ADVERTISEMENT

"My goals for the AOTF are to perenially be the sleaziest, scummiest board

Oxford Collapse

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
on the Rivals network. To be elite, if you will.

54176_glass_af.jpg

"However, while from an individual perspective, there were certainly some positives this
year in the first two rounds of the AOTF tournament, from a board perspective, we are not where we want to be. I haven't seen a single nipple over the last two weeks, and I've seen more ill-informed conversation on politics than I think anyone here would care to admit. This isn't the Water Cooler, and it shouldn't be.

As a lifelong Peegster and fan of fart jokes, depressed aging hippies, and Asian Thursdays, no one wants this board to be great any more than me.

However, this board's status should be based on this group's ability to achieve those
goals going forward, not what we have or haven't done in the past. This board has seen some great days, but it needs to take tangible steps to a brighter, happier tomorrow.
B9316332733Z.1_20150220161531_000_GRVA11GK1.1-0.jpg

Because I believe in the depravity and decadence of the group festering here (and that is continuing to grow in number), the
leadership of it and their ability to start achieving our program goals,
I continue to support the AOTF as our premier denizen for slapdicks, morons, and HATERZ. There's really no better place for it.

But we need to do better.
7_1273172.JPG

I continue to waste the time of my employer here because I believe the future is bright,
and that I might, someday, see some hot Kate Upton Nudes. Not because I think any of your opinions on RFRA are particularly interesting.

So in an effort to keep up ship around here, I'm laying out some clear boundaries for continued use of this site.
44166_0000-001536777652f.jpg

One, the return of Asian Thursdays. Since the demise of said feature, my productivity near the end of the week has increased tenfold. Like it or not, people are starting to think that I actually work here, which is totally unacceptable. Low expectations are key here.

Two, if I see another post about RFRA, I'm going to start to resent all of you personally. This board is a haven of sarcasm and logic, and if we publicly act like we know what we're talking about, I'm afraid more people might start wanting to be here. We already had a close shave today, and we simply can't afford another.

2972408.jpeg

Third, and most importantly, please try to be funny. This Oxford Collapse idiot is carrying some of you right now, and he's the biggest moron on this board. The standard must be higher.

And finally, you guys should probably give up on the Crean thing. He's going to be here for a bit.

IUBryantITH0033.jpg

That's it for me, today. I know 5 PM on a Friday is the most cowardly hour to leak such a meaningful statement, but I promise you it was just a meaningless coincedence - we still operate on god's time here.

Until then, Fireworks and flagpole, y'all. Go Hoosiers.

This post was edited on 3/27 6:58 PM by Oxford Collapse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT