ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Miami

They have a coach that has been completely owned by mid-majors, and they can't do any better. They just suffered the worst loss in NCAAT history, maybe sports history. If they could actually do something in the NCAAT, then they wouldn't be so obsessed with IU: it is all they have.
TJD finishes his career with one field of 64 win against Kent State, no hardware. LOL, you'll always have that win over Kent Jimmy poo! Oh and FDU and F YOU! Lmao. Oh, you have the message board too, so there's THAT!!

Can just picture you smashing empty PBR cans all over your forehead, shaking what's left of your trailer. Monroe Co, lookout tonight, Jimmy's is LOOSE and RAGING!

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
TJD finishes his career with one field of 64 win against Kent State, no hardware. LOL, you'll always have that win over Kent Jimmy poo! Oh and FDU and F YOU! Lmao. Oh, you have the message board too, so there's THAT!!

Can just picture you smashing empty PBR cans all over your forehead, shaking what's left of your trailer. Monroe Co, lookout tonight, Jimmy's is LOOSE and RAGING!
You really here talking shit after getting your shit pushed in by FDU? Your program will never live that down. Worst loss in the history of the NCAA tournament and continues your streak of losing to double digit seeds!

• Haha
Reactions: B_Town_Buford

PUke got swept by IU this year and lost to FDU! I'm laughing at PUke with the rest of the country: PUke is a national joke that has been owned by mid-majors. I don't think you get how this works. IU made it farther in the NCAAT and didn't lose to the worst 16 seed of all time: you got us there!

You are a pathetic troll: your actions speak for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
PUke got swept by IU this year and lost to FDU! I'm laughing at PUke with the rest of the country: PUke is a national joke that has been owned by mid-majors. I don't think you get how this works. IU made it farther in the NCAAT: you got us there!

You are a pathetic troll: your actions speak for themselves.

You've actually threatened violence dipshit. Let that sink in
🤣

• Haha
You've actually threatened violence dipshit. Let that sink in
🤣
If you addressed anybody in real life the way you do on here, you would get your ass kicked repeatedly, loser. You stalk and harass people and spend way too much time internet trolling: you have a problem and obvious life shortcomings. Anybody who harasses and picks fights like you do has a serious problem.

IU swept PUke and made it further in the NCAAT, and PUke keeps losing to mid majors: you got me there, lol. FDU is something PUke can never live down. PUke is a national joke.

Reactions: Crayfish57
If you addressed anybody in real life the way you do on here, you would get your ass kicked repeatedly, loser. You stalk and harass people and spend way too much time internet trolling: you have a problem and obvious life shortcomings. Anybody who harasses and picks fights like you do has a serious problem.

IU swept PUke and made it further in the NCAAT, and PUke keeps losing to mid majors: you got me there, lol. FDU is something PUke can never live down. PUke is a national joke.

You have threatened actual violence multiple times you colossal dumbass. And not just to me. Over basketball and message boards

Biggest retard, meltdown, loose cannon ever

It's there for anyone to see

• Haha
Maybe these chat boards shouldn’t be anonymous. I think I would like to get to know some of these posters better in person :).

You have threatened actual violence multiple times you colossal dumbass. And not just to me. Over basketball and message boards

Biggest retard, meltdown, loose cannon ever

It's there for anyone to see
It isn't a threat, it is a promise. In real life, I would beat your ass if you harassed me and tried to pick a fight: it is called self defense. I would probably get a protective order. You are a predator. You harass, stalk, and pick fights with people on the internet: that is pretty much criminal behavior. You do it on the internet for obvious reasons, mainly you are too big of a pussy to do it in real life.

At least Miami wasn't #16 seed FDU. IU swept PU and made it further in the NCAAT: you got me there. Painter is owned by mid-majors, and PUke is a national joke. FDU is something you can never live down.

Why is this ****er allowed to post here?

It isn't a threat, it is a promise. In real life, I would beat your ass if you harassed me and tried to pick a fight: it is called self defense. You are a predator. You harass, stalk, and pick fights with people on the internet: that is pretty much criminal behavior. You do it on the internet for obvious reasons, mainly you are too big of a pussy to do it in real life.
Holy shit. You are truly dillusional to go along with your psychotic rage. Yeah, I'm stepping out

Later psycho

As someone who has watched the boards for years but just started posting recently I have never had an issue with Jimbo’s posts but I’ve seen the pot stirred many times by Buford. For what it’s worth from a “benchwarmer”.

Holy shit. You are truly dillusional to go along with your psychotic rage. Yeah, I'm stepping out

Later psycho
You are an internet troll that harasses, stalks, and picks fights: perhaps you need to reevaluate your own actions. People normally don't respond nicely to stalking, harassment, and people picking fights with them: if you can't take the heat, get out.

Reactions: IUgradman
As someone who has watched the boards for years but just started posting recently I have never had an issue with Jimbo’s posts but I’ve seen the pot stirred many times by Buford. For what it’s worth from a “benchwarmer”.
I'm not a troll, Buford is. When people troll, harass, stalk, and pick fights, I don't respond nicely to that. This is how Buford behaves. His only purpose is to troll: he gets off on it.

It is a bizarre and scary aspect of todays society.
Harassing, stalking, bullying, and picking fights with people is not socially acceptable behavior. Trolls like Buford do it on the internet because they can do it without suffering the real life consequences. Buford spends way too much time trolling: it is messed up.

Harassing, stalking, bullying, and picking fights with people is not socially acceptable behavior. Trolls like Buford do it on the internet because they can do it without suffering the real life consequences. Buford spends way too much time trolling: it is messed up.
Agreed. Actually one of my kids has a bigtime PhD in psychology and counseling - you might think you know the crazy that’s out there but trust me - you don’t know the half of it!

FYI for all of you, the B1G sucks from top to bottom. This is like arguing which turd is more buoyant.

Go to bed

Reactions: .Gerdis

I am with you on that one Jimbo. It might be a bit easier on here but I don't say anything I wouldn't to their face if it came up.

Better check the grades of the Miami Guards…. They look like they come from deep within the Hood of Miami.
Just wanted to congratulate you for this terrible racist take! You are currently being mocked all over twitter and other social media platforms for this post. Way to represent IU, buddy!

Just wanted to congratulate you for this terrible racist take! You are currently being mocked all over twitter and other social media platforms for this post. Way to represent IU, buddy!
A racist take on my comment… is only taken as a racist comment by Racist People.

As soon as they quit being Racist themselves…. And understand that my words are the exact same descriptions that they created and use all the time… then who is really the racist here????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT