ADVERTISEMENT

Need to step up NIL

That's exactly what I would expect from someone paying my rent...

Kendrick Lamar Money GIF
Lol. You can say it all you want.

Also...if you are inside my head...who would I be paying your rent to?

Last edited:
Lol...is this supposed to bother me? I said the same. Pay attention. It seems funny that you say you "live rent free in my head" yet you are going out of your way to try to get under my skin......who is in whose head?...lmao...carry on
Not at all. Why are you so upset? Everything will be OK.

Not at all. Why are you so upset? Everything will be OK.
So it went from you "live rent free in my head" to now showing your concern for my well-being? I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you. You really aren't good at this. Work on it.

You should try it with intelligence..see if it works!...doubt it
When someone calls every person who disagrees with him low IQ or whatever, I'm left to wonder: Shouldn't that person instead spend time looking in the mirror to get a clear view of who the real moron truly is?

Try it--you might come to an interesting conclusion about yourself ... something everyone else on this board already knows.

Reactions: Indyhorn and YOTHN
When someone calls every person who disagrees with him low IQ or whatever, I'm left to wonder: Shouldn't that person instead spend time looking in the mirror to get a clear view of who the real moron truly is?

Try it--you might come to an interesting conclusion about yourself ... something everyone else on this board already knows.
Yeah..."everyone else" has told me that...but then I'm proven right...and they forget. It's funny that it comes from you though....the person who offers the least amount of insight to their actual basketball thoughts. You are nothing more than a tag along. You only hop on the backs of other posters and try to pile on people who are having a discussion with someone else. You come in after there has been a lengthy dialog about whatever topic,and then try to stir it up again by putting your asinine and thoughtless perspective on it so you can feel like part of the group that you feel is "right". I liken you to a 9 year old kid who has 0 self confidence. It's pathetic and sad,and you are the only pos who doesn't see it. Stop embarrassing yourself....read comments only.

Yeah..."everyone else" has told me that...but then I'm proven right...and they forget. It's funny that it comes from you though....the person who offers the least amount of insight to their actual basketball thoughts. You are nothing more than a tag along. You only hop on the backs of other posters and try to pile on people who are having a discussion with someone else. You come in after there has been a lengthy dialog about whatever topic,and then try to stir it up again by putting your asinine and thoughtless perspective on it so you can feel like part of the group that you feel is "right". I liken you to a 9 year old kid who has 0 self confidence. It's pathetic and sad,and you are the only pos who doesn't see it. Stop embarrassing yourself....read comments only.
So we're not friends? Well hell, where will I find brilliant basketball analysis?

Before I go, quick question for the class: This guy has to be an incel, right? Has to be.

Lol...is this supposed to bother me? I said the same. Pay attention. It seems funny that you say you "live rent free in my head" yet you are going out of your way to try to get under my skin......who is in whose head?...lmao...carry on
More of Woody on the hot seat.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
So we're not friends? Well hell, where will I find brilliant basketball analysis?

Before I go, quick question for the class: This guy has to be an incel, right? Has to be.
Haha...and then you still seek out approval from other people...hahaha...thanks for proving my point. You are so irrelevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT