

Why should anybody take you seriously? Democrats have been saying these things about Republicans for 60 years. Trump has nothing to do with it.
I didn't say anything about racism, bigotry, etc. That's a you problem.

You're answer to the same post started with a nativist appeal, so don't pretend I'm not right.

I didn't say anything about racism, bigotry, etc. That's a you problem.
Just cuz you use. 50 cent word for a two- bit point doesn’t change your point.

You're answer to the same post started with a nativist appeal, so don't pretend I'm not right.
If you read my entire post you’ll see a common denominator that has nothing to do with race. I’ve made similar points before.

I do somewhat worry about who will staff the next Trump administration.

I think he was more pliable than people gave him credit for on policy.

A bunch of yes men would not be great.
I don’t know. You’re overthinking it in my opinion. There will be plenty of people willing to work for the government to gain access to capital and all the perks that come with it.

Also, the bar is incredibly low. Biden’s administration is awful. Literally, all Trump has to do is cut regulations, make an effort to slow down immigration, and slow spending. Now, Kush, is a huggggggggggggggeeee loss.

Who else is on your list? I need this information for my report. You know this so don’t hold back.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
I don’t know. You’re overthinking it in my opinion. There will be plenty of people willing to work for the government to gain access to capital and all the perks that come with it.

Also, the bar is incredibly low. Biden’s administration is awful. Literally, all Trump has to do is cut regulations, make an effort to slow down immigration, and slow spending. Now, Kush, is a huggggggggggggggeeee loss.
I mean these cabinet members. Come on. Trannies. Stay at home Pete. Do-nothings. Flunkies. Conventioneers. Rubber stampers. Goose steppers. Get kush on zoom.

be nice to see you turn this worthless thread into another teaching moment
I don't know what "ignored member" said, but if he doesn't believe the US populist movement hasn't always been a nativist movement he is either deluded or lying. Those nativists have taken over and thrown non-nativists Aloha, Noodle, Twenty out of the party.

Know Nothing to Birchers to MAGA have all had nativism at their roots, no matter how they change their name. It is why Birchers hated Ike.

Heck, one sees nativism in most of their various conspiracy theories.

43% of Republicans want less, or no, legal immigration. Hmm, not nativist at all.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
I don't know what "ignored member" said, but if he doesn't believe the US populist movement hasn't always been a nativist movement he is either deluded or lying. Those nativists have taken over and thrown non-nativists Aloha, Noodle, Twenty out of the party.

Know Nothing to Birchers to MAGA have all had nativism at their roots, no matter how they change their name. It is why Birchers hated Ike.

Heck, one sees nativism in most of their various conspiracy theories.

43% of Republicans want less, or no, legal immigration. Hmm, not nativist at all.

Yikes!

Always thought you were a somewhat rational poster but you let your true freak flag fly with this post huh? Just another, mindless, bumbling progressive.

Disappointing.

Purposely conflating immigration support with a porous border. What a god damn embarrassment you are.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yikes!

Always thought you were a somewhat rational poster but you let your true freak flag fly with this post huh? Just another, mindless, bumbling progressive.

Disappointing.

Purposely conflating immigration support with a porous border. What a god damn embarrassment you are.

Who conflated? If asked do you support immigration it is LEGAL immigration. That is the default. Do you think 68% of independent voters want increased illegal immigration?

If you want proof, 2/3rds of Trump Republicans specifically say they want LEGAL immigration reduced.

While two-thirds of Trump Republicans say that legal immigration should be decreased (66%), only 38 percent of non-Trump Republicans agree​

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
00-story-jared-kushner.jpg
the antichrist GIF by RETRO-FIEND

• Haha
Just cuz you use. 50 cent word for a two- bit point doesn’t change your point.

If you read my entire post you’ll see a common denominator that has nothing to do with race. I’ve made similar points before.
My point obviously isn't what you think it is, because I didn't say anything about racism, etc. If you can't understand the difference, that's on you. But please don't sit here and dismiss my point by claiming it was something other than what it was.

Yikes!

Disappointing.

We need to put the adults back in charge. Biden is like a Disney grandpa. Or children. Can’t pay your bills. Don’t worry we will pay them. Broke the law. We will bail you out. Come on in. We have room for everyone.

We need to bring back the adults

Who conflated? If asked do you support immigration it is LEGAL immigration. That is the default. Do you think 68% of independent voters want increased illegal immigration?

If you want proof, 2/3rds of Trump Republicans specifically say they want LEGAL immigration reduced.

While two-thirds of Trump Republicans say that legal immigration should be decreased (66%), only 38 percent of non-Trump Republicans agree​
They want legal immigration reduced under current circumstances

How do you not understand this?

Pence's statement yesterday isn't surprising given his very public split with Trump after the election, coupled with the fact that Trump demonstrated little regard for Pence's life on January 6. On the other hand, I don't recall a prior instance of a United States VP ever turning on their former boss.

Here's a list - - like nobody's ever seen before! - - of nearly two dozen former Trump aides and allies who turned against him:

• Trump's Vice President Mike Pence (see above): "Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."
  • Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr: "Someone who engaged in that kind of [conduct] about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”
  • Trump's first Secretary of Defense General James Mattis.
  • Trump's second Secretary of Defense Mark Esper: "I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”
  • Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Mark Milley: "We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”
  • Trump's first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this . . . He's a fvcking moron."
  • Trump's first ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley: He "gets weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”
  • Trump's presidential transition chair Chris Christie: "Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.”
  • Trump's second national security adviser, General HR McMaster: "We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”
  • Trump's third national security adviser John Bolton: "I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”
  • Trump's second Chief of Staff, General John Kelly: "A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”
  • Trump's former acting Chief of Staff and special envoy to Ireland Nick Mulvaney: "I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”
  • Aide to Trump's last Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson
  • Trump's Director of Communications Anthony Scaramucci
  • Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy Devos
  • Trump's Secretary of Transportation Elaine Choi: "At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy."
  • Trump's first Secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: "The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”
  • Trump's first Homeland Security adviser Tom Bossert: "The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”
  • Trump's longtime lawyer and 'fixer' Michael Cohen.
  • Trump's White House Counsel Ty Cobb.
  • Trump's former Director of Strategic Communications Alyssa Farah Griffin.
  • Trump's former Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Matthews: "I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office ever again.”
All this proves is how corrupt DC is and nothing more. All anyone needs to do is remember before Covid hit what was happening...The left was in full blown panic attack with a highly organized Antifa out rioting, beating, killing, creating MASSIVE CHAOS and getting away with it over a black, drug abusing, piece of crap that they lofted to martyr hero status, because that's how outright stupid the left is, and they all bought in and created an overblown, worthless mantra, Black Lives Matter, which took racism back to before the 60's. Thank You democrats, Obama, and Biden supporters because nobody on the right supported these organizations. Only the left did.

The economy was at an all time high, the black unemployment was at an all time low, pulling people off government support which spiraled downward, the stock market was incredible, interest rates were super low, gas was at extreme lows, groceries were affordable, business was cooking, the world was not in chaos. Even North Korea quit firing test rockets.

But yea things are heading in such a good direction. I was just chatting with my son in law last night about where to go when I'm dead and gone because at this rate this country is headed off the deep end under democrat rule. YES RULE.

Your constant hate for Trump gets in the way of how good things were back then. They were actually great except for your stupid protesting hate groups, Antifa and BLM which Trump left up to the states to handle. He should have national guarded those idiots and locked them all up.

Because my posts are limited to 3 a day, if you are on this list you will not receive a response from me. After carefully reading posts here you all are extremely prejudiced towards Trump, which means your emotions come before thought when posting anything he did while in, or out of office, while you carry a torch for life long politicians. It's unfortunate for you and I hope you find your way I may have missed a few.

IUHickory
Bowlmania
Cosmic kid
UncleMark
Bulk Vanderhuge
Zeke4has
Stuffshot
Ohio Guy
Twenty02
Tommy Cracker
Aloha Hoosier
Outside shooter

Last edited:
All this proves is how corrupt DC is and nothing more. All anyone needs to do is remember before Covid hit what was happening...The left was in full blown panic attack with a highly organized Antifa out rioting, beating, killing, creating MASSIVE CHAOS and getting away with it over a black, drug abusing, piece of crap that they lofted to martyr hero status because that's how outright stupid the left is and they all bought in and created an overblown, worthless mantra Black Lives Matter which took racism back to before the 60's. Thank You democrats, Obama, and Biden supporters because nobody on the right supported these organizations. Only the left did.

The economy was at an all time high, the black unemployment was at an all time low pulling people off government support which spiraled downward, the stock market was incredible, interest rates were super low, gas was at extreme lows, groceries were affordable, business was cooking, the world was not in chaos. Even North Korea quit firing test rockets.

But yea things are heading in such a good direction. I was just chatting with my son in law last night about where to go when I'm dead and gone because at this rate this country is headed off the deep end under democrat rule. YES RULE.

Your constant hate for Trump gets in the way of how good things were back then. They were actually great except for your stupid protesting hate groups Antifa and BLM which Trump left up to the states to handle. He should have national guarded those idiots and locked them all up.
He won’t make that mistake again. He’s going to be a dictator. Lock-in up libs for yucks. And after he wins no more elections. They’re a nuisance to be honest

All this proves is how corrupt DC is and nothing more. All anyone needs to do is remember before Covid hit what was happening...The left was in full blown panic attack with a highly organized Antifa out rioting, beating, killing, creating MASSIVE CHAOS and getting away with it over a black, drug abusing, piece of crap that they lofted to martyr hero status because that's how outright stupid the left is and they all bought in and created an overblown, worthless mantra Black Lives Matter which took racism back to before the 60's. Thank You democrats, Obama, and Biden supporters because nobody on the right supported these organizations. Only the left did.

The economy was at an all time high, the black unemployment was at an all time low pulling people off government support which spiraled downward, the stock market was incredible, interest rates were super low, gas was at extreme lows, groceries were affordable, business was cooking, the world was not in chaos. Even North Korea quit firing test rockets.

Your constant hate for Trump gets in the way of how good things were back then. They were actually great except for your stupid protesting hate groups Antifa and BLM which Trump left up to the states to handle. He should have national guarded those idiots and locked them all up.
Obama is the worst. Insidious, the racial grievance he would play in. The bully pulpit is real and he wasn’t afraid to use it.

Your post has many factual errors. A fact check would be helpful and it’s too bad you didn’t do one. Trumpsters believe only what Trump and Trumpster Twitter Twits tell them to believe.

I’ll start the fact corrections with your “rocket” claim. It’s 100 percent false. North Korea conducted many missile tests during Trump’s administration, before and after Trump decided to treat Kim Jong Un as a legitimate and equal leader.

My point obviously isn't what you think it is, because I didn't say anything about racism, etc. If you can't understand the difference, that's on you. But please don't sit here and dismiss my point by claiming it was something other than what it was.
Oh please. Nativists don’t like people who are notblike them. Quit trying to weasel around your obvious point.

You are conflating immigration with border security. Trump often does the same, but you claim to be smarter than Trump. The wall is about border security, not immigration.

As far as immigration is concerned, the migrants have blown the hell out of Denver’s budget for human services. It doesn’t make any difference whether the migrants are legal or illegal. Anybody who denies that is a problem are lying.

Finally what is the difference between a Trump Republican and non- Trump Republican? Whomever designed that poll must have been educated in the Ivy League within the last few years. All republicans have much in common. By introducing Trump into it, you are talking about personalities and people. That is irrelevant to ideas and policies.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I mean these cabinet members. Come on. Trannies. Stay at home Pete. Do-nothings. Flunkies. Conventioneers. Rubber stampers. Goose steppers. Get kush on zoom.
Give me Kush and one other Bitcoiner and I’d knock it out in the first 6 months.

1. Cut regulations and increase oil production
2. Negotiate a peace treaty with Russia
3. Slow down the flow of illegals
4. Cut back some spending
5. Have the Central Bank buy Bitcoin
6. Spend the rest of the time get bjs like Clinton

You're certainly following your leader. He wants to jail a lot of people. How anyone can think this man is fit to be a President is beyond belief.

Yes, and there's evidence of that almost every day. Here's today's example.

lol…..I didn’t realize what you were posting. Here is the clip. It’s Trump rambling on about something stupid because that’s what he does. Don’t you get tired of being duped? Or do you not realize they lie to you?

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
lol…..I didn’t realize what you were posting. Here is the clip. It’s Trump rambling on about something stupid because that’s what he does. Don’t you get tired of being duped? Or do you not realize they lie to you?

His knowledge of trade policy is an inch deep.

This protectionist posture he takes is quite entertaining though. Dumb. But entertaining.

Reactions: snarlcakes
How anyone can think this man is fit to be a President is beyond belief.
Because we look at where we are today, and 100% totally understand that your approved leaders, helped get us here, and became very rich doing so. (how you can disagree with this is beyond belief).
Maybe we are not "republicans", Ok I'm not married to the name, it's just the closest in a 2 party naming convention. Call us Peroicraticans if it drys your diaper.
Socially Conservative
fiscally Conservative
Spend money to empower (teach to fish, NOT give a fish) the bottom 25% (apprenticeships, business ownership classes, Budgeting money management courses, negotiating the lopsided legal system.... and the such).
A military that can/ will kill any one, thing, or some, anywhere outside of the USA when it wants (reads legally authorized) in or out of this world ("out" because we now have to consider space).
Again, we don't love Trump, but your uniparty people have proven who they are.......... AND we believe them. They have proven it!!!! Multiple times, so we FINALLY trust them to be, exactly part of the problem.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT