ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis post Floyd. Quite an indictment on

A Brandon Johnson supporter? I wasn’t aware those actually existed. I live in Gold Coast. Don’t presume to lecture me about how nice the city is. The man is an absolute clown on every level.

Stats like this would be more significant for the last four months of a mayor's term than for the first four months of the term (when a mayor is just settling in).

Just imagine how different those numbers would be if guns weren't so easy to get.
Or people were prosecuted, bail projects weren’t around, sentences were harsher, accountability became a thing amongst the black community instead of just victimhood. By gosh we might have the same number of shootings as Utah or West Virginia. And we could have e guns.

Progressive policies and their lingering consequences. Interesting read. Surprised to see that from cnn

I agree with you and Hoos, it’s a good article.

This is the real reason the city has problems

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Progressive policies and their lingering consequences. Interesting read. Surprised to see that from cnn

Indianapolis (and Joe Hogsett Dim Mayor) says "hold my beer"... Indy had 217 murders in 2023, 226 in 2022 and over 200+ from the second year of Hogsetts Administration onward... If that's not an indication that you're doing things wrong I don't know what is...

Look at any major city in the US that the Dims have run for at least four years or more and you'll see similar trends...

Hell..., any sane human would simply look at NY, Chicago, LA and San Francisco and deduce that what those morons are doing isn't even sort of working but the "true believers" just don't get it and won't until the crime affects them personally...

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I’d guess the accounting for the monies isn’t easily to find.

Accounting for the money depends upon your media source.

If your source is the Washington Times my online research would attribute the money supporting rioting at Ferguson to the Open Society Foundation (founded by George Soros ).

When it comes to Black Lives Matter even supporters of their objectives complain about non transparent funding practices from what I can determine. Hardly a place to donate if you want your money to follow your ideals.

Accounting for the money depends upon your media source.

If your source is the Washington Times my online research would attribute the money supporting rioting at Ferguson to the Open Society Foundation (founded by George Soros ).

When it comes to Black Lives Matter even supporters of their objectives complain about non transparent funding practices from what I can determine. Hardly a place to donate if you want your money to follow your ideals.
Their 990 tax returns are available to anyone who wants them. The problem is the tax returns aren’t detailed enough to give you details we would all like. I’d guess you can take Trump’s accountant’s misclassifying and multiple it by thousands.

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and 76-1
Or if people in the inner city didn’t want to murder each other. Why do they want to shoot each other so badly?
Better yet, why are we the only 1st world country where this is a consistent wide spread problem?

Better yet, why are we the only 1st world country where this is a consistent wide spread problem?
Maybe it’s time for the black victim card to expire. The excuses for violent crime to end. For progressive Dems to stop enabling. A bit of accountability and less blame shifting. For those of us in urban areas who witness their shitty behavior on the daily our sympathy is running dry

Saw a car full of black kids doing 30 mph through the target parking lot between parking lanes today. Zero question who would be in the car. Zero. Could have killed someone. They don’t care. we have a black crime problem in cities. A race problem. People are just too beaten by pc nonsense to talk about it. So much theft and bad behavior they now have cops stationed at target and Walmart.

Last edited:
LIfe's analysis was spot on, particularly his observation that the pendulum had swung too far and there was a quick course correction.

Bottom line is that violent crime has been trending down for three years. And that's not just according to the FBI. It's also the finding of the BJS and other researchers. Stop perpetuating the Trump/MAGA bullshit talking point that the numbers are fake and that violent crime is actually up.

Dumb.

What a sweet post. You having another bad day?
Man, White Boy Summer loves to dish it out, but sure can't handle a little incoming.
Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Maybe it’s time for the black victim card to expire. The excuses for violent crime to end. For progressive Dems to stop enabling. A bit of accountability and less blame shifting. For those of us in urban areas who witness their shitty behavior on the daily our sympathy is running dry

Saw a car full of black kids doing 30 mph through the target parking lot between parking lanes today. Zero question who would be in the car. Zero. Could have killed someone. They don’t care. we have a black crime problem in cities. A race problem. People are just too beaten by pc nonsense to talk about it. So much theft and bad behavior they now have cops stationed at target and Walmart.
You think kids speeding dangerously is a black culture problem?

Don't be condescending with your "do you understand" nonsense. Read my link. Full reporting has never occurred. There have always been reporting problems. But reporting by local and state law enforcement is more widespread and substantive than it has ever been. The dramatic downward trend in violent crime is irrefutable.

I'm a pro-democracy independent who will be voting Biden/Harris. The alternative is too horrible to imagine.
Independent lol not even close dude. It sounds nice but you are not and never were you are democrat progressive just say what you are. Why hide it embrace what you are. A pro democracy person does not support biden who tries to lock up his rivals. You sound like the guys who say i voted trump twice but i cannot anymore. Its all a line to gaslight.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Biden has never promoted defunding police.

I didn't follow Harris' career very closely before she ran for president, but I know defunding the police wasn't part of her online platform. I know she talked about "reimagining" certain aspects of law enforcement with respect to the homeless, mental health issues, etc. When, if ever, did she promote defundin
wow i have never ever seen an indy stick up like you to a ticket that has radical progressives. I guess independents are now just democrats

I see it as police being petty and vindictive to certain communities.. and not doing the f**king job they were hired to do.

You are so completely FOS ...
You did read the part about having 45% of the manpower gone,correct? Would as much get done at your place of employment if you lost half of your fellow employees? Why do dems speak before they think? Scratch that...why don't dems think?

Just out of curiosity. What policies of dems are so attractive to their supporters? What exactly is Biden running on? Afghanistan? Economy? National Security? Drag parties in schools?...what is it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT