ADVERTISEMENT

San Fran turning Right. Love seeing the cult get smacked

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
That is one great city that I hope comes back. Tethering welfare to drug screening, bolstering police. Good start to recovery. Kick every progressive in every city in America out of office. Tested. Failed miserably. Move on.

That is one great city that I hope comes back. Tethering welfare to drug screening, bolstering police. Good start to recovery. Kick every progressive in every city in America out of office. Tested. Failed miserably. Move on.

That's only until the election.

After that, it's Shit City once again.

She said nothing about poor housing, jobs, public schools, and police accountability.

Scott Wiener fom the article:
"This is a really good night for London Breed, Madam Mayor," state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) told the crowd. "This city has been getting beaten up for the last few years, and San Francisco is coming back, and it's going to be even better than ever."

Also Scott Wiener via his tweets and legislative agenda:

Oregon passed a law in 2020 that decriminalized possession of drugs.

Opiod linked deaths TRIPLED(!!!) in just 3 years.

Now they’re making possession a crime again.

Progressive liberals of this type are a cancer on this nation that needs to be cut out.

Progressive liberals of this type are a cancer on this nation that needs to be cut out.

But maga

At least they care, the gop only cares about trump, who does not care about them. He only cares about himself.
Seriously, you have to stop drinking the Kool-Aid the media mob CNN, MSNBC and even FOX throw at you and start thinking and making your own decisions. Trump is all the Dems think about. He lives in their minds constantly. I would have liked to have all most anyone but Biden and Trump running again this year.

"This is a really good night for London Breed, Madam Mayor," state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) told the crowd. "This city has been getting beaten up for the last few years, and San Francisco is coming back, and it's going to be even better than ever."

He seems the kind of feller who would hyphenate his surname when he gets married...here's hoping his future spouse has the surname "Head".

Seriously, you have to stop drinking the Kool-Aid the media mob CNN, MSNBC and even FOX throw at you and start thinking and making your own decisions. Trump is all the Dems think about. He lives in their minds constantly. I would have liked to have all most anyone but Biden and Trump running again this year.
sku ,I know Biden is old but he does care about people. He's done more for black people and yet he could still do more. My own decisions are 35.00 insulin prices, my grown children have jobs and can take care of themselves You are the one drinking the Kool-aid. Life could be better but gop is trying to take away all the advancements of black people, I'm afraid the police will shoot my unarmed children, The gop trying to take away my ability to vote or put a dam KLANSMAN in office or go back to the 1950s. That is my world . I do not live in white privilege

sku ,I know Biden is old but he does care about people. He's done more for black people and yet he could still do more. My own decisions are 35.00 insulin prices, my grown children have jobs and can take care of themselves You are the one drinking the Kool-aid. Life could be better but gop is trying to take away all the advancements of black people, I'm afraid the police will shoot my unarmed children, The gop trying to take away my ability to vote or put a dam KLANSMAN in office or go back to the 1950s. That is my world . I do not live in white privilege
Willdog7, wish you nothing but the best for you and your family. We do see the world differently and we will leave it at that point. I know nothing about you nor do you know anything about me, so enjoy your day.

You do realize Wiener is the guy behind the SB 145 bill correct? Because that's the kind of bill I wanna see my State Senator pen up. This kind of stuff makes you wonder how much longer we have as a society.

Reactions: DANC
You do realize Wiener is the guy behind the SB 145 bill correct? Because that's the kind of bill I wanna see my State Senator pen up. This kind of stuff makes you wonder how much longer we have as a society.
From the link I posted that you quoted.

Wiener’s probably most famous for authoring SB 145 to eliminate the requirement that men 24-27 and under who have sex with boys 14-17 be added automatically to the California sex offender registry.

Trump had mandated $35.00 insulin prices and Biden rescinded it. Then, of course, he reinstates it and takes credit for it.

Stop being such a dupe.

Trump had mandated $35.00 insulin prices and Biden rescinded it. Then, of course, he reinstates it and takes credit for it.

Stop being such a dupe.
trump did nothing but love Hitler, he has no policies. He is all about hate, violence, lies, intimidation, and fear.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
" Finalized in late 2020, the rule aimed to ensure that such health centers were passing along discounted rates of insulin and injectable epinephrine, used for allergic reactions. It was not fully implemented before it was rescinded and experts said any impact was expected to be minimal."

Oh, the 'experts' said that? Yeah, Democrat experts. Give me a break.

Biden rescinded it because Trump implemented it - no other reason.

You are so easily duped.

Oh, and "Separately, the Trump administration implemented a program in which some Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage plans voluntarily set the maximum copay for insulin at $35 per month."

Reactions: sku

So they make these decisions, does this mean they can just say, "oops" and then go on? They need to be held accountable because they have blood on their hands. Mao killed between 10 and 20 million of his own people because he was tinkering with farming. He had never been a farmer and had no business having his hand on the plow.

" Finalized in late 2020, the rule aimed to ensure that such health centers were passing along discounted rates of insulin and injectable epinephrine, used for allergic reactions. It was not fully implemented before it was rescinded and experts said any impact was expected to be minimal."

Oh, the 'experts' said that? Yeah, Democrat experts. Give me a break.

Biden rescinded it because Trump implemented it - no other reason.

You are so easily duped.

Oh, and "Separately, the Trump administration implemented a program in which some Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage plans voluntarily set the maximum copay for insulin at $35 per month."

Is everyone that doesn't agree with one of Trumps decisions an automatic democrat, because that seems to be the go to if someone disagrees with him in any facet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT