ADVERTISEMENT

Patriot brain fart

That's one of your pro bowl special teamers. I guess coin flip performance doesn't factor into that equation.

That was such a bizarre decision on the Patriots part. Wait....not bizarre.....idiotic. That was a total CTC move.
It was a team wanting to keep the Jets ahead of Pitt. Belicheck is scared of playing Rapelisthberger in the 6/1 game. With that win the Jets are still ahead of Pitt.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26206-1414614297-19.gif

To me it looked like they screwed up the side of the field to kick to. Not if they were kicking off or receiving. To be 100 percent honest, I wanted to kick off as our d was playing great and they hadn't scored in a long time. I wanted to stop and only need a FG.

Guess the plan didn't work out.

Patriots didn't deserve to win nor do they have the talent healthy to win. Gotta get back edleman, Danny and mccourty.

Too many injuries but they sure did not quick

To me it looked like they screwed up the side of the field to kick to. Not if they were kicking off or receiving. To be 100 percent honest, I wanted to kick off as our d was playing great and they hadn't scored in a long time. I wanted to stop and only need a FG.

Guess the plan didn't work out.

Patriots didn't deserve to win nor do they have the talent healthy to win. Gotta get back edleman, Danny and mccourty.

Too many injuries but they sure did not quick
Yeah, but you're an idiot.

This entire thread is about a brain fart that didn't exist. Keep cheering for your schwag team. Please remember that just because I am in a monitory here does not make me wrong. It's an Indiana board which means , blame others, blame refs and ridicule the more successful.

I couldn't care less about the Colts. If that was Belichick's decision he is definitely an idiot.

Reactions: Moops
The defense in the 2nd half was playing far far better than the offense.

With their 5th left tackle and 4th right tackle of the season both playing, Brady had no time. It was a reasonable gamble to kick, but the D blew it in OT.

I wanted the Patriots to go for 2 and not risk overtime & get more people hurt. Of the 53 opening day roster players, 28 were hurt, on IR, or unavailable by games's end today.

Sucks, but get back Edelman, Amendola, McCourty, and Chung and they are a different team

The defense in the 2nd half was playing far far better than the offense.

With their 5th left tackle and 4th right tackle of the season both playing, Brady had no time. It was a reasonable gamble to kick, but the D blew it in OT.

I wanted the Patriots to go for 2 and not risk overtime & get more people hurt. Of the 53 opening day roster players, 28 were hurt, on IR, or unavailable by games's end today.

Sucks, but get back Edelman, Amendola, McCourty, and Chung and they are a different team

If I had the time or inclination I would go back and find the threads where you have blasted Colts fans for talking about injuries here. I'm sure they exist. But then again, you just aren't worth that sort of time

Seeing dejected Pats fans around NYC this evening was pretty sweet though

Reactions: sluggo69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT