ADVERTISEMENT

No Comment

A yes or no would suffice.

Or just ignore my question, as it is no big deal.

P.S. Don't think either party would be pleased to have the obnoxious "fertilizer guy" speaking on its behalf.
Fertilizer guy isn't real. It's just a bad attempt at satire. I mean, I think you know that, but it's not 100% clear from your wording.

Fertilizer guy isn't real. It's just a bad attempt at satire. I mean, I think you know that, but it's not 100% clear from your wording.

Sad to report, it went straight over my head.

Hoping there is a lot more satire going on in the country which I am mistakenly taking seriously.

Sad to report, it went straight over my head.

Hoping there is a lot more satire going on in the country which I am mistakenly taking seriously.
He shifted from radical leftist (birthing person) right past exaggeration to a right-wing caricature of a radical leftist (the Margaret Sanger stuff). There isn't a real leftist anywhere in the country, no matter how crazy, who actually makes those statements.

He shifted from radical leftist (birthing person) right past exaggeration to a right-wing caricature of a radical leftist (the Margaret Sanger stuff). There isn't a real leftist anywhere in the country, no matter how crazy, who actually makes those statements.

Goat, as someone who believes there are a good many of us out there who share what are described as both leftist and conservative values, the guy in the satire isn't all that satirical.

The part which I questioned My Team about is whether it was posted because what you call a "satirist" declared himself as a Democrat.

Goat, as someone who believes there are a good many of us out there who share what are described as both leftist and conservative values, the guy in the satire isn't all that satirical.

The part which I questioned My Team about is whether it was posted because what you call a "satirist" declared himself as a Democrat.
I think the reason you missed the satire is simply because it was bad satire. ;)

Your question to MTIOTF is a good one.

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT