ADVERTISEMENT

Patriot Front March in Nashville

The dude thinks the long sleeve blue jackets the PF wears as their uniform to the short sleeve t-shirts the FBI wears are the same! There’s nothing intellectual about him. Mas spreads so much Russian propaganda I suspect he may be a Russian operative.

He thinks
Dumb. Didn’t address the actual argument being presented.

Dumb. Didn’t address the actual argument being presented.
What argument is that? You started this by linking two obviously bogus tweets from moronic Twitter Twits and you bought them. Right now you’ve batting .000 in presenting an argument. You have to frame an argument in order to present it. Frame away!

Reactions: MrBing
The dude thinks the long sleeve blue jackets the PF wears as their uniform to the short sleeve t-shirts the FBI wears are the same! There’s nothing intellectual about him. Mas spreads so much Russian propaganda I suspect he may be a Russian operative.

He thinks
Your second paragraph is total BS.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What argument is that? You started this by linking two obviously bogus tweets from moronic Twitter Twits and you bought them. Right now you’ve batting .000 in presenting an argument. You have to frame an argument in order to present it. Frame away!
He can't do it. Reminds me of that clip in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure where the football player tries to talk about something intellectual:

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He can't do it. Reminds me of that clip in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure where the football player tries to talk about something intellectual:
Darn right he can’t do it. He actually thought he had some sort of coup with his bogus and mindless tweets, but had zilch. I wonder if he’s realized that.

Reactions: Mark Milton
Half the MAGA posters on this site: "Everyone knows that the rings of Saturn are a government conspiracy constructed out of old Toyota parts, and put there to change earth's seasons so it looks like climate change is causing cancer, when it's really masks. And since you can't provide me with any sources disproving this totally sensible theory of mine, that means you're the idiot."

Half the MAGA posters on this site: "Everyone knows that the rings of Saturn are a government conspiracy constructed out of old Toyota parts, and put there to change earth's seasons so it looks like climate change is causing cancer, when it's really masks. And since you can't provide me with any sources disproving this totally sensible theory of mine, that means you're the idiot."
Tell me you're an FBI mole without telling me you're an FBI mole.

Of course. On the sleeve it says "I am NOT FBI"

lcpd.jpg

It’s hard to have an intellectual discussion with people who’ve been so conditioned to go to Red Herrings when facing a counterpoint. But hey, the “soviets” didn’t dumb down our education system via surrogates such as John Dewey or anything
A John Dewey reference. Nice.

But you're a product of the same educational system, no?

I don’t know if it’s a Fed thing. Maybe it is. But there’s nothing to indicate so.

But one thing I do find curious is that we don’t seem to know anything about any of the individuals in this group. Or, at least, I don’t. Maybe it’s been published elsewhere and I haven’t seen it.

People should make an effort to unmask and identify them, IMO.
Do you discount the infiltration by feds into literally every politically driven organization, regardless of the viewpoint expressed ?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I mean, let's not be too critical of these dudes. The fashion sense isn't too far off: cargo pants have made a huge comeback; khaki and navy blue is a classic color combo, never out of style; and workwear boots, while a little last decade with the workwear revolution in men's fashion, still provide a utilitarian, yet refined option for casual footwear (and maybe an extra inch of height for those on the shorter side).

The white balaclava style mask, though, doesn't fit too well--I'd have opted for a more subtle and refined over-ear mask with their logo on the front to up the branding game while providing more visual interest for the face.

On a side note: why do a few dozen dopes marching merit a news article? Let them fade into obscurity if you don't like their politics.
Ever since Covid balaclava masks are easy to find and cheap.

Reactions: BradStevens
I don’t know if it’s a Fed thing. Maybe it is. But there’s nothing to indicate so.

But one thing I do find curious is that we don’t seem to know anything about any of the individuals in this group. Or, at least, I don’t. Maybe it’s been published elsewhere and I haven’t seen it.

People should make an effort to unmask and identify them, IMO.
They have, or at least it's making it rounds. That said, who knows it's confirmed or how.

I mean, let's not be too critical of these dudes. The fashion sense isn't too far off: cargo pants have made a huge comeback; khaki and navy blue is a classic color combo, never out of style; and workwear boots, while a little last decade with the workwear revolution in men's fashion, still provide a utilitarian, yet refined option for casual footwear (and maybe an extra inch of height for those on the shorter side).

The white balaclava style mask, though, doesn't fit too well--I'd have opted for a more subtle and refined over-ear mask with their logo on the front to up the branding game while providing more visual interest for the face.

On a side note: why do a few dozen dopes marching merit a news article? Let them fade into obscurity if you don't like their politics.
The people near their path seemed to have a problem with it, and videos from various perspectives are across social media. (Maybe they're all FBI plants too. :rolleyes: )

Groups like this fade into obscurity when they aren't allowed to fester and grow. As more politicians give them a voice...well...it's not as if we didn't have a slew of state and federal legislators in the past who were part of the Klan back in the day, subtly pushing their agendas into legislation. Sometimes not even that subtly.

The answer is rarely to turn the other cheek. Next thing you know people like that are running for office. Maybe you'll care more if they march down your street.

Tell me you're an FBI mole without telling me you're an FBI mole.
Tell me you're a Patriot Front mole without...you know the drill. ;)

You all need to seperate. 😉. One thing to note is how different the PF is. They are closer to the KKK than any right wing group. The other groups 3%ers proud boys etc. hate them. The other groups are (somewhat)inclusive anyway. PF is not. Bunch of goofs trying to be a part of something.

Last edited:
You all need to seperate. 😉. One thing to note is how different the PF is. They are closer to the KKK than any right wing group. The other groups 3%ers proud boys etc. hate them. The other groups are inclusive anyway. PF is not. Bunch of goofs trying to be a part of something.
That description reminds me of this scene in the Life of Brian:

How big is this group supposed to be? I get the impression it is the same 35 dudes traveling around to different areas to bang a drum and piss people off. They are cranks but I find it hard to get too worked up over this small of a group that doesn't appear to be doing much but marching and from the article up above, maybe intimidation.

They are a less armed version of the NFAC.

On another note, I don't think they are all FBI but I would bet money that quite a few of them are informants.

Reactions: DANC
The dude thinks the long sleeve blue jackets the PF wears as their uniform and the short sleeve t-shirts the FBI wears are the same! There’s nothing intellectual about him. Mas spreads so much Russian propaganda I suspect he may be a Russian operative.
I've seen people just automatically post about the FBI being at it again when stuff like this pops up. No valid news sources, links or proof. It's just widely accepted that this is something the MAGA cult thinks the FBI does. So weird.

Reactions: Mark Milton
How big is this group supposed to be? I get the impression it is the same 35 dudes traveling around to different areas to bang a drum and piss people off. They are cranks but I find it hard to get too worked up over this small of a group that doesn't appear to be doing much but marching and from the article up above, maybe intimidation.

They are a less armed version of the NFAC.

On another note, I don't think they are all FBI but I would bet money that quite a few of them are informants.
According to a leaked chat from 2021, Thomas Rousseau (who is the Patriot Front's leader) claimed a membership of 220 to 230....which, if true, means they get way more attention than they ought to.

@IC - Jesse AR We are absolutely desperate for new people. We've been in the 220's to 230's membership rut for nearly a full year. Better quality, yes, but I want quantity as well (without lowering standards). Everyone we can get with our standards, or bring up to them safely, we want in our ranks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT