ADVERTISEMENT

October surprise.

Maybe . . . . And we would take that.

I’m assuming you think IU has little chance against Washington. Maybe. The big unknown is what they have left and if they can keep the Penix mojo sans Penix and the HC.
You know what. They made a change. Brought in someone new. Someone that seems interesting. Will be fun to follow this season

Reactions: Univee2
I did not get it wrong with DANC. He defended Trump for anything and everything and he didn't do it honestly often. Now I realize you also believe most of the things he believes, but a whole lot of that is flat out false.
You know damn well, that whole reverse psychology thing isn't going to work on me while I'm sober. You are intentionally picking fly shit out of a pile of pepper with that approach about Danc. And you know it. It just so happens that you are so far left on here, that you can't see it. Donny may have a very sketchy past. There is also an equal chance, that his past is extremely exaggerated, but not without warts. Who would ever exaggerate the past, of a political opponent that could expose the Cabal? Just WHO would do that? Bring forth he without sin to cast the first stone.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Have you read his posts?
He’s like David foster Wallace on crack. That said infinitely more entertaining and clever than your goofy ass. Post Nostradumbass again. So stupid. There’s nothing original about you. And certainly never anything clever or funny about your posts.

Reactions: DANC
He’s like David foster Wallace on crack. That said infinitely more entertaining and clever than your goofy ass. Post Nostradumbass again. So stupid. There’s nothing original about you.
Who da fack is this Foster Wallace dude? I'm sure he's really cool, or you wouldn't compare a team mate.... RIGHT? RIGHT?

Who da fack is this Foster Wallace dude? I'm sure he's really cool, or you wouldn't compare a team mate.... RIGHT? RIGHT?
Author. People love him. One of the only books I’ve never finished.

9788806232474_0_536_0_75.jpg

He’s like David foster Wallace on crack. That said infinitely more entertaining and clever than your goofy ass. Post Nostradumbass again. So stupid. There’s nothing original about you. And certainly never anything clever or funny about your posts.
AHHHHHHHH I stopped reading WIKI after they mentioned "Infinite Jest". (that's like a really long jokester, right?, or everything is one big joke?) . Prankster needs to stick with the kids library. He isn't sophisticated like I am .

today I stupidly responded to poster who claimed that
-I was dumb for paying for my kid's college tuition
-I am unemployable, with a worthless degree and profession
-I should be embarrassed for driving an older model car in a classy area
-My wife is a "pig"

I know, Murt should be on my ignore list, since he is a charter member of the "this person is a shitty human being" Hall of Fame. It would reduce my toxic exposure.

edit: one click and he's now with Danc and the 100 faces of Favre! And I added Hoopsdoc!

The air is cleaner already!
A common reaction from those unable to deal with the dominance of the DREAM TEAM.

Stay in your burrow little fella. It’s safer for you there.

That's funny.

As for me, as I have repeated this 100 times, but I was a registered independent since about 1991. In 2020 I registered DEM to support Mayor Pete in the primaries (in FL, independents can't vote in primaries) Before 1991 I was a moderate Republican and never was even close to being a hard core conservative, though I did vote twice for Reagan, given the disaster to farming that was the Carter administration.

My Presidential votes: Reagan, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Sr., Dole, Bush Jr., Bush Jr., McCain, Romney, Hillary (held my nose), Biden.

Reagan, the Bushes, Dole, McCain, and Romney would all be tagged RINOs today.
A common reaction from those unable to deal with the dominance of the DREAM TEAM.

Stay in your burrow little fella. It’s safer for you there.
Sidewalk…. we’ll take our 450 with the lift kit

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Spartans9312 (edit: new addition!)

Last edited:
ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can’t. Stop. Laughing. With that many people do you think it might warrant a little introspection 🤣

ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

I don’t put anyone on the ignore list though there have been posters I don’t bother reading (IGW was one).

I read it then and loved it!!! Did you read it more recently? Dated now?
About 10 years ago?

I thought it was very readable. It had it's moments emotionally. But it didn't stick with me, if you know what I mean. And there was nothing deep I had to think about after, really.

For example, I finished Blood Meridian last week and I can't get enough of listening to podcasts about it or now reading literary journals about who the Judge and the Kid were/represent and what it all means. Maybe it's just vague bullshit to keep people talking about it, but it made an impression on me.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
About 10 years ago?

I thought it was very readable. It had it's moments emotionally. But it didn't stick with me, if you know what I mean. And there was nothing deep I had to think about after, really.

For example, I finished Blood Meridian last week and I can't get enough of listening to podcasts about it or now reading literary journals about who the Judge and the Kid were/represent and what it all means. Maybe it's just vague bullshit to keep people talking about it, but it made an impression on me.
Fair. I read lots of junk too tho. Grisham. Koontz etc. I think you have to go into certain authors with the right mindset

Reactions: BradStevens
ignoring:

AFreshPerspective

bailey777

ChiTownDoggy

Crayfish57

DANC

FarvaTheDog

GiggityGoo

GuyDatHoo

hookyIU1990

Hoopsdoc1978

IUCrazy2

JamieDimonsBalls

jet812

Joe_Hoopsier

Mas-sa-suta

mcmurtry66

mushroomgod_1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Spartans9312 (edit: new addition!)

Wait a minute.

YOU FORGOT BADWAKEBOARDER AND COH.

YOU’RE NOT SAFE!!!!

I've never read Sedaris. I have an ex-girlfriend who loved him.
He’s the perfect combo of humor and familial love/emotion etc.

So here’s the play. Get on Facebook and see what that ex is looking like these days. And if it’s good. Read me talk pretty and santaland diaries

Joined a book club that a buddy coerced me into (don’t say online. Sounds horrible) and sedaris was the featured author. Ha! Naturally thought of you.

And just like that it. Is. ON!!!!!! @larsIU you see this?! That chick will call out sick the rest of the day. And her hubby/bf. COOKED!!!!! She don’t want him anyway. Why would she.

Bam. Done. @snarlcakes we’re gettin brad goin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT