ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

Kinda central Indiana only good stuff, but looks like MicroCenter is opening a store in Indy. Sweet. I know we can just get shit off the internet but I still loved Fry’s. Been closed a few years now.

Went to one on St Louis. This could be dangerous.

Reactions: UncleMark
Kinda central Indiana only good stuff, but looks like MicroCenter is opening a store in Indy. Sweet. I know we can just get shit off the internet but I still loved Fry’s. Been closed a few years now.

the one in saint louis is my neighborhood. that's my target next to it.

Man, back in my heavy techie/geeky computer days, I went to Frys every chance I got just to cruise their computer components and drool over the latest and greatest stuff.

Man, back in my heavy techie/geeky computer days, I went to Frys every chance I got just to cruise their computer components and drool over the latest and greatest stuff.
Had a soft spot for their continuing to stock transistor and HAM radio components. Not that I ever needed them but somebody did and Fry’s cared enough to stock them.

Reactions: UncleMark
Had a soft spot for their continuing to stock transistor and HAM radio components. Not that I ever needed them but somebody did and Fry’s cared enough to stock them.

For me the best was the in house shop they had for building and repairing repairing computers. That's what I was doing at the time, and liked swapping stories with those guys. I picked up a couple pointers in the process, and may have passed on a couple myself.

Reactions: larsIU
Made me think of McM.

img.php