ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing says I’m a Loser like saying We are F’n Winners on National TV

You haven’t won anything yet.
Bitter
Cursing
Angry
pu losing mentality is over the top this season.
This is the best chance pu will ever have.
This is it, this is their only shot.
If pu loses there will be suicide watch in WL

• Haha
Reactions: IndyGlen
Bitter
Cursing
Angry
Lol no one will be on suicide watch and this is a soft ass post

Reactions: bIhawk and Mobes
Bitter
Cursing
Angry
No. FF with IU not in the dance is plenty good enough for them

• Haha
Reactions: bIhawk and IndyGlen
A FF for us would sound pretty damn good right now, we haven't made one in over 20 years.

Over half way to that 44 year streak...

Purdue had made it to five S16 s and two E8s in that first 22 years from 1980-2002.

In IUs first 22 years since it's last FF it's been to just three S16s.

Transfer portal lottery better hit quick or IU is going to break some records they don't want.

And yet here you are
You said we would be satisfied with IU not in the tourney. IU has been in the tourney 4 times in the last decade and 10 in 2 decades…it’s kind of a reoccurring thing that they aren’t in it. It’s more surprising when they have been.

We have other things to worry about aka high seeds 😂

Reactions: Mobes
You said we would be satisfied with IU not in the tourney. IU has been in the tourney 4 times in the last decade and 10 in 2 decades…it’s kind of a reoccurring thing that they aren’t in it. It’s more surprising when they have been.

I thought it was losing to double digit seeds.

• Haha
Reactions: ufo33

And yet you hang out here sobbing for validation and respect

I’ve lost any respect I might have had for Edey after listening to his F-bomb rant on national TV. Plus, his disdainful bitterness expressed for coaches who overlooked his talent, specifically calling out Rick Barnes. He made it sound like he was forced to go to PU because it was the only major division school who offered. The ungracious ass-hole has a chip on his arrogant shoulder in need of knocking off.

I’ve lost any respect I might have had for Edey after listening to his F-bomb rant on national TV. Plus, his disdainful bitterness expressed for coaches who overlooked his talent, specifically calling out Rick Barnes. He made it sound like he was forced to go to PU because it was the only major division school who offered. The ungracious ass-hole has a chip on his arrogant shoulder in need of knocking off.
Lol get off your high horse. You hated him before. The OP is hilarious coming from an account like barstool.

I think this was a good example of a “heat of the moment” comment and reaction. On national television, emotions high, a reporter sticking a Mike in your face, fans screaming, etc.
At college age, and given a million dollars of NIL, I would have done worse. A solution might be to not make the players go on camera immediately after the game.

The stench of a 1-16 seed loss still permeates the PU air.
Won't wash off.
Go Hoosiers!
And Rick Barnes overlooked him. I was kind of apathetic to their tournament results this season. Now I want to see Lurch and company flame out. Herbie the dentist tries to steal a chair, lurch loses his cool as the pressure mounts, just waiting for someone to assault a fast food worker now for the trifecta.

Lol get off your high horse. You hated him before. The OP is hilarious coming from an account like barstool.
It’s why I made a point to say, “MIGHT” have had, knowing my distain for any PU player ranks equivalent to publicly exposed bacon stripes on three-day old otherwise all-white cotton briefs. “Imagery is everything!” ~ Andre Agassi

You don't know squat about Edey. Nitwit. I'm sure you supported Knight. No one was more foul mouthed than Bobby was. Pity the poor children that had to listen to him! LOL

I think this was a good example of a “heat of the moment” comment and reaction. On national television, emotions high, a reporter sticking a Mike in your face, fans screaming, etc.
At college age, and given a million dollars of NIL, I would have done worse. A solution might be to not make the players go on camera immediately after the game.
Edey’s post game rant was as distasteful as a bitter raisin. No player is “made’ to give a post game comment. They are asked to stick around until after commercial break. They can always say, “No thanks!” if they have nothing nice to say. No mic is shoved in their face unexpectedly. The sour grapes have been eating Edey for quite some time. It wasn’t a spontaneous reaction of the “fuc*ing” moment. Sad is the day when “immediate” post game comments are no longer allowed for fear of what a winning player might utter publicly for small children to hear. Edey’s a big prick and I’m nothing but a little one. I can live with that knowledge.

Edey’s post game rant was as distasteful as a bitter raisin. No player is “made’ to give a post game comment. They are asked to stick around until after commercial break. They can always say, “No thanks!” if they have nothing nice to say. No mic is shoved in their face unexpectedly. The sour grapes have been eating Edey for quite some time. It wasn’t a spontaneous reaction of the “fuc*ing” moment. Sad is the day when “immediate” post game comments are no longer allowed for fear of what a winning player might utter publicly for small children to hear. Edey’s a big prick and I’m nothing but a little one. I can live with that knowledge.
Yes you are obviously a "little" prick. Glad you realize it and no one had to tell you! LOL

Yes you are obviously a "little" prick. Glad you realize it and no one had to tell you! LOL
Likewise, no one had to tell us you are a Purdue troll feeling high and mighty about yourself. Your walls are about to come crumbling down, you clown.

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Likewise, no one had to tell us you are a Purdue troll feeling high and mighty about yourself. Your walls are about to come crumbling down, you clown.
Yours already did "lil" prick! Nothing says you're a prick like saying you are a prick. You sure showed us. LOL

Last edited:
You don't know squat about Edey. Nitwit. I'm sure you supported Knight. No one was more foul mouthed than Bobby was. Pity the poor children that had to listen to him! LOL
Oh my, someone touched a nerve. I wish our mods would help you with your anger problem. Alas, this isn't G&B, and trolls are tolerated more here. Heck, you don't even have to troll to get banned at G&B, just offer a different viewpoint.

Last edited:
Stop with this tired argument. Purdue and IU are rivals. When Purdue lost to FDU, IU fans were on the Purdue sites trolling them. Now Purdue fans are on this site trolling IU fans. Stop being a bitch!
The IU fans that did that are classless trolls, as are you PU fans that are here. Being rivals doesn’t excuse poor, classless behavior, bitch.😉

Stop with this tired argument. Purdue and IU are rivals. When Purdue lost to FDU, IU fans were on the Purdue sites trolling them. Now Purdue fans are on this site trolling IU fans. Stop being a bitch!
No comparison Bubba Not even close

rent Free baby

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Lol no one will be on suicide watch and this is a soft ass post
absolutely not! 1) you guys have gotten used to losing in the tourney, and 2) you actually won a few games this go 'round!

No, there'll still be a sh*tload of bitching. Likely about the refs if they dare actually call a few fouls on Edey, or don't provide the 3:1 FT disparity you've been enjoying.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
poor, classless behavior
Speaking of....

Lurch has turned this into a clown show. I guess "all business" mindset was only to get past all the double digit seeds that have sent them home. Heat of the moment for this boner comment too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: kkott and dr.jb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT