ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

2c6043a073ed48eddbfd4bafed736911.jpeg

20th club championship he's won!! Big time lol. If we need to delete this it's fine but I think it's really funny. He missed the first day of the tournament so just used a score that he had earlier in the week. Luckily he played great that day!!! Can you imagine the other golfers. Joe can I get an update on the leaderboard? I'm having a hell of a round. Of course Steve. At the moment you're five strokes behind the former President LOL.

Many years ago i played in a scramble with a bunch of cops. We were all terrible and the one cop would just say "give us a ...." "just put down...." by the time we got to the 15th hole we found out we were in third and panicked. That was in the winnings and anyone who saw us, which was almost everyone, knew there was no chance our scores were accurate.

Another funny one. My old colleagues played in a scramble in south fla where the fourth member of each team was a tour pro. I forget who they said they had but he was an ahole. I think Karsten sponsored it. Anyway the pro made it very clear that he didn't want to be there. They said about every third shot he'd smash one and tell the other three: pick up your balls gang! No ones gonna beat that shot LOL. My one buddy said he only swung his club about ten times over 18 holes

20th club championship he's won!! Big time lol. If we need to delete this it's fine but I think it's really funny. He missed the first day of the tournament so just used a score that he had earlier in the week. Luckily he played great that day!!! Can you imagine the other golfers. Joe can I get an update on the leaderboard? I'm having a hell of a round. Of course Steve. At the moment you're five strokes behind the former President LOL.

Many years ago i played in a scramble with a bunch of cops. We were all terrible and the one cop would just say "give us a ...." "just put down...." by the time we got to the 15th hole we found out we were in third and panicked. That was in the winnings and anyone who saw us, which was almost everyone, knew there was no chance our scores were accurate.

Another funny one. My old colleagues played in a scramble in south fla where the fourth member of each team was a tour pro. I forget who they said they had but he was an ahole. I think Karsten sponsored it. Anyway the pro made it very clear that he didn't want to be there. They said about every third shot he'd smash one and tell the other three: pick up your balls gang! No ones gonna beat that shot LOL. My one buddy said he only swung his club about ten times over 18 holes
7AdYf1.gif

BTW, has anyone reached that age that when you drop something, you tell it to F&$@ off before bending down to pick it up?

Yeah, me neither.
😉
I respect your brevity. I do not have such talents as my diatribe usually goes something like this:

"you motherf*cking, g*ddamn, POS, stupid ass, idiot".

It's at that point I realize I'm talking to myself about myself.

BTW, has anyone reached that age that when you drop something, you tell it to F&$@ off before bending down to pick it up?

Yeah, me neither.
😉
i've reached the age where i notice every little aggravation. i've spent hours pursuing the following inquiry online: what do i do when i my tv volume is too low at 4 but too high at 5

I hate that. I have to change channels.
I only buy cheap tvs. Maybe this is where a quality tv makes a difference. Like they have 4 1/2. Which would be perfect. So usually now I have closed captioning on.

A buddy stopped by the other day and he was in tears laughing. I was watching a soccer game with closed captioning. The words literally block a third of the pitch. I hadn’t noticed

• Haha
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I only buy cheap tvs. Maybe this is where a quality tv makes a difference. Like they have 4 1/2. Which would be perfect. So usually now I have closed captioning on.

A buddy stopped by the other day and he was in tears laughing. I was watching a soccer game with closed captioning. The words literally block a third of the pitch. I hadn’t noticed
Jesus buy a home theater system. Even a cheap ass one is 10x better than your TV sound

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
i've reached the age where i notice every little aggravation. i've spent hours pursuing the following inquiry online: what do i do when i my tv volume is too low at 4 but too high at 5
My LG goes from 1-100, but the usable range is 8-20.

This hit hard. He looks like a MUCH younger version of my best buddy, who just got diagnosed with a tumor along his spine, causing his back legs to start shaking pretty bad.

He's old, so not sure how long he's going to be around now. After he's gone, no more dogs. I can't do it anymore.
Oh man that sucks. Sorry to hear that. My ex stoker took the dog. My daughter and I were just talking about it the other night. I relented and agreed to go shopping this spring. I've got one more dog in me.