ADVERTISEMENT

IU v Maryland Game Thread

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
just wanted to start a thread. Flipping back to the Iowa women’s game because we’re borderline unwatchable.

This is some ugly basketball. Brick city on both sides, turnovers, and questionable defense.

I'm sure these two announcers are like WTF during timeouts.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Looks like Ware might be hurting his draft stock so far. Maybe he will come out po’d the second half, and get over the hump.

This used to be my favorite time of year. Sad what has happened to Hoosier basketball 🏀
I don't know your age, but when Coach Knight was at IU and things weren't going well we all had faith he would figure it out. The 88-89 season is a case in point. They get blown out by Syracuse and North Carolina and then they win the B1G Title. Now it seems like we don't have that much faith. Coach Knight isn't walking through that door.

I don't know your age, but when Coach Knight was at IU and things weren't going well we all had faith he would figure it out. The 88-89 season is a case in point. They get blown out by Syracuse and North Carolina and then they win the B1G Title. Now it seems like we don't have that much faith. Coach Knight isn't walking through that door.
What is your point? Keep Woodson until no one cares about IU hoops? There are coaches who will bring our glory and legacy back. Go get one!

I know there are lawyers on here. Can’t we file a class action suit against the Trusteesl? This is horrific.

Reactions: Lucy01
Huge difference in this team when we have a point guard pushing the pace and making plays. Good X on display.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT