ADVERTISEMENT

Murders by extremists is rising rapidly

They're hiding under your bed .... with all the other imaginary fears you have.

If you enjoy paranoid fiction, just follow Andy Ngo, he sees Antifa everywhere.
I have always been puzzled by you, as an otherwise reasonable poster, maintaining this odd denial of the existence of Antifa or the term woke outside of the minds of old white male repubs.

I have always been puzzled by you, as an otherwise reasonable poster, maintaining this odd denial of the existence of Antifa or the term woke outside of the minds of old white male repubs.
I don’t mean to speak for him, but I think that “woke” and “Antifa” have been so overemployed as catch all terms that they have become meaningless and that’s probably what he’s getting at. Seems to be the bogeyman du jour.

I was just reading the other day about the difficulty representatives had in even defining what woke meant even though they use it on the reg. Similarly, painting with really broad brushes about BLM/Antifa in relation to the George Floyd protests implying that they were a 1:1 equivalence.

You mean like rioting in the streets and looting the stores in your own neighborhoods?
I'd say we have a major issue everywhere. This dude is smirking after killing a 9 year old girl and possibly her mom (critical condition)

I don’t mean to speak for him, but I think that “woke” and “Antifa” have been so overemployed as catch all terms that they have become meaningless and that’s probably what he’s getting at. Seems to be the bogeyman du jour.

I was just reading the other day about the difficulty representatives had in even defining what woke meant even though they use it on the reg. Similarly, painting with really broad brushes about BLM/Antifa in relation to the George Floyd protests implying that they were a 1:1 equivalence.
Hardly meaningless. There’s a kid with both legs amputated sitting in the hospital here thanks to our dumbass woke prosecutor. She was here for a volleyball tournament. The summer of love blm woke garbage are still impacting us all over the country. Bogeyman F off. Let me guess you live in the middle of nowhere? Or just blinded by how far your head’s up your ass?

The race baiting woke mob has done infinitely more damage to Americans than any extremists.

And of course now she’s playing the race card as the state is trying to get rid of her and take over violent crime prosecutions from these stupid asses. The woke **** should be dragged out of office by her hair

Cucks like you are why this shit happens

Last edited:
Hardly meaningless. There’s a kid with both legs amputated sitting in the hospital here thanks to our dumbass woke prosecutor. She was here for a volleyball tournament. The summer of love blm woke garbage are still impacting us all over the country. Bogeyman F off. Let me guess you live in the middle of nowhere. Or just blinded by how far your head’s up your ass?
1) I live in Indianapolis. My house was burglarized before when I lived in Haughville (not a good part of town). I've been around arson and drug dealers and robberies and other violent crime. I'm also not afraid. Not stupid about what I do, but not afraid.
2) Watch the George Floyd protests in the day vs when the sun went down. One was a peaceful protest, the other was criminals using it as an excuse to riot, loot, and cause chaos/injury/damage. I am able to separate the two.
3) How is that guy being out on bond singularly a product of the prosecutor's wokeness? While you're at it, define wokeness. https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...n-robbed-visiting-teen-girl-of-both-her-legs/
4) The fact that you use "summer of love blm woke" in a string of buzz words pretty much proves my point. Labeling things broadly like that is lazy. Anything someone doesn't like automatically gets labelled with catchphrase regardless of whether it really applies. It makes the words meaningless.

Example: My friend's husband hates her car because it's woke. How is the car woke? It has the function to shutoff the engine at stoplights. One would think that this increase in fuel efficiency would be praised, particularly with gas prices. But no, it's weird to him. He doesn't like it. So it's woke.

Reactions: outside shooter
1) I live in Indianapolis. My house was burglarized before when I lived in Haughville (not a good part of town). I've been around arson and drug dealers and robberies and other violent crime. I'm also not afraid. Not stupid about what I do, but not afraid.
2) Watch the George Floyd protests in the day vs when the sun went down. One was a peaceful protest, the other was criminals using it as an excuse to riot, loot, and cause chaos/injury/damage. I am able to separate the two.
3) How is that guy being out on bond singularly a product of the prosecutor's wokeness? While you're at it, define wokeness. https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...n-robbed-visiting-teen-girl-of-both-her-legs/
4) The fact that you use "summer of love blm woke" in a string of buzz words pretty much proves my point. Labeling things broadly like that is lazy. Anything someone doesn't like automatically gets labelled with catchphrase regardless of whether it really applies. It makes the words meaningless.

Example: My friend's husband hates her car because it's woke. How is the car woke? It has the function to shutoff the engine at stoplights. One would think that this increase in fuel efficiency would be praised, particularly with gas prices. But no, it's weird to him. He doesn't like it. So it's woke.
She got elected on an identity politics progressive bs woke campaign. She’s the same idiot removed from mccloskeys case. But for the woke bs we’d have a competent prosecutor not one so piss poor shit like this keeps happening in stl.

And it hardly proves your point. It’s been posted by Brad and others a thousand times. Dumbasses like you are responsible for this shit.

Not afraid. No. Just really dumb

She got elected on an identity politics progressive bs woke campaign. She’s the same idiot removed from mccloskeys case. But for the woke bs we’d have a competent prosecutor not one so piss poor shit like this keeps happening in stl.

And it hardly proves your point. It’s been posted by Brad and others a thousand times. Dumbasses like you are responsible for this shit.

Not afraid. No. Just really dumb
It's very clear you've got very strong feelings. Now use your words to express your reasoning without begging the question.

Let's say she's 100% woke. What is woke? In what ways did the prosecutor's actions solely cause this awful thing to happen to this girl? I can't take you seriously on this issue, much less be persuaded that woke isn't an overused/meaningless term, if you can't get beyond your feelings that:
  1. woke = bad.
  2. I don't like something = it's woke.
  3. I don't like someone = they're woke.
  4. And "you're dumb"

People like Zeke voted for this so it's hilarious to watch them complain. Again, you got exactly what you voted for.

She was a cori bush progressive woke prosecutor dumber than shit playing the race card and got elected. Totally incompetent. Shocker. Had to dump the case against this scumbag bc she wasn’t ready. She’s done the same thing with murderers. The black crime in the city is almost comical at this point. Few weeks back they had 31 carjackings and a 150 cars stolen in a week. Hell brad’s own friend said they will never come back here.

And woke us a bogeyman. Get the F out of here

It's very clear you've got very strong feelings. Now use your words to express your reasoning without begging the question.

Let's say she's 100% woke. What is woke? In what ways did the prosecutor's actions solely cause this awful thing to happen to this girl? I can't take you seriously on this issue, much less be persuaded that woke isn't an overused/meaningless term, if you can't get beyond your feelings that:
  1. woke = bad.
  4. And "you're dumb"
You still can’t process. She. Was. Incompetent. Not suited for the job. But plays the woke campaign: systemic racism, end cash bond, cops are bad. So like cori bush and the other progressive idiots gets elected. Not capable of performing her job so isn’t ready for trial and has to dump this case. She has done the same over and over again. Half her office has resigned. Murderers cases dismissed. Same idiot removed on the mccloskey nonsense. When you elect based on identity not competence you get a 17 yr old with amputated legs.

You are losing the forest for the trees. Now the state is intervening. The state should take over the police. Bring back the board. Violent crime. All of it. The woke mob are destroying the city

I took a look at the ADL report that was being referenced in the article. What was interesting to me was they omitted the Waukesha parade killings committed by a Black Hebrew Israelite who had previously advocated for violence against White people.

Rather convenient that the ADL didn’t view this as a left wing extremist attack, much less an extremist attack at all.

Whether the Club Q shooter in Colorado was right wing extremism appears debatable to me. He simultaneously advocated for killing Christian’s and identified as non-binary while also reportedly operating a neo-nazi website. Classic schizophrenia that doesn’t fit cleanly in the ADL’s political narrative.

We’ve discussed this several times on this board. The ADL no longer has any credibility and no one who cites them should be taken seriously.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
I have a legal question. According to the below article:

He was charged with first-degree robbery and armed criminal action, but prosecutors said in court last year they weren’t ready for Riley’s trial. Charges were dropped and refiled.

How are you not ready for a trial? You charged him. Now try him. Regardless of her political positioning, is this a normal thing?

Also, one last thing.

Riley has three children younger than 4. He worked at Panera for about a year until this past June. He has been unemployed since then.
I'm guessing the St. Louis Today reporter didn't grow up in St. Louis calling the St. Louis Bread Company, "Panera". SMDH

You still can’t process. She. Was. Incompetent. Not suited for the job. But plays the woke campaign: systemic racism, end cash bond, cops are bad. So like cori bush and the other progressive idiots gets elected. Not capable of performing her job so isn’t ready for trial and has to dump this case. She has done the same over and over again. Half her office has resigned. Murderers cases dismissed. Same idiot removed on the mccloskey nonsense. When you elect based on identity not competence you get a 17 yr old with amputated legs.

You are losing the forest for the trees. Now the state is intervening. The state should take over the police. Bring back the board. Violent crime. All of it. The woke mob are destroying the city
I saw that about the 17YO volleyball player . Horrible.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I took a look at the ADL report that was being referenced in the article. What was interesting to me was they omitted the Waukesha parade killings committed by a Black Hebrew Israelite who had previously advocated for violence against White people.

Rather convenient that the ADL didn’t view this as a left wing extremist attack, much less an extremist attack at all.

Whether the Club Q shooter in Colorado was right wing extremism appears debatable to me. He simultaneously advocated for killing Christian’s and identified as non-binary while also reportedly operating a neo-nazi website. Classic schizophrenia that doesn’t fit cleanly in the ADL’s political narrative.

We’ve discussed this several times on this board. The ADL no longer has any credibility and no one who cites them should be taken seriously.

Running a new-nazi website is the key part and qualifies it as right wing extremism.

Maybe an exaggerating using the word "all" but hardly means they have no credibility.

That you're more worried about poking holes in the article than about the increase in extremist's attacks says a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
That you're more worried about poking holes in the article than about the increase in extremist's attacks says a lot.
I think this sentence says far more about you and the progressive left in America today. Don’t let pesky things like facts and truth get in the way of the larger narrative.

The classification of “extremism” seems entirely arbitrary in this case.

I couldn’t find any hard criteria in the report other than the whims of the ADL. That is concerning.

Last edited:
"Define woke".

Back in 2020, Bloomington had their big BLM rally. Non-violent, except for the killing of "Big Mike" ( I guess a local black psuedo celeb), by another black guy who knew Big Mike, and had a beef (gang-related?). Was obviously "inconvenient", especially when you're trying to amplify "police vs black murder" in lieu of the "black on black" murder, which is offered by the "non-woke" as a more important focus.

The video below is of a couple of Big Mike's buddies/nephew the next day while the "woke" (mostly) white libs protested on the square (pour a 40 out if you'd like for our old friend Opie Taylor, seen posthumously in the video).

These unintentionally Libertarian guys were the best thing about the rally. It's hilarious to hear them spouting almost textbook Libertarian talking points, and the cringe in the crowd by the white wokies and cucks. 2:30 to 2:40 is the best....just a hillside of white wokies refusing to say "All Lives Matter" :D

THESE are the guys targeted by cops...the guys BLM is supposedly trying to protect...and they're up there preaching they'll 1) forcefully protect their property, 2) don't want government handouts or charity, and 3) that ALL lives matter.

The confusion and the "Uh, these guys aren't following the script." by the wokies on the square is hilarious.

I love these guys.

1. woke = bad.
  4. And "you're dumb"
’Woke” is very easy to understand. It’s a trendy and stylish political grievance that people (usually left-wing women) make up in order to be noticed.

Criticism of J. K. Rowling = woke
Inability to define “women” = woke.
Enslaved people vs. slaves = woke
Tampons in boys bathrooms =woke
Defund the police = woke
Transgenderism is the civil rights issue of our time = woke
Banning gas stoves = woke
No cash bail = woke
Criticizing math, science and human accomplishments because of “Whiteness = woke.

I could go on. Some wokeness is harmless. Some if it is funny. Some if it harms minority achievement. All of it is stupid as a box of rocks. None of it improves the human condition.

If only you were lucky enough to have this gem.

Biden and the rest are so bad. This poor kid here has resonated with the business community, police associations, reps, surrounding counties, and state. Hopefully the progressives here are on their last cry of racism. I’m hoping this was a tipping point. Just another awful stain at the feet of incompetent woke leaders

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC

1. woke = bad.
  4. And "you're dumb"
Woke is, among many other things, what made it acceptable to some to prescribe life altering drugs to prepubescent children based solely on how they say they feel.

I don't think the term is meaningless. I find that argument to be ideologically motivated rhetoric. Everyone knows what a person means when they use the term. In fact, it's so common now, dictionaries carry definitions:

adjective
(1) having or marked by an active awareness of systemic injustices and prejudices, especially those involving the treatment of ethnic, racial, or sexual minorities

(2) Disparaging. of or relating to a liberal progressive orthodoxy, especially promoting inclusive policies or ideologies that welcome or embrace ethnic, racial, or sexual minorities.

I'd only add that when most use the term in the disparaging sense above, they tack on the modifier "going beyond common sense or rational limits" and/or "to the exclusion of all other relevant facts or value judgments."

I think this sentence says far more about you and the progressive left in America today. Don’t let pesky things like facts and truth get in the way of the larger narrative.

The classification of “extremism” seems entirely arbitrary in this case.

I couldn’t find any hard criteria in the report other than the whims of the ADL. That is concerning.

Just because they probably should have said "vast majority" instead of all doesn't change much. It has a lot more facts and truth than the crap conservative media dishes out under the guise of being "news"

How are you not ready for a trial? You charged him. Now try him. Regardless of her political positioning, is this a normal thing?

Also, one last thing.

I'm guessing the St. Louis Today reporter didn't grow up in St. Louis calling the St. Louis Bread Company, "Panera". SMDH

Same type of thing is happening in Chicago.

Note, the District Attorney doesn't try anything anymore in these cities--they are administrators. But they set the tone--w/r/t types of crime/people to prosecute, positions on bail, etc.-- and they have a lot of say over hiring, promotion, firing, etc.

The problem comes when electorates don't elect competent people who understand how to run an organization and who are more concerned with pushing their own social justice ideology than finding the best people and running the best organization.

From the people I know who know Foxx, for example, they say she was a competent ASA when she stayed in her lane (contrasted with Lightfoot, who I've heard was not that great a lawyer). But since taking office, Foxx has shown that she's just not up to the job. She spends too much time on unrelated matters (she's a diva, apparently), isn't interested in running an organization other than advancing her inner circle and yes men, and her overarching woke (see definition I provided in an earlier post) theories on changing the department (and it needs changing, I think) and interactions with the police (an organization that also needs change) have been disastrous.

I'm guessing the St. Louis prosecutor's problems are similar to Foxx's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, one last thing.

He’s got a long history of crimes. But her not being ready is common. There are felons with gun charges free all over the city due to her incompetence. Hell defense lawyers are calling her out. Raphael Morris who is referenced. And all his clients are blacks charged with crimes. He even says it’s ridiculous

Same type of thing is happening in Chicago.

Note, the District Attorney doesn't try anything anymore in these cities--they are administrators. But they set the tone--w/r/t types of crime/people to prosecute, positions on bail, etc.-- and they have a lot of say over hiring, promotion, firing, etc.

The problem comes when electorates don't elect competent people who understand how to run an organization and who are more concerned with pushing their own social justice ideology than finding the best people and running the best organization.

From the people I know who know Foxx, for example, they say she was a competent ASA when she stayed in her lane (contrasted with Lightfoot, who I've heard was not that great a lawyer). But since taking office, Foxx has shown that she's just not up to the job. She spends too much time on unrelated matters (she's a diva, apparently), isn't interested in running an organization other than advancing her inner circle and yes men, and her overarching woke (see definition I provided in an earlier post) theories on changing the department (and it needs changing, I think) and interactions with the police (an organization that also needs change) have been disastrous.

I'm guessing the St. Louis prosecutor's problems are similar to Foxx's.
Identical

Reactions: vesuvius13
Thankfully we have Congressmen and woman working to solve these issues Zeke.

Yup that’s exactly the kind of thing that encourages the gun culture that is killing Americans. These right wing extremists , as the article states, are doing their job. It’s not just the right wing, it’s the whole gun culture in the US. Other countries think we are crazy for our gun obsessions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT