ADVERTISEMENT

Ohhhh Dusty. You're finding out what life

If May is intending on taking the Lville job, you can bet his rep had a hush-hush conversation with Dolson recently to clarify the IU intentions with CMW.

If May is intending on taking the Lville job, you can bet his rep had a hush-hush conversation with Dolson recently to clarify the IU intentions with CMW.
So....you're thinkin' that Dolson is the "anonymous source" inside Indiana that leaked CMW was returning? Sounds right.....he's been entirely anonymous where the basketball program is concerned. Maybe he's just too busy to be distracted from the football program.

Nope. May built a program that hadnt tasted success. Archie was actually worse than his predecessor his first couple years at Dayton. Big difference there, certainly in recruiting. Dayton was a bball school.
Plus May has a personality and some fire and energy. He was strange, but that energy and enthusiasm carried Crean a long way.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Even coaches in trouble, those fired and not fired, like Calipari or Holtmann, are marketable. They will get a respectable, high profile job offer if they are let go. I'd even go so far as to say Juwan Howard would find a home at an HBCU if he's looking. Mike Woodson is not even marketable. IU was the only gig that he could, and especially now, get. How sad that IU has a coach that no one else wants. Let that sink in.

Even coaches in trouble, those fired and not fired, like Calipari or Holtmann, are marketable. They will get a respectable, high profile job offer if they are let go. I'd even go so far as to say Juwan Howard would find a home at an HBCU if he's looking. Mike Woodson is not even marketable. IU was the only gig that he could, and especially now, get. How sad that IU has a coach that no one else wants. Let that sink in.
Plus the whole raise thing as well. Unbelievable.

Reactions: CriticArisen
May going to Michigan - many sources - his agent working up a long term contract now. Michigan has the money for whaever this is.

May going to Michigan - many sources - his agent working up a long term contract now. Michigan has the money for whaever this is.
By year four, he'll be run out of Ann Arbor. We dodged a bullet, a kinetic projectile, if you will. We can only hope.

By year four, he'll be run out of Ann Arbor. We dodged a bullet, a kinetic projectile, if you will. We can only hope.
I think by a bullet I meant maybe it works out better for IU 12 months from now. But I dont trust this administration to do anything right. May over Woodson next 3 seasons? Ofcouse May. And for one ones who saved my message, you dont have to, I'm sure Kurt wil pull it up in 2028 when he celebrates his 50th bday at 3:30am. vbg

Remember when Andy Enfield was the "hot flavor of the month, can't miss next Brad Stevens college basketball wizard?" I don't think he's been all that at USC. I feel like DM might fall into that category but maybe not. Time will tell.

Reactions: ulrey and asindc
Remember when Andy Enfield was the "hot flavor of the month, can't miss next Brad Stevens college basketball wizard?" I don't think he's been all that at USC. I feel like DM might fall into that category but maybe not. Time will tell.
Archie Miller was hot out of the box, thought many of confined knowledge, those afraid to think outside the box unlocked. IU coaches have the worthiness of asses until proven worthy by the masses. Just my thoughts, no one else’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT