ADVERTISEMENT

Patriot/Patriotism

Hmmm, and here I thought “compassionate conservatism” was actually part of the Pubs rallying cry.
It was years ago, but, of course, you have that wrong unless you're a GWB guy. Constitutional conservative and strict constructionist are the terms. Use 'em and you'll be in the sunshine.

I wear an American Flag pin on my blazer every day to let my coworkers know I'm more patriotic than them.

I also have an American flag bumper sticker, right above my truck nuts.

Your hero, Trump has other ideas of what your flag looks like. Maybe its time for a change?

lol.gif
lol.gif
And he’s cheating off the little girl next to him. But this is encouraging . Maybe if he stays with the kindergartners long enough, he might learn some basic life skills most of us picked up in elementary school.

Reactions: sglowrider
It was years ago, but, of course, you have that wrong unless you're a GWB guy. Constitutional conservative and strict constructionist are the terms. Use 'em and you'll be in the sunshine.

I have not seen any strict constructionists opposing Space Force. Have I missed that opposition?

For William Steding, a diplomatic historian living in Colorado, American individualism has morphed into narcissism, perfectibility into entitlement, and exceptionalism into hubris. Out of that, and more, came the insidious malignancy of Trump. It will not be extirpated overnight.

LOL. There is nothing more humorous, or even worthless, than a partisan individual explaining why somebody disagrees with them. For Obama it was because people bitterly clinged to guns and Bibles while distrusting those who looked different. For Hillary it was because people were racist, misogynist, homophobes and otherwise deplorable people. For an academic elite such as Seding, it is because people are narcissist, entitled, and full of themselves. That's all bullshit.

Voters were presented with a binary choice in 2016. Voters chose. For you, or any elite snob, to impute to me or to America a deeper meaning to that vote about white Christian males, or bargaining with the devil, or any other deep social construct, is typical leftist smuggary. Smuggary is an immutable characteristic of the left. They are so sure that they are always correct about anything that any disagreement must be the result of some social defect. They repeat that theme over and over as your post and link show.

Using a single snapshot of history, like the 2016 election, to construct a broad generalization about how the country is trending or what it has become might be an interesting academic exercise, but it's all more BS. We all know the next election will bring a new wave of generalizations.

I have not seen any strict constructionists opposing Space Force. Have I missed that opposition?
Go wash your hands after where you got that. Space Force? Strict construction does not apply to the color of your picket fence either. But, no, you evidently haven't missed it since the irrelevant hasn't happened as far as we know.

Go wash your hands after where you got that. Space Force? Strict construction does not apply to the color of your picket fence either. But, no, you evidently haven't missed it since the irrelevant hasn't happened as far as we know.

Tell me where space is mentioned below. I see no legal authority to fund space or even air, forces. Be so kind as to point out where authority to build a space force resides.

Clauses 11, 12, 13, and 14. The Congress shall have power * * * ; To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water. To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years. To provide and maintain a Navy. To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces.

LOL. There is nothing more humorous, or even worthless, than a partisan individual explaining why somebody disagrees with them. For Obama it was because people bitterly clinged to guns and Bibles while distrusting those who looked different. For Hillary it was because people were racist, misogynist, homophobes and otherwise deplorable people. For an academic elite such as Seding, it is because people are narcissist, entitled, and full of themselves. That's all bullshit.

And what is Trump's reason for why folks disagree with him? Deep State? Distrust of proven con men? Interested in hearing your take on that, since 3 million more folks preferred his opponent and another 8 million still preferred not to vote for him...

Tell me where space is mentioned below. I see no legal authority to fund space or even air, forces. Be so kind as to point out where authority to build a space force resides.

Clauses 11, 12, 13, and 14. The Congress shall have power * * * ; To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water. To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years. To provide and maintain a Navy. To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces.
Flying machines are obviously unconstitutional.

Reactions: meridian

Voters were presented with a binary choice in 2016. Voters chose. For you, or any elite snob, to impute to me or to America a deeper meaning to that vote about white Christian males, or bargaining with the devil, or any other deep social construct, is typical leftist smuggary. Smuggary is an immutable characteristic of the left. They are so sure that they are always correct about anything that any disagreement must be the result of some social defect. They repeat that theme over and over as your post and link show.

Using a single snapshot of history, like the 2016 election, to construct a broad generalization about how the country is trending or what it has become might be an interesting academic exercise, but it's all more BS. We all know the next election will bring a new wave of generalizations.
I notice you always leave out your boy and your own generalizations about others....always convenient in your own special smug way.

Reactions: meridian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT