ADVERTISEMENT

Top FDA Safety Official Frank Yiannas Resigns

mohoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida
Top FDA Official Resigns

File copies of this story in many different folders in your WTF drawer.

- Yiannas singing like a bird, saying loudly that he knew nothing about the Abbott formula issue before Feb '22, but it had been reported to various parts of the FDA several months before.
- Yiannas resigning, reason: FDA too decentralized. You just now figuring this out??
- Yiannas, - the way the division is being operated has “significantly impaired FDA’s ability to operate as an integrated food team and protect the public.” (Major WTF???)
- Yiannas resigning on the eve of the FDA's response to a scathing report calling for an overhaul of the way the agency regulates human and animal foods. Hmmmm....
- Abbott Laboratories facing a criminal investigation by the DOJ over alleged problems at their infant formula factory. Will we ever hear the outcome of this one? Doubt it.
- Officials with Abbott have said that the bacteria didn’t come from the Michigan factory, a key U.S. production site for baby formula. Then, where the hell did it come from??

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It is clear the FDA has real problems with everything decentralized and needs to be reorganized.

max-siedentopf-sticks-07.jpg

You don't have a sense of humor so I thought an illustration of your mood at the time would be appropriate.
I have a great sense of humor, look at all my posts. It’s just with you as that’s never your perspective. It’s always a put down or in this case a failure to read my post and respond to the points made.

It’s not a humorous post by the way and interesting that you’re responding to a January post in mid-September

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I have a great sense of humor, look at all my posts. It’s just with you as that’s never your perspective. It’s always a put down or in this case a failure to read my post and respond to the points made.
I quoted the specific question I was 'answering'. LOL

Wuhan.
It’s not a humorous post by the way and interesting that you’re responding to a January post in mid-September
Complain to the person who bumped it back up to the top and the other person who replied before me.

You're a dainty little peach of a man.

I quoted the specific question I was 'answering'. LOL

Wuhan.

Complain to the person who bumped it back up to the top and the other person who replied before me.

You're a dainty little peach of a man.
Again, you made a typical dumbass remark because you don’t have a serious answer.

Blame another, don’t take personal responsibility. Is this what you teach?

Keyboard tough guy making fruity remarks

Again, you made a typical dumbass remark because you don’t have a serious answer.

Blame another, don’t take personal responsibility. Is this what you teach?
I didn't check the date on your post. I just saw the topic up top, and it interested me. Again, wasn't the first or even second person to comment, but yeah, make it about me.

Keyboard tough guy making fruity remarks
Says the guy doing the name calling.

Last edited:
No it was just a stupid response that had nothing to do with the post. That’s all.

And, why Wuhan? I believe that’s your angst leaking as I’m sure you were a ‘Batman’ lol
It was a response made in jest, but as noted, you don't have a sense of humor or are just triggered by me.

I said Wuhan, and you were like...
7c6xg44li9921.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT