ADVERTISEMENT

Official Vance /Walz debate thread

E
Republicans label everyone they claim they disagree with are terms like "progressive radical." They never define what they mean by terms such as "progressive radical".

When Republicans do it that way, they think no one can demonstrate objectively that they are full of shit. Instead, the stereotyping makes it self-evident. As does this:

donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls.jpg
We’ve explained it a thousand times. You’re just asleep. Yawn. Read. Become educated. You’re lost. Stay awake. Stay woke!

Republicans label everyone they claim they disagree with are terms like "progressive radical." They never define what they mean by terms such as "progressive radical".

When Republicans do it that way, they think no one can demonstrate objectively that they are full of shit. Instead, the stereotyping makes it self-evident. As does this:

donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls.jpg
For a definition of progressive radical see the Kamala Harris 2020 platform.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The great Barrington declaration wasn’t released until a month before Election Day 2020.

At that point Trump was already campaigning on “Opening Up”.

How do you suggest Trump should’ve forced local school districts and municipalities to open their schools?

Your criticism of Trump causing extra covid deaths has no basis.
I said "encourage." You know what that means. You know - leadership.

As good as Vance was last night, we dont have much to go on when considering his executive skills. The guy is very smart and articulate, that’s a good start.
Can Vance write an accurate book? Once he manages himself, we can examine whether he can manage others.

I said "encourage." You know what that means. You know - leadership.
He should have fired Fauci, I agree Fauci's messaging really hurt the country. But Trump was campaigning on the fact schools should be open. Democrat jurisdictions wouldn't listen. neither would malevolent Teachers Unions.

What’s funny? That you don’t understand anything? Defund? Bail? Open borders? Electric overkill? Free cheese. Redistribution. Crt. Dei. Identity politics?

Are you just always this willfully ignorant? Are you hickory?
Are you always McMurtry?

When he is contradicted, McMurtry brings up Maradona and claims he is an expert on life in Missouri (all over), STL, Ferguson, Florida (all over) and most recently Pennsylvania. Who can keep up? God knows how many other locations he claims to be an expert in.

You're not. You're just a guy on the internet.

Got a lot of bench warmers hoping to get in the game. They aren’t talented but they’re eager.
Bet there won’t be men identifying as women stealing women’s cloths from luggage at airports.

Harris will have to appoint a representative from all 100 genders.

I encourage you to watch Vance’s summation. It was perfect. Put it on a loop
Vance needed to balance softening his image with attacking Harris/ Walz radicalism. Not easy to do. He errored on the side of softening his image and did it effectively. But he left a whole lot of fodder on the table.

Walz let his state's major city burn down and hollow out, he turned it into a trans child haven where kids can be taken from their parents, he lies about everything. Vance did pin him down pretty good on the fact that Walz passed legislation that permits babies who survive abortions to be left to die.

That doesn't even get to Harris who has enough examples of progressive radicalism to fill a four-hour debate.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Bet there won’t be men identifying as women stealing women’s cloths from luggage at airports.

Harris will have to appoint a representative from all 100 genders.
There aren't 100 genders. You know I don't believe that stuff.

YAWN. Grow up.
If you deny progressive policies. Then for the 1000tg time we tell you what they are and they are common knowledge yet you deny them what are you doing? Just a troll? Bad faith poster. No one would engage you other than to insult you. What’s wrong with you

If you deny progressive policies. Then for the 1000tg time we tell you what they are and they are common knowledge yet you deny them what are you doing? Just a troll? Bad faith poster. No one would engage you other than to insult you. What’s wrong with you
No you didn't "tell you what they are." You just didn't.

And Vance spent most of the debate trying to pretend that a VP has anything to do with proposing policy and any actual role in governing, other than being President of the Senate. I see the strategy of trying to make Biden/Harris the same person, but I wonder are there really that many people stupid enough to fall for that?
I mean..............thats sort of important. At such position, you are the tiebreaker----and she was just that some 30+ times. No need to undermind the position, THAT much.

I mean..............thats sort of important. At such position, you are the tiebreaker----and she was just that some 30+ times. No need to undermind the position, THAT much.
That's not the sane as equating her with Biden, as you guys try to do,

Stereotypes, namecalling and insults,

Nothing to compare.
Gas prices
Home prices
Insurance prices
Border crossings
Conflicts
On and on. But you don’t come here to debate. You come to bleat. Trumpppppppppp. And post your inane trump memes. All you deserve are insults

That's not the sane as equating her with Biden, as you guys try to do,
No one is equating her to Biden. And if they are, its no different than "you guys" trying to separate her from him. Look, she applauded him as POTUS...Cheered him. Said he was great, etc, etc....And supported his policy. But now she has nothing to do with anything?

I get it....VP's are useless, well until they are not---Like being the tiebreaking vote.

Dems are trying just as hard to distance her from Joe, ans Pubs are in trying to "equating" them.

Gas prices
Home prices
Insurance prices
Border crossings
Conflicts
On and on. But you don’t come here to debate. You come to bleat. Trumpppppppppp. And post your inane trump memes. All you deserve are insults
She was not the President.

Instead, the current President is the man that you guys elected by running the orange buffoon populist instead of a normal, reasonable Republican. Now, you guys are running the orange guy again. Does that make sense?

Now, you're trying to paint Harris with all your complaints about Biden. Does that make sense?

You don't like Trump. You've repeatedly admitted you don't like Trump. But, you claim you will vote for Trump. You're trying your damnedest to elect Trump. Does that make sense?

I've got a client like Vance...has mitigating answers queued up for any potential question...whether it be from underwriters/credit or investors. Quick, and smart as hell. Can talk his way out of anything. Guy used to sell gym memberships, now he raises equity like McM getting guys to invest in dispensaries, and owns 5,000+ units. 😄
I know a couple guys like this. They’re like machines. Never flustered even when getting lashed by a client. Heart rate never gets above 75.

No one is equating her to Biden. And if they are, its no different than "you guys" trying to separate her from him. Look, she applauded him as POTUS...Cheered him. Said he was great, etc, etc....And supported his policy. But now she has nothing to do with anything?

I get it....VP's are useless, well until they are not---Like being the tiebreaking vote.

Dems are trying just as hard to distance her from Joe, ans Pubs are in trying to "equating" them.
No.

She has "nothing to do with" what "you guys" are accusing her of single-handedly causing when she was the vice president, i.e. the most powerless office in the world.

But now, so you can criticize her, you are trying to elevate the vice presidency into the most powerful office in the world. Don't you see how silly that looks?

She simply never had the power you guys claim she had.

Reactions: UncleMark

How many tie-breaking votes did Harris cast and on what issues?

You just admitted that is the only legislative/executive function she ever performed, right? So, spill it or shut up.

She’s the second most liberal senator this century- from Calif, who supported defund, bail projects, called cops murderers, said she believes in equity of outcomes. She’s farther left than Biden by a mile
She's is not Biden.

Stop trying to equate her with Biden and, when you've lost that battle, stop trying to claim she is more "liberal", whatever you guys think that undefined term means.

No.

She has "nothing to do with" what "you guys" are accusing her of single-handedly causing when she was the vice president, i.e. the most powerless office in the world.

But now, so you can criticize her, you are trying to elevate the vice presidency into the most powerful office in the world. Don't you see how silly that looks?

She simply never had the power you guys claim she had.
We have the opportunity to get some really smart people in gov. Musk. My god think what he has accomplished. Hell he’s getting internet to the hurricane victims as we speak. Vance. Incredibly bright. Like an automaton. Jr. A great environmental trial lawyer. All in on censorship, and food processing. Like a modern Ralph Nader.

What will Harris and walz bring. Two people of moderate intellect who have been gov ees their entire lives. Election people. Identifying trannies and blacks will be their chief priorities. Enough with the progressive bs. We need thinkers and innovators. Trump won’t give a shit. That pig will play golf and breathe a sigh of relief.

She's is not Biden.

Stop trying to equate her with Biden and, when you've lost that battle, stop trying to claim she is more "liberal", whatever you guys think that undefined term means.
Why are you always so uninformed. And you have never won a battle. Ever.

Not if Vance wants to be the frontrunner in 2028
Aren’t you one of those beautiful Christian’s Trump said to vote for him this November and he’ll have it fixed so good you’ll not have to vote again? 😏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT