ADVERTISEMENT

IU v Maryland Game Thread

So you are saying IU can’t find another great coach? I was watching and listening to the Hoosiers before RMK. Remember Branch? The coach at ISU might be the guy.
I would say the ISU guy should be the guy. He's Bruce Pearl 2.0, and there was a great Bruce Pearl story on the news this morning, beyond basketball. The ISU guy is a Bill Self disciple to a degree. He is the guy in my mind, he may cost a boatload, ISU is very happy with him, knows what they got.

Wow. Just came back with about a minute left. Our pre-halftime speech (on this board) must have ignited a fire.

I’m in Ohio and the MF’ers at CBS cut to OSU-UM at that stolen inbound play with about 2 minutes to go

What frustrates me to no end.... when the Games are on B1G channel or the Fox Network or Peacock, we can go back and watch them over again.

With CBS..... I can't find anywhere that I can do that. They have NO full REPLAYS of the games.
I've gone to CBSSPORTS.com and the CBSSPORTS APP on my laptop.... and nothing.

Sometimes..... B1G will do the replay on "Basketball in 60"... even though it was on CBS.
I guess I'll have to try to catch it there.... if they do it.

What frustrates me to no end.... when the Games are on B1G channel or the Fox Network or Peacock, we can go back and watch them over again.

With CBS..... I can't find anywhere that I can do that. They have NO full REPLAYS of the games.
I've gone to CBSSPORTS.com and the CBSSPORTS APP on my laptop.... and nothing.

Sometimes..... B1G will do the replay on "Basketball in 60"... even though it was on CBS.
I guess I'll have to try to catch it there.... if they do it.
YouTube TV has immediate replay if you record for any channel, including B10, FS1, and CBS.

Reactions: Tscurlo
MR got a knee to his marbles.. And X wasn’t on the giving end.
Should've been Flagrant 1, since knee was chest high as he went in. MR came back in, hoping he's good, but that's going to hurt for more than few days. Thankfully he does his best work close to basket ...

Sadly.... I don't subscribe to YouTube TV.... but Thank You for the information. :)
I have YouTube tv for $77/month. I set it up to record any IU game independent of the channel (except for Peacock). All the channels I need and 4K available. Movie channels available for $15. Next year NFL Sunday Ticket only on YouTube tv. No annul cable subscription. App available on smart television or Apple TV. Watch on phone or tablet or laptop.

Reactions: Tscurlo and kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT