ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing says I’m a Loser like saying We are F’n Winners on National TV

Speaking of....

Lurch has turned this into a clown show. I guess "all business" mindset was only to get past all the double digit seeds that have sent them home. Heat of the moment for this boner comment too?
Yeah, he’s single-handedly eliminating some of the goodwill the Boilers were going to get for coming back from utter humiliation last year & their tournament futility in general. He’s been a douche. I thought calling out Rick Barnes was trashy, all this confirms that they need to lose. Too bad for Painter who seems classy, but his player(s?) & fan base is hot garbage…

No comparison Bubba Not even close

rent Free baby
If you want to stop the trolls then just win! Purdue fans had to take shit for many years cause they couldn’t win in March. Now it’s IUs turn to take shit cause they can’t get in the tourney. Amazes me how some of you get your butt hurt by just having a debate with another fan base. Yes I agree it should be civil and respectful. So for that I apologize for calling you a bitch. But it’s a top 5 rivalry in all of college basketball and both fan bases are going to have their morons.

If you want to stop the trolls then just win! Purdue fans had to take shit for many years cause they couldn’t win in March. Now it’s IUs turn to take shit cause they can’t get in the tourney. Amazes me how some of you get your butt hurt by just having a debate with another fan base. Yes I agree it should be civil and respectful. So for that I apologize for calling you a bitch. But it’s a top 5 rivalry in all of college basketball and both fan bases are going to have their morons.
You identify as one of the morons, I assume?

Honestly, I’m disappointed about this. I have had a lot of respect for Painter’s character. Leading these guys on a vengeance crusade will hurt them in life. They are enjoying success now, but I predict this will end the program’s rise under Painter.

The only "butthurt" fans around appear to you fine folks. You make the FF and here you all are sobbing for our attention.

Nah we want the natty. Very happy with a F4, but natty is ultimate goal. And could care less if IU is in the tourney.
What’s this “we”? Even RMK used to say every year that the goal was to win the Big Ten. “We” are on the cusp of being a top 100 program.

Oh my, someone touched a nerve. I wish our mods would help you with your anger problem. Alas, this isn't G&B, and trolls are tolerated more here. Heck, you don't even have to troll to get banned at G&B, just offer an different viewpoint.
Did it touch a nerve when Bobby was over the top? LOL

Oh my, someone touched a nerve. I wish our mods would help you with your anger problem. Alas, this isn't G&B, and trolls are tolerated more here. Heck, you don't even have to troll to get banned at G&B, just offer an different viewpoint.
Yes, nothing screams anger like a LOL at the end of a post. LOL

You haven’t won anything yet.
Bitter
Cursing
Angry
pu losing mentality is over the top this season.
This is the best chance pu will ever have.
This is it, this is their only shot.
If pu loses there will be suicide watch in WL
Just enjoy your top-notch soccer program and your basketball success from 40 years ago and let others live in the present. No shame in IU being the dregs of the Big Ten in both basketball and football.

Reactions: z_one
The IU fans that did that are classless trolls, as are you PU fans that are here. Being rivals doesn’t excuse poor, classless behavior, bitch.😉
I was invited by "lil" prick abraxis and ufo33. Start posts about Purdue you are inviting a response.

Last edited:
Just enjoy your top-notch soccer program and your basketball success from 40 years ago and let others live in the present. No shame in IU being the dregs of the Big Ten in both basketball and football.
Purdue clearly has a dominant athletic department, finally passed University of Chicago in total BIG titles this year.

IU has 3 different programs with more National Championships than Purdue's entire athletic department.

I’ve lost any respect I might have had for Edey after listening to his F-bomb rant on national TV. Plus, his disdainful bitterness expressed for coaches who overlooked his talent, specifically calling out Rick Barnes. He made it sound like he was forced to go to PU because it was the only major division school who offered. The ungracious ass-hole has a chip on his arrogant shoulder in need of knocking off.
Correct

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
IU Swept you and Edey last year.
How quickly you forget.
Enjoy your one year of national relevance before you lose your best player in school history.

I’ve lost any respect I might have had for Edey after listening to his F-bomb rant on national TV. Plus, his disdainful bitterness expressed for coaches who overlooked his talent, specifically calling out Rick Barnes. He made it sound like he was forced to go to PU because it was the only major division school who offered. The ungracious ass-hole has a chip on his arrogant shoulder in need of knocking off.
definitely not a good look for him, but give him a break, he's just a kid.....his brain isn't fully developed yet

and he's from purdue

And little brothers just keep on coming sobbing for our approval.

Sorry Cletus, maybe five FFs from now

Reactions: IUPaterade724
You haven’t won anything yet.
Bitter
Cursing
Angry
pu losing mentality is over the top this season.
This is the best chance pu will ever have.
This is it, this is their only shot.
If pu loses there will be suicide watch in WL

I think you need the watch man.

Pretty obvious this PU run is.killing you.

Purdue clearly has a dominant athletic

department, finally passed University of Chicago in total BIG titles this year.

IU has 3 different programs with more National Championships than Purdue's entire athletic department.

Don't do this guys.

Please please please don't bring up cross country and swimming titles now.

It's just embarrassing.

Get a hold.of yourselves.

Seriously this is the most pitiful thread I've seen here in 25 years.

Reactions: .Gerdis
Don't do this guys.

It's just embarrassing.

It is, but it isn't aided by the PU trolls coming here solely to stir chit up or rub our noses in it. It would help less back and forth to ban the trolls here exclusively to that end. I just put them on ignore, but you can't expect folks not to respond, either way. I thought it was policy to ban "flaming trolls" anyway.

Don't do this guys.

It's just embarrassing.

Agree.

It is, but it isn't aided by the PU trolls coming here solely to stir chit up or rub our noses in it. It would help less back and forth to ban the trolls here exclusively to that end. I just put them on ignore, but you can't expect folks not to respond, either way. I thought it was policy to ban "flaming trolls" anyway.
It will all be over soon.

Reactions: kkott
Only reason I am posting is because UFO started this nonsensical thread. A fanbase that idolized Bobby that was as foul mouthed as any coach that ever walked the earth making a big deal out of a comment made by a kid in the heat of the moment. Ludicrous. You don't want me posting? That's easy, post something reasonable. You don't like Purdue? I wouldn't expect anything else from a Hoosier fan. But trying to trash a good kid's reputation for one stupid comment is ridiculous. Have a good day.

Only reason I am posting is because UFO started this nonsensical thread. A fanbase that idolized Bobby that was as foul mouthed as any coach that ever walked the earth making a big deal out of a comment made by a kid in the heat of the moment. Ludicrous. You don't want me posting? That's easy, post something reasonable. You don't like Purdue? I wouldn't expect anything else from a Hoosier fan. But trying to trash a good kid's reputation for one stupid comment is ridiculous. Have a good day.
So, how long do you spend daily searching the internet for negative comments about the PU basketball team?
Or, are the opinions expressed on this board the only ones that affect you deeply enough to elicit a response?

So, how long do you spend daily searching the internet for negative comments about the PU basketball team?
Or, are the opinions expressed on this board the only ones that affect you deeply enough to elicit a response?
This is the only one that I review. It has some interesting people with different opinions on things that I like to see their take on. I rarely post. Usually in response to something I consider stupid or unfair. Otherwise I just read and move on. Nothing said here affects me personally.

All I can say is that these twitters posts and the media sure has given me a chance to really enjoy ( I hope) the final four in both the Men's and Women's games. Anybody but Purdue or Iowa!

Don't do this guys.

It's just embarrassing.

Why is it embarrassing? IU has a substantially better athletic department than PU from a historical perspective. Nothing wrong with letting them know, right? Keeping a certain group humble is a good thing.

This is the only one that I review. It has some interesting people with different opinions on things that I like to see their take on. I rarely post. Usually in response to something I consider stupid or unfair. Otherwise I just read and move on. Nothing said here affects me personally.
So, the second option.
That’s what I thought.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I guess. It feels like the Saturday games are just the appetizer for the main course of UConn v Purdue on Monday. But, of course NC St is a double digit seed, so...
It seems to me that in all the lengthy pu threads (multiple pages) here over the last decade or so, those threads exist largely b/c of 2 people here (IU fans/ or PU haters). Those 2 IU fans alone probably have 100k+ posts on PU.

The ammo that PU hasn’t been to a FF (and thus everything else they have done is irrelevant ) is now blown away. I’m hoping that when it’s all said and done, that those 2 people on this forum finally zip it, and peace prevails.

It’s probably too much to hope for 😉

Stop with this tired argument. Purdue and IU are rivals. When Purdue lost to FDU, IU fans were on the Purdue sites trolling them. Now Purdue fans are on this site trolling IU fans. Stop being a bitch!
I dont go to other teams sites, but I suspect you are correct. There seems to be less good natured ribbing and more hate comments.
It has always made me wonder if PU and IU have this much dislike, how will Muslim/Jew or black/white ever co exist.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
Don't do this guys.

It's just embarrassing.

Why not? You've got fans of a program that has those swimming titles, along with soccer titles,and Men's Basketball,and cross country bringing it up to fans of a program whose successes this far are a Women's Basketball title and a Women's Golf title. Throw in that Helms thing they love and..... Nothing embarrassing about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT