ADVERTISEMENT

October surprise.

If that is true about Trump would it matter to the MAGA faction?
Not a chance. Trump using insulting language doesn’t make Kamala any smarter or more competent.

Big policy issues face the country, like migration, inflation, energy, and foreign wars and Kamala stated position on all of them are looney left. (Her latest gem is taxing unrealized gains). Trump is on the right side of all those issues. That is what matters, not name calling.

Danc and I are only devoted to the best possible, realistic choice for the country. I am 95% DBM is the same and none are Devout anything except USA.
But you made the question about the N word. REALLY? at this point in the world and this board, the "N" word from years ago is even worth the Meta space to use code string across the webz to mention? REALLY?
You meant it to incite others and score points with the left. "look I can have empathy for all of you mistreated trannies". You should be better than that Aloha.

Here.. @Alhoa eats his own boogers... That is the same.
Let's see, I count 3 pages of discussion on some rumor. And, of course, the usual suspects immediately respond with "If he did, (fill in the blank) would still support him".

Why do you engage with these people on a rumor? They're brain dead puppets - they make up stories in their own heads about a rumor. Remember how they convinced themselves the pee tape was real? These people are sick and have to type MAGA several times a day just to somehow ease their psychosis.

Lemmings are gonna lemming. Just let the fools rave on.

Zeke is on hiatus. The postings about VP Harris just got too vile. I can't really blame her.
Yes, considering her loving language toward Trump, I'm sure such language really offends her. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 76-1
ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Spartans9312 (edit: new addition!)

Hey, @hookyIU1990 - you made the Honor Roll!!!

Let's see, I count 3 pages of discussion on some rumor. And, of course, the usual suspects immediately respond with "If he did, (fill in the blank) would still support him".

Why do you engage with these people on a rumor? They're brain dead puppets - they make up stories in their own heads about a rumor. Remember how they convinced themselves the pee tape was real? These people are sick and have to type MAGA several times a day just to somehow ease their psychosis.

It’s rather simple actually. I was drunk, I mowed the whole yard for a change, felt like I’d accomplished something and I’m in Bama away from my own horse shit up north so mouthy little bitch mode was fully engaged!! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

Says the lemming. You have no self awareness at all.

The "rumor" as I understand it, is that he said it during discussions of who the winner was going to be on a season of the Apprentice. It was supposed to be Trump asking whether America would accept a (N-word) as the winner. The rumor is that it was caught on tape and that one of the producers or directors of the show has it in his possession but can't legally release it because of an NDA.

I personally highly doubt it is true and put it up there with the pee tape as to its legitimacy. Even if it does exist and is released, I doubt it affects things much.
I don't think it would work because Harris is Indian. j/k

Hey, @hookyIU1990 - you made the Honor Roll!!!
I would say I'm honored to be on his list, but he doesn't have me on ignore. He liked a few of my standalone posts, but he couldn't see them if I was on his ignore list. One as recently as 2 days ago.

You can't believe anything he posts.

hooky? JDB? MTIOTF?

Dude...

ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

I view being on this list as a badge of honor. Dork.

ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

So basically you have no desire to read anything from or engage with Conservative posters.

A representation of Shooter denying that he ever said what he's railing against, then being presented with what he actually posted a couple months before. I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT