ADVERTISEMENT

Missed most of the game today

IU Scott

Hall of Famer
Jun 28, 2014
Greenfield Indiana
Was in Bloomington today visiting my daughter so I missed most of the game but did get to listen to the last 10 minutes of the game. I couldn't believe when they said we had hit 13 3's at that time and was wondering where that shooting was all year. It is nice seeing Johnson finishing his senior year strong and hopes he keeps it up.

Was in Bloomington today visiting my daughter so I missed most of the game but did get to listen to the last 10 minutes of the game. I couldn't believe when they said we had hit 13 3's at that time and was wondering where that shooting was all year. It is nice seeing Johnson finishing his senior year strong and hopes he keeps it up.

DVR?

I thought Green hit a couple of key shots in the first while Iowa's lead was ballooning. It could have gotten away to a difficult point. Likewise near the end of the first half, IU made key plays and cut the lead to just 3 at halftime. That was an achievement considering Iowa started 10-10 from the field and no one could guard Cook.

Reactions: mayorparker
BTN2GO.... if you are subscribed to one of the Cable/Satellite providers in the list.

And also... WatchESPN.com Replays from yesterdays games if you have the same providers.

I was going to but forgot
Not a typical game...it was weird. Iowa hit everything early. IU looked stunned and couldn't stop em.

Not sure about Juwan. We didn't get the ball to him regularly. He sat with fouls near the half, if I remember correctly. Iowa's bigs started to play defense. IU couldn't pull down a rebound.

But IU didn't break. Hung tough. Stopped the bleeding and kept it close after being behind by dbl digits.

IU answered the bell after the half. Hit amazing 3's. Guys did what they had to. Archie made some adjustments. Got some rebounds. Finished it.

Game ball, of course, to RJ. But Green did great too. And all played their roles.

It is huge to win on the road in the B1G. Love it!!

I can't imagine going to visit my daughter at IU, having a basketball game on and not watching it. Foremost, my daughter wouldn't have allowed us NOT to watch the game. I'm sorry you didn't take time to indoctrinate her on the fun and excitement that's going on in AH. I certainly did with my fellow alumna and daughter. Rachel is still happy that I cajoled her into getting off her ass and going to the KY game a few years back. I still have the text from her telling me that it was the most exciting event she ever attended.

Reactions: echs86
I can't imagine going to visit my daughter at IU, having a basketball game on and not watching it. Foremost, my daughter wouldn't have allowed us NOT to watch the game. I'm sorry you didn't take time to indoctrinate her on the fun and excitement that's going on in AH. I certainly did with my fellow alumna and daughter. Rachel is still happy that I cajoled her into getting off her ass and going to the KY game a few years back. I still have the text from her telling me that it was the most exciting event she ever attended.
She had season tickets last year so she does know what it is like to go to AH. She has had problems with her cable at her apartment complex so we couldn't watch the game. I have seen every other game a this year so I can go one game without watching it to see my daughter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT