ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman

Guy just put on a coaching clinic tonight. I hope some of you are getting outside the IU bubble and watching these games.
Watched it, tho appreciating other teams win and rooting for IU are not mutually exclusive. Weird game, first half was an unwatchable AAU game, 2nd half different

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Guy just put on a coaching clinic tonight. I hope some of you are getting outside the IU bubble and watching these games.

I was all aboard last year for him coming to IU. Only concern was him bouncing back to NBA at some point.

I was all aboard last year for him coming to IU. Only concern was him bouncing back to NBA at some point.

Why would he leave Arkansas for IU? More pressure. Crappier league with respect to style of play and officiating.
A lot of permanent bans need to come down.
Nah. I like comedic relief. It's funny to read posts of people who think they know something. Most have don't know the difference between a down screen and a back screen. Or what a tagger does.

Why would he leave Arkansas for IU? More pressure. Crappier league with respect to style of play and officiating.

Nah. I like comedic relief. It's funny to read posts of people who think they know something. Most have don't know the difference between a down screen and a back screen. Or what a tagger does.
But you do!

I’m not gonna argue with a guy who thinks John Calipari is a HOFer about coaching prowess. Not at all surprised that you’ve been duped by Musselman.

You’re also wrong about that stat btw, but I realize math is hard.
Fine…29 years.

Only 5 coaches in history have been to more Final Fours than Cal: Coach K, Wooden, Dean Smith, Roy, Izzo. That’s it.

You must be one of those who thought Crean was better than him. Cal is obviously a HOFer.

Fine…29 years.

Only 5 coaches in history have been to more Final Fours than Cal: Coach K, Wooden, Dean Smith, Roy, Izzo. That’s it.

You must be one of those who thought Crean was better than him. Cal is obviously a HOFer.

Did RMK cheat?

Did Dean Smith cheat?

Did Coach K cheat?

Did Roy Williams cheat?

Did Wooden cheat?

Did Self cheat?

Did Boehiem cheat?

Did Calhoun cheat?

Did Pitino cheat?

Which type of coach do you want to lead IU?

Did RMK cheat?

Did Dean Smith cheat?

Did Coach K cheat?

Did Roy Williams cheat?

Did Wooden cheat?

Did Self cheat?

Did Boehiem cheat?

Did Calhoun cheat?

Did Pitino cheat?

Which type of coach do you want to lead IU?
Are you serious with some of these?

Musselman has averaged 26 wins in 7 seasons as a college coach. Built Nevada into a 30 win program only for Alford to destroy it. He’s a social media guy who gets today’s players. Back to back final 8’s. I’d say the guy can coach. Where was Arkansas prior to his arrival? I’m ok with Woodson, yet Musselman would have been awesome. Of course, I doubt he would came to IU.

Musselman was one of the guys I was hoping IU got. I’m good with Woody, BTW, partly for the same reason I was high on Musselman, the NBA connections.

Fine…29 years.

You’re an idiot. Cal can’t coach shit. He’s a recruiter living off the Kentucky basketball name. Hell if he’s a HOFer then St. Peter’s coach must be also.

He already is, he's literally a hall of famer. I don't think he's that great either but he's already in the hall of fame.
Ky outsourced their program to a third party that traffics in non-student mercenaries. He is in the HoF with an *.

The only certain thing that would have happened if IU hired Musselman would be that our Negative Nancy Whine Club would be bitching about him after every single loss. That includes you, though I know you're actually a PU fan.

The only certain thing that would have happened if IU hired Musselman would be that our Negative Nancy Whine Club would be bitching about him after every single loss. That includes you, though I know you're actually a PU fan.
We haven’t been past the Sweet 16 in over 20 years. We make the NCAA Tournament about once every 6 years. And we just lost by 30 to a mid major in the first round. I’d hardly call anyone not pleased by these facts a negative Nancy.

Reactions: ryoder1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT