ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

Screen-Shot-2023-02-01-at-11.39.40-AM.png
He's just trying to catch Jordan in all the GOAT metrics at this point.

Please somebody, somewhere trick Jake Paul into fighting a real boxer. Probably not a good idea to verbally box Bomani Jones.

I absolutely love this headline and I love the notion of the Taliban hating their 9-5 jobs. It's a total comedy skit begging to be written. They want to be out in the mountains playing guns and bad guys and now are in an office scrolling social media. and hate it.

If you can't get laid around Valentine's Day........

Although, I don't know where to go anymore. It's been 15 years.
You better be careful son. You're showing a no good side today. mocking the good lord. demonstrating indifference to Valentine's day. Tread carefully. i'd log off your computer and make a reservation somewhere real nice. you got a cautionary tale here in your buddy MCM. i don't think we did anything last V day. now where is she going to be this valentine's day? getting a fancy dinner and a bunch of presents and then her bottom knocked out by some nobody. it happens!

You better be careful son. You're showing a no good side today. mocking the good lord. demonstrating indifference to Valentine's day. Tread carefully. i'd log off your computer and make a reservation somewhere real nice. you got a cautionary tale here in your buddy MCM. i don't think we did anything last V day. now where is she going to be this valentine's day? getting a fancy dinner and a bunch of presents and then her bottom knocked out by some nobody. it happens!
I may not be weak, but I am lazy.

Luckily she forgot my birthday about 5 years ago so I've got that card in my back pocket.

I may not be weak, but I am lazy.

Luckily she forgot my birthday about 5 years ago so I've got that card in my back pocket.
Oh yeah that’s lucky. Might not be a statute of limitations for that. Although I think that happened to me too

Reactions: larsIU
A truly amazing photograph. This is one of the winners in National Geographic’s picture of the year contest. A Mongolian hunter with his eagle. The eagle, the horse, and the man all just perfect as is the light and hazy background. The horse has all four feat off the ground.
107196238-1676617601203-Eric_Esterle.jpg
If you ever get a chance to listen to Dan Carlin's history of the Khans, do it. He goes into much detail about the special relationship the steppe peoples had with horses and their fighting style. The only comparison he can find in the Americas would have been teh Comanche (who were obviously incredibly competent fighters).

Their ability to ride and fire arrows accurately is unreal. And probably lost to time.

A truly amazing photograph. This is one of the winners in National Geographic’s picture of the year contest. A Mongolian hunter with his eagle. The eagle, the horse, and the man all just perfect as is the light and hazy background. The horse has all four feat off the ground.
107196238-1676617601203-Eric_Esterle.jpg

I saw a documentary on those guys, just crazy

If you ever get a chance to listen to Dan Carlin's history of the Khans, do it. He goes into much detail about the special relationship the steppe peoples had with horses and their fighting style. The only comparison he can find in the Americas would have been teh Comanche (who were obviously incredibly competent fighters).

Their ability to ride and fire arrows accurately is unreal. And probably lost to time.
Loved those episodes. My daughter just studied them in World History and her teacher told her that the horses they had were shorter and stouter, giving them a better base off of which to shoot. I've been meaning to fact check that piece because I don't remember Carlin discussing that.

Reactions: larsIU