ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic coaching list….

So what was the deal with Beard? As a I remember, the charges were dropped. Were they dropped because the dependent didn't want to tarnish his image kinda thing or was it complete BS? I honestly don't want someone that has anger issues and would be a liability.

So what was the deal with Beard? As a I remember, the charges were dropped. Were they dropped because the dependent didn't want to tarnish his image kinda thing or was it complete BS? I honestly don't want someone that has anger issues and would be a liability.
Yup. Last time we had someone with an anger issues it was horrible!!

Who you got?

1. Dusty May- most likely
2. Chris Beard- better hire
3. HR attempt…throw big money at Jay Wright and lure him out of retirement.
I guess this list is for next year because they are not going to buy him out this year. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah but there was that time he had a recruit over to his house for a barbecue. Can't have a no good scumbag like that at IU. Much better to lose with honor and dignity.
Right, like they did last night. Quit acting like we are "holier than thou" - get a good coach.

Charges were dropped
That doesn't completely exonerate him as a person, being that he put himself in a situation to be accused of that, but nobody's perfect and it does make it a non-issue in my brain that he'd be OK to hire as a basketball coach if available.

Reactions: Indyhorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT