ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Miami

I’m just not sure anymore. If we can’t get to sweet 16 with all American TJD I don’t know if we will see it during Coach W’s tenure. I think we are going to take a step back and have another drought. I’m old - I fear I’ll be dead before another final 4 or elite 8 for that matter. This is crushing.
You expected that this yr?
I knew we weren't that good
I wouldn't say crushing.
Crushing is what Purdue had..

Game.
Set.
Match..
Bunch of work to do before November.
Whole bunch of new faces or we're gonna have a rough..2023/2024

It’s a shame that an all time great goes out like this. Terrible game plan, terrible coaching ie substitutions, JHS needs to go pro, bates needs to transfer. thanks Miller Kopp TJD, and race for your efforts.

Reactions: BigMobe
You expected that this yr?
I knew we weren't that good
I wouldn't say crushing.
Crushing is what Purdue had..
Let's not forget my fellow Hatchet that we have improved over last season. I blame preseason expectations. It makes the season look bleaker because we didn't live up to what others said about IU. Let's hope we get some good recruits and get after it next season.

Omier at 6'7 had everyone's lunch. What a bunch of pu**ies.

Last edited:
They’ll be satisfied getting one game further than last year. I’ve seen several IU seasons cut short because of injuries. They survived a few injuries but were limited with X gone.

It wasn’t a perfect summation of this team tonight. There were a lot of the similar stuff there. But we usually play better for more minutes than we did tonight. All it probably would have taken is 5 more minutes of good/solid play and it would have been a game until the end.

But we sure did get the extreme high, end of first and start of second. And the low energy, low effort, bad execution stretches.

I’ve never seen a more inconsistent team. Especially one as experienced as ours. And one that has a first team AA, and Big Ten frosh of the year.

Reactions: .Gerdis and ams66
Season over
for sure. Another team exploits our guards and/or plays with more passion. If you are playing for the sweet 16 and can't get pumped out you must just be playing for the NIL $. We just don't have any sense of hard, aggressive play. Don't think we should be upset though - once again making average players look like all world because they play harder and are much more agressive

Pathetic way to go out. I watched for 7 minutes to find a block out and failed. This team needs to be blown up. No real fire and maybe 90% effort max. I’m tired of that shit and the constant bricks

When X broke his foot, we played without a true point guard. JHS tried his best but he’s a 2. Lucky we got this far. Successful season, imo

Reactions: VanPastorMan
You and Illinois were the favorites to win the BIG. Nothing was expected of Purdue.
Plenty was expected the way they started and ended the season after Edey emerged. Who gives a sh*t about preseason predictions. Plus, I'll take this loss over Purdue's exit ANYTIME.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT