Rangeline Fan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
Hot...

images

What? You never banged a clothed chick?

I find that hard to believe.

Not since I was a teen. I like fully naked lights on freak action. But, I've also seen huge boobs up close and personal, and I've never seen a set that was aesthetically pleasing. (I hate stretch marks and huge areolas)

Except for girls who were underage (I was too, jerks) . Tits that size have a self life that ends before they're legal. 16 17 at best... unless blessed by supernatural genetics, maybe 18, 19 ... By the time they hit 24 and gravity takes over... they're just gross. I can't and don't want to imagine what they look like at 30+ ...

I'm not into huge asses either. Scrambled eggs and more stretch marks.. *retch* ...

Reactions: hoosierdug
Not since I was a teen. I like fully naked lights on freak action. But, I've also seen huge boobs up close and personal, and I've never seen a set that was aesthetically pleasing. (I hate stretch marks and huge areolas)

Except for girls who were underage (I was too, jerks) . Tits that size have a self life that ends before they're legal. 15 16 at best... unless blessed by supernatural genetics, maybe 18. By the time they hit 24 and gravity takes over... they're just gross. I can't and don't want to imagine what they look like at 30+ ...

I'm not into huge asses either. Scrambled eggs and more stretch marks.. *retch* ...
I appreciate your concern. But, I've seen some nice sets. Some of it is God. Sometimes, it's an exceptionally competent surgeon.

Except for girls who were underage (I was too, jerks) . Tits that size have a self life that ends before they're legal. 16 17 at best... unless blessed by supernatural genetics, maybe 18, 19 ... By the time they hit 24 and gravity takes over... they're just gross. I can't and don't want to imagine what they look like at 30+ ...

I believe hers weren't applied until after she hit her mid 20's.

She didn't have those when she was a ZTA.

I appreciate your concern. But, I've seen some nice sets. Some of it is God. Sometimes, it's an exceptionally competent surgeon.
Not that big or with that form... the nipples droop and she has little mass. Just a huge glob of soft fat *RETCH*

If the nipple pointed up and there's a ski slope with full rounded under boob, sure, those are good, big, not huge, boob genetics. What see has are udders. They're too big and they're gross.

Look, I sculpt, Dug paints. We's be artists. We understand shape and form. And, we agree that huge boobs are gross. So, huge boobs are gross. lol ..

Learn it, love it, live it.

Plus, she's hideous. Wicked witch chin with chompers that look like they could eat a car bumper. Not to mention she wants to be on TV, and have her pictures taken, which makes her super self conscious, superficial, super-raving super-twit. And, her face is crooked.

PASS!

Not that big or with that form... the nipples droop and she has little mass. Just a huge glob of soft fat *RETCH*

If the nipple pointed up and there's a ski slope with full rounded under boob, sure, those are good, big, not huge, boob genetics. What see has are udders. They're too big and they're gross.

Look, I sculpt, Dug paints. We's be artists. We understand shape and form. And, we agree that huge boobs are gross. So, huge boobs are gross. lol ..

Learn it, love it, live it.

Plus, she's hideous. Wicked witch chin with chompers that look like they could eat a car bumper. Not to mention she wants to be on TV, and have her pictures taken, which makes her super self conscious, superficial, super-raving super-twit. And, her face is crooked.

PASS!
Google some of her more recent pics. Some other competent surgeons have taken care of those other issues, as well.

This girl is probably only about 46% biological.

Google some of her more recent pics. Some other competent surgeons have taken care of those other issues, as well.

This girl is probably only about 46% biological.

Mutilation and Plastic. That makes her even grosser, both physically, and mentally. fwiw - boobs to me are the same as Brady's deflated balls to OS. I love fondling and sucking them and talking about them.

We all need passions.. right?

Reactions: hoosierdug
Mutilation and Plastic. That makes her even grosser, both physically, and mentally. fwiw - boobs to me are the same as Brady's deflated balls to OS. I love fondling and sucking them and talking about them.

We all need passions.. right?
The difference, of course, being that you're also willing to talk about other things from time to time.

I've tasted the gamut when it comes to breast size and shape. I'll admit that I have preferences. Bigger is not always better. That's too simplistic. But at the same time, I've never had an experience with boobs that I've regretted. To me, tits are like that old cliche about pizza: even bad pizza is still pizza.

She's on a country radio station morning show out here. I've got a buddy that works there...says she's kinda a bitch. Anyway, I've seen her at events and her juggs aren't as big as the look in the first pic. The first pic isn't a good pic of her. The 2nd pic of the thread is more what she looks like. She's fairly attractive in person. Nothing special...but def not ugly.

You need to get out more. I've seen more than a few.

Now north of 30 or post kid's, yeah..you have a point.

She's on a country radio station morning show out here. I've got a buddy that works there...says she's kinda a bitch. Anyway, I've seen her at events and her juggs aren't as big as the look in the first pic. The first pic isn't a good pic of her. The 2nd pic of the thread is more what she looks like. She's fairly attractive in person. Nothing special...but def not ugly.

I've harped on this constantly. Anyone that wants to be famous, in any way, is more often than not fk;d in the head. I've known more than a few. Models, musicians, weather girls, sports girls, news people. They're all fk'd up in the most superficial way possible.

Then there's the ones that "make" it...

I know a dude from school that made it as a small market newscaster, he thinks he's famous. He also wears hairspray and makeup, including cover, in public, and fake bakes to a level that would make Crean blush. I always, always, mess his hair and call him Mary Kay when I see him. Douchebag.

I'm also friends with the leader of what was one of the top metal bands in Europe; Iced Earthed. He's the biggest jerk musician I've ever met. His "story" that was published in a Guitar World interview is not his story, it's the story of another friend of mine that he stole for his own, because saying he grew up in a well to do family, and was rich, pampered and spoiled from birth wasn't "metal" enough. Douchebag.

Models are the worst. One was so jealous I had to stare at my feet in public or get accused of flirting while she walked around shaking her perfect ass for anyone to look at and just loved the adoration. She tried to make me drive home while half way to a concert in Indy because she had a food spot on her shirt. She threw a fit. It was literally the size of a sesame seed. Douchebag..

Normal people are far more interesting .. fk the fame mongers and all that worship them.

Last edited:
The difference, of course, being that you're also willing to talk about other things from time to time.

I've tasted the gamut when it comes to breast size and shape. I'll admit that I have preferences. Bigger is not always better. That's too simplistic. But at the same time, I've never had an experience with boobs that I've regretted. To me, tits are like that old cliche about pizza: even bad pizza is still pizza.

The key is the top of the breast. It should be like a ski slope. If it is, and they rarely are on huge boobs. Like unicorn rare. Sometimes with big boobs. Mostly with medium boobs. Almost always with smaller.

Kate Upton had exceptional boobs. As they're huge and they have the slight slope, with almost perfect shape and form. They do though have a bit of hang.

The twit above has the softer type and they want to point down. They will, becuase they're soft and blubbery... they will also fall into her arms when she lays down. Soft blubbery boobs tend to have more stretch marks, because they stretch more, and for some reason have bigger areolas. GACK!

It's the mass of the fat in the boob doing it and the supporting muscle in the upper arm. The more mass, the more firm. The firmer, and stronger that muscle, the more resistance to gravity and better in form and oomph. My ex had perfect boobs. Oh btw, never marry only for perfect boobs.

Look at all the great works of art. A majority have smaller boobs. There's a reason why. Smaller boobs, in shape and form, even if it's not one's preference, are more aesthetically pure.

If we go all OS on the subject of boobs, this will be a great thread. So, lets start posting pictures of boobs, for scientific purpose and see if I am correct. And, while ignoring the no nipple rule for this thread only.

I think art work should always be acceptable. Once you start censoring art, then the next step is shiney boots, and dudes with funny mustaches.

These are nice. Slightly small but it shows both the rounded bottom underboob and skip slope of the upper. those are good lines, no hang, no stretch.

28941307.nudefigure.jpg

Windows 10 sucks balls on this board.

Reactions: Lucy01
The key is the top of the breast. It should be like a ski slope. If it is, and they rarely are on huge boobs. Like unicorn rare. Sometimes with big boobs. Mostly with medium boobs. Almost always with smaller.

Kate Upton had exceptional boobs. As they're huge and they have the slight slope, with almost perfect shape and form. They do though have a bit of hang.

The twit above has the softer type and they want to point down. They will, becuase they're soft and blubbery... they will also fall into her arms when she lays down. Soft blubbery boobs tend to have more stretch marks, because they stretch more, and for some reason have bigger areolas. GACK!

It's the mass of the fat in the boob doing it and the supporting muscle in the upper arm. The more mass, the more firm. The firmer, and stronger that muscle, the more resistance to gravity and better in form and oomph. My ex had perfect boobs. Oh btw, never marry only for perfect boobs.

Look at all the great works of art. A majority have smaller boobs. There's a reason why. Smaller boobs, in shape and form, even if it's not one's preference, are more aesthetically pure.

If we go all OS on the subject of boobs, this will be a great thread. So, lets start posting pictures of boobs, for scientific purpose and see if I am correct. And, while ignoring the no nipple rule for this thread only.

I think art work should always be acceptable. Once you start censoring art, then the next step is shiney boots, and dudes with funny mustaches.

These are nice. Slightly small but it shows both the rounded bottom underboob and skip slope of the upper. those are good lines, no hang, no stretch.

28941307.nudefigure.jpg

If it's legitimate art, I would never censor it.

For the record, if it says "Copyright Brazzers" in small print at the bottom, it's not legitimate art.

28941307.nudefigure.jpg

Also notice the soft feminine yet still firm stomach. Six packs on girls are gross. The perfect hip bones, and pelvic cup area. And a hint of a mons. Great lines. Very common in art work and other parts of anatomy that I'm OS insane about. Then there's the Cleft of Venus. It holds a very special place in my heart. C-$ hates it.

lol ..

If it's legitimate art, I would never censor it.

For the record, if it says "Copyright Brazzers" in small print at the bottom, it's not legitimate art.
I would always push the envelope when I was at St Francis. They just didn't appreciate me.. lol

There's a difference between erotica and art. One is a study in line, form, and shape. (Add light and shadow if two dimensional.) And feminine form is very beautiful to human eyes. We're all wired to appreciate it.

Erotica is made to titillate or offend. Which can still be art, but seldom is. Intent is important to determine which is which.

This is either the best or worst troll I've ever written. I can't tell. It's probably the worst. Why is everyone so serious?

I do like the idea of a boob thread. We need one of those. One especially dedicated to the glory that are boobs or the female anatomy as a whole. Yes, that's a pun. It may wash the rancid stink of Brady's balls off this board. Ya, know, every time a click in, the first thing I see is a Brady add at the top of the page. Every fking day for months.

Dicks.

Also notice the soft feminine yet still firm stomach. Six packs on girls are gross. The perfect hip bones, and pelvic cup area. And a hint of a mons. Great lines. Very common in art work and other parts of anatomy that I'm OS insane about. Then there's the Cleft of Venus. It holds a very special place in my heart. C-$ hates it.

lol ..

**** YOU YOU STUPID RACIST ****!!!

**** YOU YOU STUPID RACIST ****!!!

Wow, if you had babies with her, one of two things would happen. It would either have perfect symmetry, as your crooked face would straighten out hers. Or it would double the crookedness on one side.

Hmmmm ..

Wow, if you had babies with her, one of two things would happen. It would either have perfect symmetry, as your crooked face would straighten out hers. Or it would double the crookedness on one side.

Hmmmm ..

I pray for the day when I can light you on fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT