ADVERTISEMENT

One of My "Most Unlikely" Wish List

10yrProject

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2016
This time of year, as a sort of hobby, I try to keep track of our football recruiting and make my own list of "my" most liked prospects vs those that the recruiting services have identified as actual targets. Since my list over the past ten years has the abysmal accuracy rating of only about 3% commits or less, I call it my "most unlikely" list.

Here's one guy that I'd like to see us throw a last minute offer at and see if it sticks:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2181

Now I doubt he's interested but I really don't understand how we can't find a way to leverage the fact that we just put 2 consecutive RBs in the NFL.

Would love to see this guy in an IU uniform.

Like I said though, it's most unlikely.

So a kid who decommitted from Michigan to his home state is going to give IU a look? I call it very unlikely. Why not Cam Akers? If you're going to dream, dream big.

This time of year, as a sort of hobby, I try to keep track of our football recruiting and make my own list of "my" most liked prospects vs those that the recruiting services have identified as actual targets. Since my list over the past ten years has the abysmal accuracy rating of only about 3% commits or less, I call it my "most unlikely" list.

Here's one guy that I'd like to see us throw a last minute offer at and see if it sticks:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2181

Now I doubt he's interested but I really don't understand how we can't find a way to leverage the fact that we just put 2 consecutive RBs in the NFL.

Would love to see this guy in an IU uniform.

Like I said though, it's most unlikely.
I see why you are pumped about this guy. He is a man already. Powerful, has balance, speed, vision. Plenty of power school offers. BC has a very good RB arriving this fall. Bet he plays early.

Yeah, he looks a lot like Howard. Doubt he's going anywhere but BC but I'd sure offer him anyway. BC has "poached" (that's sort of a joke) the state of Indiana plenty over the past 15 or so years...

Yeah, he looks a lot like Howard. Doubt he's going anywhere but BC but I'd sure offer him anyway. BC has "poached" (that's sort of a joke) the state of Indiana plenty over the past 15 or so years...
I'm drawing a blank on what "poached" might be in reference to. Can't come up with whom BC has taken from Indiana over the past 15 years or so. Thanks.

Thought there were a couple more but more likely they were just recruited and went elsewhere. At any rate, they do attempt to recruit here so turn about is fair play;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT