ADVERTISEMENT

Patriot Front March in Nashville

1%ers are not into the 3%ers I can assure you. I snicker at the typical 3% guys. A lot of them are just as you would expect. Fat and dumb.
Yah. I had a high school acquaintance who ended up with the 3%. Nice enough guy in high school. Wore the Flock of Seagulls haircut for all 4 years. Then about 10 years ago at our reunion he reintroduced himself to everyone as "Commander John Doe of the Michigan Defense Force" and then went into the flat earth stuff. Moral of the story--if you start off as Flock of Seagulls, never change

Yah. I had a high school acquaintance who ended up with the 3%. Nice enough guy in high school. Wore the Flock of Seagulls haircut for all 4 years. Then about 10 years ago at our reunion he reintroduced himself to everyone as "Commander John Doe of the Michigan Defense Force" and then went into the flat earth stuff. Moral of the story--if you start off as Flock of Seagulls, never change

sddefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Milton
One of the guys I know works as an inventory shoe sales thing etc…long hair and beard. Weighs about 400ibs. Every single one has zero education. At least so far.

Hope you recorded or are watching. Yamal 😳😳
I have the game on at my computer at the office. This game is lit. Unreal.

Yamal's goal was obscene. Spain have soooo much space in the midfield. Rabiot is great on the ball and a great distributor but he is slower than Danc after Thanksgiving dinner

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I’ve heard of them. And I think they’ve murdered a few people, which is good. Adds credibility. Those khakis and mismatched blue shirts are hard to take seriously
Boogaloos have the best outfits...

"IN THE PAST COUPLE of weeks, following the killing of George Floyd, curiously dressed counter protesters have attended scattered demonstrations across the U.S. Often armed and disconcertingly garbed in “Magnum P.I.”-style floral Hawaiian shirts, these men and women have gathered on the fringes of gatherings and marches in states including Texas, Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Who are these people and why are they dressed like tropical vacationers heading into battle? Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow at the Center of Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League based in Ohio, explained that deceptively cheery Hawaiian-style button-ups have come to signify extremists who believe that a second American civil war—or “boogaloo”—is on the horizon. Sharing rhetoric with far-right sects like white supremacists, militia groups and anti-government ideologues, these boogalooers, or “boogaloo bois,’’ have at times been a very small, but disruptive presence at overwhelmingly peaceful protests."

I have the game on at my computer at the office. This game is lit. Unreal.

Yamal's goal was obscene. Spain have soooo much space in the midfield. Rabiot is great on the ball and a great distributor but he is slower than Danc after Thanksgiving dinner
Navas is older than lamine’s dad

Boogaloos have the best outfits...

"IN THE PAST COUPLE of weeks, following the killing of George Floyd, curiously dressed counter protesters have attended scattered demonstrations across the U.S. Often armed and disconcertingly garbed in “Magnum P.I.”-style floral Hawaiian shirts, these men and women have gathered on the fringes of gatherings and marches in states including Texas, Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Who are these people and why are they dressed like tropical vacationers heading into battle? Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow at the Center of Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League based in Ohio, explained that deceptively cheery Hawaiian-style button-ups have come to signify extremists who believe that a second American civil war—or “boogaloo”—is on the horizon. Sharing rhetoric with far-right sects like white supremacists, militia groups and anti-government ideologues, these boogalooers, or “boogaloo bois,’’ have at times been a very small, but disruptive presence at overwhelmingly peaceful protests."

Where does "boogaloo" come from?

I always think of Chandler Bing when Flock of Seagulls is mentioned.

• Love
Looking at old photos taken at the IU-BSU football game in Indy.

You look like you need taller lifts in your shoes.
I thought that was Cajun at the game. Yet another disappointing IU loss.

I’m 5’9” and was still in military shape then. I’ve added a good 30 LBs since retirement.

I’ve heard of them. And I think they’ve murdered a few people, which is good. Adds credibility. Those khakis and mismatched blue shirts are hard to take seriously
All of these radical groups - BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Boogaloo, etc. - need to get someone to design their unis like Hugo Boss. Clearly, the Nazis won the fashion war.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Nahh these are the doofuses who planned to kidnap a governor. I think Michigan. They literally want a Civil war. That fascinates them.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
All of these radical groups - BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Boogaloo, etc. - need to get someone to design their unis like Hugo Boss. Clearly, the Nazis won the fashion war.
Maybe on the men's side, but take a look at the Nazi Frauleins....Yikes!

It's where I live, you dolt. Why would I care about local politics anywhere else?

Now be a good boy and go fetch daddy a cookie.
Whatever you say, Goober. Yeah, why would you care about anything outside Mayberry?

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
It's where I live, you dolt. Why would I care about local politics anywhere else?

Now be a good boy and go fetch daddy a cookie.
I wanna upgrade my asshole game to yours. 😂😂 Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I wanna upgrade my asshole game to yours. 😂😂 Love it!
Watch it - he'll delete you post for profanity, like he did mine when I called the post where he said he didn't moderate other forums as "Bullshit".

He gets his feewings hurt easily.

Half the MAGA posters on this site: "Everyone knows that the rings of Saturn are a government conspiracy constructed out of old Toyota parts, and put there to change earth's seasons so it looks like climate change is causing cancer, when it's really masks. And since you can't provide me with any sources disproving this totally sensible theory of mine, that means you're the idiot."
I think you are making some very interesting points that I had not thought of. I do believe the lunar landing was real though and that professional wresting is fake.

Watch it - he'll delete you post for profanity, like he did mine when I called the post where he said he didn't moderate other forums as "Bullshit".

He gets his feewings hurt easily.
After Goat’s profanity filled rant at me I assume all profanity okay. 😂

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT