ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi doing Pelosi things

There used to be an all Hispanic team in a league several years ago where about half of them worked at a local Mexican restaurant. Every week you played them the game was at 10:30 pm. Weekdays. Brutal.

Same thing. Be up til 1:30. Good dudes though
That is hilarious. We played an all Mexican team last night lol and I was up until 1:30. You can’t wind down. I won’t do late weeknight games anymore

Reactions: larsIU
Pick me up a nice tea kettle if you don't mind. Gooseneck if they still have any.
@larsIU brad ain’t goin nowhere. He should saddle up and go get that big green egg today and a brisket and get to work for the games tomorrow. A thousand flat bills won’t overcome knowing what brand of tea kettle he prefers. Gooseneck. Come on. That’s not a man who drinks Truly from a wine bottle with the younger set #stayinside #revealed

@larsIU brad ain’t goin nowhere. He should saddle up and go get that big green egg today and a brisket and get to work for the games tomorrow. A thousand flat bills won’t overcome knowing what brand of tea kettle he prefers. Gooseneck. Come on. That’s not a man who drinks Truly from a wine bottle with the younger set #stayinside #revealed

It’s too late. Forget the green egg. He’s in Traeger territory now. New balances are next. But not the white ones. No. He’s gonna be rocking the hipster NBs.

Pray for him.

It’s too late. Forget the green egg. He’s in Traeger territory now. New balances are next. But not the white ones. No. He’s gonna be rocking the hipster NBs.

Pray for him.
I think my favorite meme ever was just a waist down pic of a guy in white NB shoes and dad jeans and the caption was something along the lines of :when he shows up dressed like this you know the job is going to get done right

I think my favorite meme ever was just a waist down pic of a guy in white NB shoes and dad jeans and the caption was something along the lines of :when he shows up dressed like this you know the job is going to get done right
images

Club_C_85_Men%27s_Shoes_White_AR0456_01_standard.jpg

Back in my way younger days, I used to do the same thing with these (wear them until old and ready to mow lawn, throw out older ones that I was mowing in, buy new ones. It was a never ending cycle for years). The Reeboks became harder to find, so I switched to NB, then finally,

2-Nike-Air-Monarch-IV.jpg

My wife and adult kids finally held an intervention.

Back in my way younger days, I used to do the same thing with these (wear them until old and ready to mow lawn, throw out older ones that I was mowing in, buy new ones. It was a never ending cycle for years). The Reeboks became harder to find, so I switched to NB, then finally,

That’s the absolute best!! Like my dad when he’d yell: I can’t find my goin out jeans!

Since my dad doesn't throw out anything, he still has both of these. 😄

I’ll tell you what else is crazy to think about today is that my dad had a comb. He’d comb his hair until he got it how he liked it, never deviated, then head out. But there was no product in it so the first gust of wind he’d have to pull that comb out again

Those nikes are what I bought my 12 year old son last fall. Thought I'd up his game for him. They came, we unboxed them, and the kid's face just fell. He said "Dad, these are grandpa's shoes." I said "Come on, bud, they're not all black but give them a chance. They can look cool." Then he put them on and looked like some bizarre version of Benjamin Button.

We sent them back. And now, dad doesn't buy shoes for son without son reviewing said purchase.

I’ll tell you what else is crazy to think about today is that my dad had a comb. He’d comb his hair until he got it how he liked it, never deviated, then head out. But there was no product in it so the first gust of wind he’d have to pull that comb out again
Mine too. Also can remember when in jr. high it was a big deal to carry a comb around in your back pocket.

My wife’s one true mission in life, and probably the main reason she sticks around, is her belief that she can keep me from turning into my dad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT