ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed that Saturday’s game directly conflicts…

Dec 9, 2014
….with the Colts game. They usually do a good job of avoiding this so I’m not sure what happened here. I don’t relish having to choose one over the other or flipping back and forth between the two.

….with the Colts game. They usually do a good job of avoiding this so I’m not sure what happened here. I don’t relish having to choose one over the other or flipping back and forth between the two.
Pretty sure colts game got flexed. I am the epitome of a glass half empty fan, so take that into account as I say if you are fans of both IU and Colts, it’s good that we will only get to see one loss. I think IU loses another game similar to the KU game and colts will get beat by 10+.

Greshard is out for the Texans which is a material loss. I am an IU fan first and foremost but also a Texans fan. No matter how screwed up the Texans ownership, hiring Ryans as head coach was an incredibly good choice. IU bball should be so lucky. Terrible at press conferences but one helluva good coach (needs a new offensive coordinator though). He gets the best out of his players and to a man buy in to team success. Tank Dell of course still out and that was (is) a big blow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavanagh
You can’t find something better to do ?
Just realized that the Pacers also play the Celtics at the Fieldhouse at 7 tonight. That’s crazy.
sounds like good news. If you can’t find anything better to do, then you can flip between 3 channels of TV.

Pretty sure colts game got flexed. I am the epitome of a glass half empty fan, so take that into account as I say if you are fans of both IU and Colts, it’s good that we will only get to see one loss. I think IU loses another game similar to the KU game and colts will get beat by 10+.
Wrong on both counts, Nostradamus. Wish someone would’ve helped Shane Steichen locate his balls in the 4th quarter though…

Reactions: aajohn2000
They shouldn’t have been in that situation. Last two offensive possessions were way too conservative.
You are blaming the offense. Forget the fact the defense allowed the game winning drive after allowing Houston to score first downs when texans had 1st and 20 and 2nd and 20 in the series. Coach was calling runs to suck the clock and not allow time for Texans to get the ball back and kick game winning FG. Despite the fact their kicker missed the PAT, dude is money from field goals. I think he was 19/20 on the year. Regardless, I did not have an issue with play calling offensively. But dropping that pass in that situation is inexcusable. You just can't do it. Doesn't guarantee a td on the series for the Colts, but it certainly guarantees a strong chance to get the TD and win the game and get into the playoffs.

My regrets to Colts fans but after going 4/12, 4/13, and 3/13 this was pure joy for Texans fans.
Bill O’Brien was an #ss that got away with trading away all the very good Texans players that he had a spat with. Unbelievable turn of events in an NFL franchise. Kindergarten in the NFL. The billionaire father, Bob McNair, left the franchise to his wife but his oddball son runs it. His sons office is four bare walls with no furniture. When he calls a meeting everyone just sits on the floor and talks.

You sure about that? Richardson was very mediocre in college....
He had 7tds and 1int in what basically would've amounted to less than 3 full games of play....in his first 4 career starts. Stroud had 4 TDs. Stroud certainly turned it around as he gained more experience but wouldnt you expect the same from a guy whos played vastly less footballl? Also, the colts even won the H2H while both played in week 2, remember? Imagine if A-Rich had an additional 14 weeks of play to improve even further?

He had 7tds and 1int in what basically would've amounted to less than 3 full games of play....in his first 4 career starts. Stroud had 4 TDs. Stroud certainly turned it around as he gained more experience but wouldnt you expect the same from a guy whos played vastly less footballl? Also, the colts even won the H2H while both played in week 2, remember? Imagine if A-Rich had an additional 14 weeks of play to improve even further?
None of that matters if Richardson can't figure out how to stay on the field. Of the games he played, how many did he finish? 1? 2?

None of that matters if Richardson can't figure out how to stay on the field. Of the games he played, how many did he finish? 1? 2?
Yes, no player is good on the bench. I figured that was assumed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT