ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing??

PhyloeBedoe

Junior
Apr 30, 2007
NYC
nothing at all??

No mention here of that Trump guy openly asking the Russians for help in defeating Hillary?

Isn't it exactly what Watergate was about? Watergate-gate?

You guys disappoint me.

(And no, the WC is a terrible place for this. Those guys aren't nearly as entertaining as you guys on this stuff.....)

I don't believe there is anything Trump can do that will deter his supporters.

HE's been openly racist, sexist, an asshole, clueless on policy, and shown to be unfit for office.

Yet people still make excuses.

Trump supporters are low educated, backward thinking, not so bright people who obviously have no problem with racism or sexism.

In other words bad people who embarrass the country.

But since Hillary is the first politician to lie she is somehow worse.

They just aren't very bright.

So no, I don't think the stupid stuff Trump said today will matter. I imagine most Trump supporters are too dumb to really understand it anyway.

nothing at all??

No mention here of that Trump guy openly asking the Russians for help in defeating Hillary?

You guys disappoint me.

(And no, the WC is a terrible place for this. Those guys aren't nearly as entertaining as you guys on this stuff.....)

I bet Putin has non-hot LA involving Hillary.
This election is rigged.

HE's been openly racist, sexist, an asshole, clueless on policy, and shown to be unfit for office.

Trump supporters are low educated, backward thinking, not so bright people who obviously have no problem with racism or sexism.

So no, I don't think the stupid stuff Trump said today will matter. I imagine most Trump supporters are too dumb to really understand it anyway.

This is all true.

I would assume that openly colluding with the Ruskies to engineer a victory might hit some conservatives in the head, but then they think "Hillary!!" and they're back in Trump support mode.

It's C$ wisdom in action. "Let's encourage Russian espionage so we can protect our borders!!!" Talk about losing the plot.

This is all true.

I would assume that openly colluding with the Ruskies to engineer a victory might hit some conservatives in the head, but then they think "Hillary!!" and they're back in Trump support mode.

It's C$ wisdom in action. "Let's encourage Russian espionage so we can protect our borders!!!" Talk about losing the plot.

Today's GOP lacks principles.

When the left would say anything bad about the US, the GOP used to go apeshit and talk about how America is great and the liberals can GTFO.

Now they support a guy who talks about how the US sucks. (the irony here is that the GOP dominates most levels of government from state houses to govs to US congress (Senate is about even) yet they say those in power need to go. I think I agree)).

He today asks the Russians to get involved (illegally) in the US election and his supporters are making excuses.

He should be the poster child for what's wrong with the US for evangelicals, but they support him.

The current GOP is a group of shallow, unprincipled dickheads, just like their candidate.

Here's something for you to stick in your pipe:

From marketwatch.com: "In a CNN/ORC poll published Monday, Hillary Clinton has a 51%-to-36% lead among voters who are college graduates, while Trump has a 51%-to-39% lead among those who aren’t. Put a different way, the college-grad divide is even starker than the gender divide, where men go 50%-to-38% for Trump and women are 47%-to-43% for Clinton."

He today asks the Russians to get involved (illegally) in the US election and his supporters are making excuses.
He didn't ask them to get involved illegally. Leave it to a liberal to poor (sic) out the hyperbole.

He said they likely have them and asked them to relinquish their intel. What president or candidate would not want to know foreign secrets and capabilities. It could be considered a brilliant move to gain those secrets.

He did no ask them to begin hacking the U.S. (which they are likely already doing) and utilize all of their resources to do so. (I had no idea what you were talking about until I read your post and it took me all of 5 minutes to ascertain what you are incapable of comprehending.)

nothing at all??

You guys disappoint me.

Look would you give the poor man break (well, not poor, but not as rich as he claims).

He is trying his damndest to get out of this publicity stunt run amok before he actually gets elected to a position he never wanted. It's not his fault we've got millions of C$/Lucy-level mongoloids who won't let him off the hook.

Cut the man some slack. I think we could all stand to show a little more support for Trump and his efforts.

He didn't ask them to get involved illegally. Leave it to a liberal to poor (sic) out the hyperbole.

He said they likely have them and asked them to relinquish their intel. What president or candidate would not want to know foreign secrets and capabilities. It could be considered a brilliant move to gain those secrets.

He did no ask them to begin hacking the U.S. (which they are likely already doing) and utilize all of their resources to do so. (I had no idea what you were talking about until I read your post and it took me all of 5 minutes to ascertain what you are incapable of comprehending.)

If you really want to get into lawyer speak, then yes, my quick post was not technically correct.

Rather then go through a WCesque detailed explanation of the events, I was simply pointing out that he wanted illegally obtained info stolen from US political servers to be released.

I didn't think it was that complicated to understand, but I have to remember many Trump voters might be reading and every detail must be explicitly explained for them to even have a prayer of understanding.

If you really want to get into lawyer speak, then yes, my quick post was not technically correct.

Rather then go through a WCesque detailed explanation of the events, I was simply pointing out that he wanted illegally obtained info stolen from US political servers to be released.

I didn't think it was that complicated to understand, but I have to remember many Trump voters might be reading and every detail must be explicitly explained for them to even have a prayer of understanding.

Does that make you a Trump voter? I didn't realize I had to explicitly explain that requesting the intel be released to the media rather than the state department might not have been very wise, but asking for the intel was legit.

But since Hillary claims none of the material was classified or protected, it shouldn't really matter ... now, should it?

Does that make you a Trump voter? I didn't realize I had to explicitly explain that requesting the intel be released to the media rather than the state department might not have been very wise, but asking for the intel was legit.

But since Hillary claims none of the material was classified or protected, it shouldn't really matter ... now, should it?

I'll be honest with you, I have no idea what people hope to find and in no way will it effect anything.

If you don't see a problem with what Trump said that's fine. I have seen people support him no matter what. I find it quite shady and if any dem had done it the GOP would be going insane. I have basically ignored the whole scandal because it's more typical political BS. I'm not voting for either one.

Hillary is a liar, I assumed this years ago. The oldest jokes about politicians are all about lying. Somehow now that Hillary is a liar it's different. Politician lie. I guess that is new to some people.

The never Hillary people are one of two. Partisan hack or stupid. (both is most liekly).

Maybe you think asking the Russians to release illegally obtained info in an attempt to influence US elections is no big deal. The dems thought all the Chinese money was no big deal in the past, so who knows.

I hope in the first debate a wired gets crossed, the place blows up and both are not capable of running any longer. That's about the best scenario I came come up with at this point.

Here's something for you to stick in your pipe:

From marketwatch.com: "In a CNN/ORC poll published Monday, Hillary Clinton has a 51%-to-36% lead among voters who are college graduates, while Trump has a 51%-to-39% lead among those who aren’t. Put a different way, the college-grad divide is even starker than the gender divide, where men go 50%-to-38% for Trump and women are 47%-to-43% for Clinton."
Kill the dumb!

pour

Reactions: MillerTime
If you don't see a problem with what Trump said that's fine. I have seen people support him no matter what. I find it quite shady and if any dem had done it the GOP would be going insane.
This was a masterful troll on Trump's part.

if any dem had done it the GOP would be going insane
dems go insane over everything ...
pubs go insane over everything ...

I find fault in both sides as they rant and rave over the FB airwaves.

Maybe you think asking the Russians to release illegally obtained info in an attempt to influence US elections is no big deal. The dems thought ...
I'm not a 'pub.

Reactions: evvcabinetman
Crooked Hillary will be your president for the next 9 years. Obama is not pulling the strings anymore, folks. :) If Arkancide didn't derail her, nothing will. Not Benghazi, not emails, not rigging the 2016 primary. Nothing. Watch out for more of the same. She's a liar, a cheat, crony-loving and only cares about protecting her image - which is pretty hideous to most people. Her track record only proves how long she's been able to manipulate people into believing in her; all while doing absolutely nothing meaningful in her life. ;)
BTW, when Hillary lost to Obama in 2008, she made DWS (her campaign manager) the DNC Chairman by convincing the previous chairman to "step down". Well, ya know how some scummy people would offer bribes in that situation... take a guess who the DNC Chairman was in 2008. Would VP be a nice consolation prize?

Crooked Hillary will be your president for the next 9 years. Obama is not pulling the strings anymore, folks. :) If Arkancide didn't derail her, nothing will. Not Benghazi, not emails, not rigging the 2016 primary. Nothing. Watch out for more of the same. She's a liar, a cheat, crony-loving and only cares about protecting her image - which is pretty hideous to most people. Her track record only proves how long she's been able to manipulate people into believing in her; all while doing absolutely nothing meaningful in her life. ;)
BTW, when Hillary lost to Obama in 2008, she made DWS (her campaign manager) the DNC Chairman by convincing the previous chairman to "step down". Well, ya know how some scummy people would offer bribes in that situation... take a guess who the DNC Chairman was in 2008. Would VP be a nice consolation prize?

Could you explain how she got the judge to release Hinckley so he can shoot Trump to impress Demi Lovato? TIA.

dems go insane over everything ...
pubs go insane over everything ...

I find fault in both sides as they rant and rave over the FB airwaves.

I'm not a 'pub.
Reading betwixt the lines, me thinks you're voting Trump. Mainly because the bible says to?

Reading betwixt the lines, me thinks you're voting Trump. Mainly because the bible says to?
Did you just call him C-$ stupid? Which is one degree below VPM stupid.

Wait, I wonder if C-$'s Bro in Shining Armor will bro out and come to his lil' bitch's rescue here.

Did you just call him C-$ stupid? Which is one degree below VPM stupid.

Wait, I wonder if C-$'s Bro in Shining Armor will bro out and come to his lil' bitch's rescue here.
No, that's not what I meant, and it wasn't an intentional flame. Moops is evangelical, and I respect that, so I'm curious what factors make him vote either / or.

No, that's not what I meant, and it wasn't an intentional flame. Moops is evangelical, and I respect that, so I'm curious what factors make him vote either / or.
Yea but he's bright and fairly knowledgeable, and though protective of the white race, he's certainly not a racist.

So, he just doesn't fit the Trump voter dynamic. That demographic is filled with the dumbest and most clueless of humanity. ie C-$. Finding the smart Trump voter in a crowd is akin to finding a black person on the floor of the RNC.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Instead of laughing why not defend your boy?

For entertainment value.. Please rationalize his racial hate speech as acceptable and how you're not promoting racism by voting for him. Then after you're done with that, rationalize how him asking a foreign power to hand over espionage of our country is not comparable to treason.

Oh before you start on the rationalizing of Putin - realize that Snowden is wanted for treason.

Okay, go...

Please, I want to laugh too ..

Last edited:

For entertainment value.. Please, rationalize his racial hate speech as acceptable and then after you're done with that, rationalize how him asking a foreign power to spy on our country is not treason.

Learn to read dork. He didn't ask Russia to spy on us. He asked them to release info that they may/may not have. And asked them to turn over to the FBI. What is so criminal about that. Surely someone of your intelligence isn't voting for Hillary, are you?

For entertainment value.. Please rationalize his racial hate speech as acceptable and how you're not promoting racism by voting for him. Then after you're done with that, rationalize how him asking a foreign power to hand over espionage of our country is not comparable to treason.

Oh before you start on the rationalizing of Putin - realize that Snowden is wanted for treason.

Okay, go...

And Snowden should be tried for Treason. No question. Trump? For what he said today? That is laughable.

Make America Great!!!!!!!

Learn to read dork. He didn't ask Russia to spy on us. He asked them to release info that they may/may not have. And asked them to turn over to the FBI. What is so criminal about that. Surely someone of your intelligence isn't voting for Hillary, are you?

No I hate that rolly polly little bat faced bitch. If I have to vote for that detestable POS in Nov to keep someone far more detestable out. I will.

One is a lying pos politician, the other is quite insane.

I also edited, since I was in a hurry when I first wrote it. Apologies..

So please continue and explain your racism and treason enabling.

Thanks ..

Actually, he said, "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

"Able to find" to me sounds like he's encouraging a cyberattack. What a complete fuctard.

Please explain why Trump should be tried for treason. I though I explained that above.

Racism.....https://www.conservativeoutfitters....k-female-employee-drops-bombshell-about-trump

She, someone who knows Trump, unlike you or me, thinks differently.

Go read on Trump, going back to the 80's and 90's, fighting for blacks and women to be admitted to an exclusive country club. He was substantially in the minority.

You seem to be mistaking racism with upholding the rule of law (wrt....ILLEGAL immigration). Don't worry, most people who depend on the government for their well being fall into the same trap.

Last edited:
Actually, he said, "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

"Able to find" to me sounds like he's encouraging a cyberattack. What a complete fuctard.
When Assange released hacks any site that posted them was accused as promoting treason. When Snowden released docs any site that hosted them was accused of the same. This clown wigged orange skinned POS somehow is fine to ask a foreign power we have strained relationship with to help his sociopathic ass get elected..

The amount of asinine is beyond ridiculous.

When Assange released hacks any site that posted them was accused as promoting treason. When Snowden released docs any site that hosted them was accused of the same. This clown wigged orange skinned POS somehow is fine to ask a foreign power we have strained relationship with to help his sociopathic ass get elected..

meh....Trump tweeted to turn them over to the FBI. Hardly saying to turn them over to Drudge.

Please explain why Trump should be tried for treason. I though I explained that above.

Racism.....https://www.conservativeoutfitters....k-female-employee-drops-bombshell-about-trump

She, someone who knows Trump, unlike you or me, thinks differently.

Go read on Trump, going back to the 80's and 90's, fighting for blacks and women to be admitted to an exclusive country club. He was substantially in the minority.

You seem to be mistaking racism with upholding the rule of law (wrt....ILLEGAL immigration). Don't worry, most people who depend on the government for there well being fall into the same trap.

You... why you wanna give me the run around.. I got bored and made a pizza, sorry but it took you way too long to answer.

So that it's? A sycophantic black female's opinion, one that was paid by him? That's comparable to his bought and paid for Slovenian street whore claiming she loves him and not his money.

Not sayin she a gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke ..

Come on. Do better. I'm sure the white supremacists that back him don't believe her, why should I?

You... why you wanna give me the run around.. I got bored and made a pizza, sorry but it took you way too long to answer.

So that it's? A sycophantic black female's opinion, one who was paid by him? That's comparable to his bought and paid for Slovenian street whore claiming she loves him and not his money.

Not sayin she a gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke ..

Come on. Do better. I'm sure the white supremacists that back him don't believe her, why should I?
Can't prove a negative. And I am not going to sit here and Google shit all night long.

And pizza is not good for you. I thought you were a vegan or something. That stuff will make you fat, and then you will make someone like me pay all of you medical bills, which isn't right. Go eat some tofu, or berries and sprigs. Be like me. Be great!!!!!

In the context of his words, though, he meant find, like on somebody's desk in Russia. Like the FBI suddenly found the correspondence for 9/11 AFTER the attacks. They already have it, they just need to find it in their bureaucracy.

Like the last election, I'm probably sitting this one out too.

At this point, I'm probably a Trump lean (for the jokes), with Hillary gaining traction. I have no dog in the hunt.

Well, that's not the way to go about getting my opinion.

Am I evangelical? That's always seemed to evoke strange visions to me. Is the evangelical position better or worse than the mercenary or missionary?

There is power in prayer. More power than voting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT