ADVERTISEMENT

More about corrupt Federal Agencies...

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
The FBI recently very quietly 'updated' the 2022 violent crime statistics on their website.
Yes, the old data reflected a 2.1% decrease in violent crimes in the USA, and was touted by dead Joe in his 2024 SOTU address as representing the Biden-Harris administration's 'tough on crime' policy.
Only one problem. It was a big LIE!
The FBI's revision shows that somehow, the Bureau missed:

1,699 murders
7,780 rapes
33,000 robberies
37,000 aggravated assaults

The revised data shows the INCREASE in violent crimes
of about 4.5 %.

The Bureau has to this point refused to comment on the 6.6% change.

Can anything emanating from this corrupt-to-the-core enterprise be trusted?

The FBI recently very quietly 'updated' the 2022 violent crime statistics on their website.
Yes, the old data reflected a 2.1% decrease in violent crimes in the USA, and was touted by dead Joe in his 2024 SOTU address as representing the Biden-Harris administration's 'tough on crime' policy.

1,699 murders
7,780 rapes
33,000 robberies

of about 4.5 %.

I don't understand overlooking 1700 murders. Granted I'm no expert on FBI reporting procedure.

Last edited:

1,699 murders
7,780 rapes
33,000 robberies

of about 4.5 %.

Mass, this whole crime reporting system used for decades can be labeled "garbage in, garbage out" if you believe Ramsey Clark's book Crime in America written back in the 1960s.

Read the book back in the day as Clark hit on a couple of my hot buttons at the time, civil rights and pacifism. Found the book fascinating because at the time I was a systems analyst for a large company and was sensitive to how statistics can be manipulated.

Mass, the controversial Clark can generally be described as a liberal. However, in reading about him think you will find some of his passions to fit your philosophy along with others at The Cooler not fond of either GWB or progressives.

Clark is definitely one of a kind.

Mass, this whole crime reporting system used for decades can be labeled "garbage in, garbage out" if you believe Ramsey Clark's book Crime in America written back in the 1960s.

Read the book back in the day as Clark hit on a couple of my hot buttons at the time, civil rights and pacifism. Found the book fascinating because at the time I was a systems analyst for a large company and was sensitive to how statistics can be manipulated.

Mass, the controversial Clark can generally be described as a liberal. However, in reading about him think you will find some of his passions to fit your philosophy along with others at The Cooler not fond of either GWB or progressives.

Clark is definitely one of a kind.
Mistakes on this scale are unprecedented. That’s what makes it noteworthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT