ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi doing Pelosi things

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
Can we please stop acting like this is a right or left problem, but this is just a overall problem in our government that should be taken care of but won't because we have "politicians" on both sides taking advantage of Insider trading

Can we please stop acting like this is a right or left problem, but this is just a overall problem in our government that should be taken care of but won't because we have "politicians" on both sides taking advantage of Insider trading

Exactly. Doubt many will defend him but it is definitely not just a Pelosi thing.

If posters want to pretend they aren't hyper partisan, then call it what it is - a politician thing.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey

Don't worry, I'm sure Congress will investigate itself and find no wrongdoing.

It is not a right or left problem, but there is an extra ordinary level of hatred for Pelosi and that isn't because if which side of an isle she ruled from.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Weather looks awful. Why don’t we stay in and watch a movie. I’ll pick up a bottle of Truly.

Wait. What? Truly comes in bottles now?

Yep! Strawberry lemonade or wild berry?

Wild berry.

Perfect.

I’m weak 😩
My wife’s been sick for a week and a half. Coughing, runny nose, blehh.

Then I saw a picture of Nancy Mace and googled her. Let’s just say I let my imagination run wild.

I’m also weak.

My wife’s been sick for a week and a half. Coughing, runny nose, blehh.

Then I saw a picture of Nancy Mace and googled her. Let’s just say I let my imagination run wild.

I’m also weak.
I’m sick too. Miserable. Same deal. I’m going to play soccer tonight and try to sweat it out or make myself super sick. Speed it up one way or the other

I’m sick too. Miserable. Same deal. I’m going to play soccer tonight and try to sweat it out or make myself super sick. Speed it up one way or the other
It hit me and my daughter about 2 weeks ago. We all tested negative for Covid and I took 2 different tests so I know it’s not that. Now it’s hit my son and my wife.

I don’t know what it is but this is as sick as we’ve been in quite awhile. I was off work 4 days last week.

It hit me and my daughter about 2 weeks ago. We all tested negative for Covid and I took 2 different tests so I know it’s not that. Now it’s hit my son and my wife.

I don’t know what it is but this is as sick as we’ve been in quite awhile. I was off work 4 days last week.
That sucks! Get those under armour drinks. They help

Weather looks awful. Why don’t we stay in and watch a movie. I’ll pick up a bottle of Truly.

Wild berry.

Perfect.

I’m weak 😩
How much?

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Boone's Farm never helped. All it did was teach young girls how to hurl without getting it in their hair.
truly is a vodka seltzer. not sure the angle in turning it into a wine bottle. skinny cans you could take anywhere is what i thought was the point behind them. altho who knows. when i was a kid we drank those purple passion bottles

Of course but after all of the hoopla, she continues to pretend like she isn’t part of the problem

Wild berry.

Perfect.

I’m weak 😩
This makes me think you’re either getting better and wanting to chase young women again, or still deciding if you’re gonna turn gay. 🤫

Last edited:
This makes me think you’re either getting better and wanting to chase young women again, or still deciding if you’re gonna turn gay. 🤫
Both options are still on the table. But I’m pretty day to day. Played soccer tonight. I’ve been trying to get out and play more after the love of my life cheated at her high school reunion with a clown and left me for him. But even the the stuff I love most, like soccer, is a struggle. Sure there were flashes of brilliance, and I heard a guy mumble, “poetry in motion,” but all and all my play was dogshit. 10,000 steps a day doesnt translate to sports. Walking target sure. Not sports. So I don’t know. I’m weak. Even the beers didn’t taste good. If the blacks wake up tomorrow and see that it’s going to be 55 and nice out and decide they want to wreck shit I may just tag along. They’ll get a kick out of me putting my pitching wedge through the front door of crate and barrel

Both options are still on the table. But I’m pretty day to day. Played soccer tonight. I’ve been trying to get out and play more after the love of my life cheated at her high school reunion with a clown and left me for him. But even the the stuff I love most, like soccer, is a struggle. Sure there were flashes of brilliance, and I heard a guy mumble, “poetry in motion,” but all and all my play was dogshit. 10,000 steps a day doesnt translate to sports. Walking target sure. Not sports. So I don’t know. I’m weak. Even the beers didn’t taste good. If the blacks wake up tomorrow and see that it’s going to be 55 and nice out and decide they want to wreck shit I may just tag along. They’ll get a kick out of me putting my pitching wedge through the front door of crate and barrel
Pick me up a nice tea kettle if you don't mind. Gooseneck if they still have any.

Reactions: larsIU
Ya never know, you may meet your next ex wife rioting and looting. 😊

Dude, it's time to take up golf. A man of your age, status and partner status should be spending days outdoors in the FL sunshine
age for sure. Status I’d say the local sports book is probably more fitting. But agreed in theory. I’m so amped from playing tonight I can’t sleep. Too old for late games

age for sure. Status I’d say the local sports book is probably more fitting. But agreed in theory. I’m so amped from playing tonight I can’t sleep. Too old for late games
There used to be an all Hispanic team in a league several years ago where about half of them worked at a local Mexican restaurant. Every week you played them the game was at 10:30 pm. Weekdays. Brutal.

Same thing. Be up til 1:30. Good dudes though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT