ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Miami

They thought they accomplished their mission by winning on Friday. Same old story. So predictable but still so disappointing.

They won't talk about this loss next year but damn sure Purdue's for the next 10 tourney years for sure.

you're so pathetic and easy
and don't even realize it!

🤣

Your rage is legendary!
You are the biggest internet troll I've ever seen. Your actions speak for themselves, and you would get your little ass beat in real life if you behaved this way. You pick fights and harass others because of shortcomings in your own life, and you spend way too much time doing this: get a life. You get off on this: that is f'd up.

FDU! PU sucks!

Miami has an actual coach and good guards. Of course they were going to win easily.

Well - I predict another tough year next year. Cant say I’m looking forward to it. Wow I remember watching Smart hit that shot seems both like yesterday but also a million years ago.

This tourney just showed why JHS needs another year. His Purdue performance looks mild now after what FDU guards did to Purdue. Tonight showed what athletic guards and physical play are going to do to him in the NBA. No way he's ready.

I feel bad that TJD could have experienced a longer tourney run if X would not been injured. I’m old enough that it brought back memories of Reggie Miller’s NBA title chances getting wrecked by the fight in the stands against the Pistons.

Reactions: demunn
TJD has 0 sweet 16s to show for his 4 years. IU was the favorite this year but it just didn’t work out for ya. Chill for awhile. Long off season.
13, 15, 16. FDU! No program has shit the bed like PU has the past few years. Time for PUke to join D-2 or just end the season after the BT.

Purdue fans are the most worthless shit eating scum to ever walk the Earth- coming over here to talk shit after their team had the worst loss in NCAA history.

Purdue fans are the most worthless shit eating scum to ever walk the Earth- coming over here to talk shit after their team had the worst loss in NCAA history.
Their suffering was short. This IU loss makes everything right in their world again

They have a coach that has been completely owned by mid-majors, and they can't do any better. They just suffered the worst loss in NCAAT history, maybe sports history. If they could actually do something in the NCAAT, then they wouldn't be so obsessed with IU: it is all they have.

How they can show their face anywhere is beyond me.

Their suffering was short. This IU loss makes everything right in their world again
I'm sure a lot of people had us losing in our bracket, .0001% had them losing and will remember every year they fill out a bracket for their 1 vs 16 picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT